Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to say I’m gonna be semi-active on here for a while. I love talking to all of you so much, but I’m pretty busy at the moment, and I just need a mental break. I hope you understand. I would still love to be notified for new chapters/writings if you wouldn’t mind. And if you want to stay in touch, just let me know! I’d be happy to email! Thank you all for the support. Stay safe and know I’m here for you! <3333

Hang in there. We’ll get through.

I Want You to Know (Announcement; See Message Board!)

43
Hey, it’s going to be okay. Trust me.

Take a deep breath and close your eyes for a minute.

You’re okay. 

Did you wake up this morning feeling kinda down? Have you felt that way recently?

Do you sometimes feel like you’re not really that important; that you’re just wandering, searching for something that will make you matter?

I’ve felt that way too. Life can get heavy, and when you try to balance all that weight by yourself, you start to stumble. It’s okay to be sad sometimes, but it only hurts us if we keep falling over and over.

How do I stand up again?

Here, let me help you. Even just the tiniest movement is an accomplishment.

But you don’t have to do it all by yourself. I’m your friend, just waiting if you need me. 

Close your eyes and take a breath. 

You are beautiful and amazing. I know it’s hard when you’re trying to carry all that weight on your own. But you are not alone, even when you feel like it.

I’m right here beside you. 

The dawn is coming. Just take a moment to smile as the sunlight dances on your face. Be the you that you were born to be, and remember that you are loved.

Now go be happy.
Everyone, please don’t forget that you matter. You matter more than you could know.
God loves you, and you can ask Him to help you. I love you, and I’m here for you. You are brave and strong, and you can do it. You can overcome.
I want you to know that there is hope and light here, even when all we see around us is darkness.
I want you to be happy.

I’ve been feeling a bit down recently, so I decided to write this. Actually, just writing this made me feel a little better. Please, if you need someone to talk to, or give you encouraging song recommendations, or even just someone to pray for you, I’m here. 

This piece is also inspired by “the boost you need to hear today :)” by gabimarie. She lifted me up, and now I want to continue to pass along the love. Go check out her piece:

• August 2, 2021 - 4:44pm (Now Viewing)

• books4life

re: haha that's so fun! yeah, i'm like super excited but also like ahhh this is going to be two huge commitments so yeah. Thank you for your support, you are so nice! Okay, thank you so much for the advice! I was able to write katniss' part in the second chapter and am now reading the mockingjay for peeta's. hopefully i will have chapter two posted within the week & a new piece whether a prompt or a short story! :)

This piece is getting so crazy lol 181 comments?! Anyways I usually wouldnt ask this of people but do you think u could review my flash fiction piece? It's still in the early stages and if you're busy then no worries :) (oh and sundays work best for the writing thing in september, either week)

• books4life

re: yo! songwriting? that's so cool. is it something new or something you recently started doing? as for me, there's not much new. i start school soon (bleh) and i have to try out for my school's basketball team and fall play, which is kinda stressful but i have been busy. soon, i hope to write more of the fanfic, i'm just lacking inspiration on what to write for peeta's part. i feel like i have to kind of honor the book and katniss' journey in a way, but that requires a lot of analysis. Katniss' part with being the captiol is way more imaginative and interesting to write, idk tho. have a good day!

• books4life

re: hey! I miss you! How are you? How's writing?

• V-Rose

Chapter 7 of Moonburn!

• Livsnjutare

Re: not that much, mostly reading, watching the olympics and swimming early morning practices. Now I am visiting family that I haven’t seen in a super long time. What about you?

• kealoha

I love this <333 hope you're doing well!!

• Livsnjutare

This is so beautiful, inspiring, and it really does lift up feelings! Thank you for posting this amazing truth!
    ps, sorry, I've been super inactive for the past while, but I'm back!

• V-Rose

I have a new chapter for Moonburn!

• Jesica Cojocea

Yes!!!!! We should do a zoom call one time!! I would love to talk with you face to face!! Aww!! I love you so much sister take care. I hope you've gotten my email. God Bless You Too Sister!!!

I won't be able to make it to the final day of camp on friday just letting you know-- :)

• V-Rose

Hello! I have a new chapter for Moonburn!!! Hope you like it!

Re: My parents are still thinking but if i can go ill just drop in! ill let u know in advance if i can :) have a good afternoon!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I'm doin okay! Sorry I just kinda disappeared. Life got kinda rough lol.
    How are you?

• (sk)eyesofocher

hey! iTs lin, again.

Heyy :) i think connors back but idk when he'll be back in cali and be on here like normal again

• WrenBirdWrites

Re: Got so excited that you’re Army lol I forgot to say thank you! I’m so glad you liked my piece! :D

• WrenBirdWrites

Re: Of course you’re on my bio! You’re amazing! Yass I am Armyyyy and ahhh my favorite song changes SO much, but I usually come back to Bulletproof and Moon, so beautiful... Jin is my bias hehe, is your’s Jimin? * looking at your pfp *

• Busssy.Beee

re: <3 aww, im glad that you're getting some leisure time to spare! :) i hope it stays that way! i hope you're having and going to have much more superb days! <3

• Busssy.Beee

aww, i know im super duper late, but im sending all my love <3
    i hope you're doing well, eden. im wishing for a restful and wonderful mental break. i'll be waiting for the day when your profile will pop up on my dashboard more! <3 once again, im hoping for the very best! i would love to see how you're doing once in a while! <3<3

• gabimarie

re: right?? and butter is such a bop; i can't even imagine how good this one is gonna be. probably won't be able to get it out of my head for weeks smh.
    thank you :) it means a lot!!
    ahh thanks! i do try hard haha. ofcourse! i totally get that, i'll always be down to answer any questions you have!

• gabimarie

re: yes i have seen the pictures!! i mean, i didn't know blue highlights looked so good. and jimin's maroon hair? as an Ot8 stan, i died repeatedly when i saw the pictures. i'm so excited for the next song!
    yes thank you! it really is amazing; they are supposed to be coming back in late august, which is great because my birthday is september 3. so late birthday gift to meee lol.
    same! some people think it's weird, but i love doing that as well!
    ofcourse!! if you ever have any questions, please let me know! i'm not FLUENT but i think i'm pretty decent. also, please don't hesitate if you want more information about what i do; i really don't mind at all! it's such a great skill to have. good luck; you'll be amazing :)

Hey! Just saying hi, i guess you're about as inactive as me these days XD

• V-Rose

Hey-o! I have a new chapter of Moonburn for you guys!

Re: Nothing much heh. just sittin around :P
    hbu?

• gabimarie

i did warn you that it was a long comment; that's why i stopped talking about my korean lessons. i'm so sorry it will take you forever to read all that :(((

• gabimarie

just a heads up, this is such a long comment, but i have a lot to say~

re: you did?? i'm so excited for you!! that's crazy; i wasn't able to buy it since i'm planning on preordering Stray Kids' new album. please tell me what you think of the new song when you get it! i can't wait to hear what you think!!
    ahhh GIRL HYUNJIN IS BACK!!! stray kids put out a new song yesterday called Mixtape: Oh, and it is literally the best thing i've ever heard ohmygod. i'm so not ready for them it is freaking UNREAL. my family is so done with me; literally all i've done the past day is blast their new song on repeat, and they're repeatedly asked me to play something else. nope, this is our lives now.
    right?? i swear, if they weren't musicians, they would've been comedians. i feel like jin was a comedian in his past life, i'm sure of it.
    ofcourse! so, i use multiple resources. originally, i bought a korean set from the company Living Language. the set i bought came with three korean books, a writing practice guide, a notebook, and three CDs per book. this was a few years ago, when i first started learning. to build vocabulary, i use this app called Avocards. it's really good for helping learn new words, and it incorporates kpop songs into the curriculum. i really enjoy youtube videos by Talk To Me in Korean. they're pretty basic and helpful. i'm sorry; i don't have a set curriculum. i tend to gather resources from everywhere, and i also try to immerse in the language as much as possible. i watch kdramas and bts run with korean subtitles instead of english. i recommend doing that as soon as you can; you may be a little lost, but it really helps vocabulary wise. i also try to talk to myself in korean. because yes, i do talk to myself sometimes, so i switch up from english to korean to improve pronounciation and my accent. i hope that helps! lol, this isn't even the surface of what i do, so if you want me to go into more detail, just let me know!!
    yess i'm so happy with it!! thank youuu <3

re: o my word thank you so much! since we email so much I was not expecting a comment on one of my pieces haha. You're pretty awesome, I hope you know that :D

• gabimarie

re: it really is. sometimes i hate technology.
    i will!! it probably will be the only thing i talk about, so you'll definitely hear about it. i'm so excited it is unreal.
    ahhh i completely relate!! bts run is just so much fun, and the recent episodes have been hilarious. i won't judge!! since it's summer, i've just mainly been watching kdramas, stray kids content, and sleeping. i'm so glad i could help!! i'm happy that you're enjoying it as well.
    ofcourse! i haven't listened to it recently either, because i found a podcast in korean that helps your fluency, and i've been listening to it a lot, even falling asleep to it!
    same!! buzzfeed is the best at those types of quizzes. i find them to be so entertaining.
    no worries; please don't stress yourself out by trying to answer all the time! please continue to destress and take care of yourself because your health and happiness comes first.
    also, i got my nose pierced!! just thought i would let you know, but i love it so much!! ahh it's so pretty~

• Jesica Cojocea

Re: I love talking to you. Your like my best friend that I can talk too, even though we’ve just started talking lol. Honestly your like a sister sent form God. Like your my 12th sister I never had :D
    Love you so much Eden. Talk more soon.

• Jesica Cojocea

Re: Good to know, homeschooling sounds pretty fun. What’s your mum’s name? It’s good to be independent, it’s good to have that kinda skill, especially in everyday life. I’ve never been homeschooled before, I’ve always gone to public schools because private schools are too expensive for a family of 12 lol, but I do enjoy school.
    I’m 14, turning 15 in November.
    Zion, what a beautiful name. Your names reminds me of the bible. Like the ‘Garden of Eden’ and ‘Mount Zion’. Lol. What beautiful names. And yes, I do hope one day God will open a door so I can ride a horse. I just hope. (Lol, watch me fall off, haha)
    And yes, I’m also excited to keep chatting through email. I hope you got my message, lol. Or that could be embarrassing. Haha. God bless you too Sister. :)

• gabimarie

re: that's good! i'm glad you're enjoying your summer and getting to rest! i'm doing well; finally getting some sleep back and i'm pretty inspired atm, which is always nice!
    NO!! unfortunately, my email is still being a complete *bleep* and i still can't log in :( before school starts i'll probably make a new one so i can get my school info, so when i do, i'll give you it!
    ohhh girl don't even get me STARTED. firstly, HAN JISUNG IS BLONDE AND I'M NOT OKAY AJDFJPIS. their comeback is announced for the end of june, which is only in a couple days, and i'm so NOT PREPARED i might die.
    i knowww it's really been forever since we last talked. how is bts run? are you still listening to the btsmr haha. i can't wait to hear what you've been up to!
    ahh really? that's so cool; it's lowkey kind of scary to see how accurate those personality things are~

You rest as long as you need to. <3

• gabimarie

hey! i just wanted to check in with you; i hope you're doing well and enjoying your summer :)
    remember to eat three meals a day and drink enough water!! <3

• ava_grace

So empowering!

• BriRiley

Beautiful message! There is so much love and hope in this :) I hope you continue to feel better!! I love reading your writing! <3

• Halopoet

Re: im doing great! How are you??

• Jesica Cojocea

Re: Hey Eden, wow, do you like homeschooling? What do you do? Is it like a normal school? Who teaches you? Have you ever actually went to another school besides home? Do you enjoy it?
    How old are you Eden? What’s your sisters name?
    Wow!!! Horseback riding sounds so fun! I just wish I could ride a horse! Always have! I want to ride one one day. I’ll actually see if I am able to email you sister.
    Yes, I will be keeping him in our prayers. As long as you believe God has power over sicknesses and everything is in his hands, there should be no worries, but faith. Love you sister, talk more soon. God Bless

Hi there! mindfruit is finally off to his camp haha, and just wanted to also let u know ill most likely be coming to that writing camp thing :) have a good day/evening :)

• books4life

re: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR COMMENT MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! anyways hope ur good, thanks again!

• Jesica Cojocea

Hey, thanks for commenting again. Yes, it would be Greta to get to know each other a little more.
    I love music and singing. I play piano and a little bit of guitar. I quite like colouring, but can get bored after a little while. Drawing is a ‘meh’. I love to go camping and be in nature, I love to be with my family most. I have 11 siblings and a mum and dad. We do almost everything together and we get along really well. We love to go swimming at the beach, playing and hanging around at the park and just sit, chill and talk. I love to eat lol, and I love to sing songs for God. I read my bible everyday too, which is a very good blessing to me as many people aren’t able to get access to one. I love to journal my prayers, as sometimes it’s hard to speak and I can’t seem to get any words out. I’m not perfect though, don’t get me wrong, I’m just learning everyday form my Father and Friend, Jesus.
    What about you? What do you enjoy doing? What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? Is there anything you would like me to pray about for you? How many siblings do you have or are you the only child?
    Btw, how would you prefer me to address you as? Talk more soon lol, God Bless. Take care sister, I’m so thankful to have you and I’ll keep you in my prayers.

• Country_Gurl

re: I would love to email you if you want to!!! No yo are fine I get it I haven't been on here a lot either, lol

• Halopoet

Hey!!! Im sorry I hadn’t been active for sooo long, I hope you’re doing okay
    I would really like to talk to you so here’s my email: aatikariaz368@gmail.com
    :)

• ~madeline~

re: yep! it’s pretty intense but i’ve enjoyed it :) a virtual concert? that’s exciting. hope it goes well! im pretty sure i’ll be able to make it! i don’t have full confirmation, but i hope so. cant wait! :)

• books4life

i just published part one of my hunger games fanfic! let me know what you think!

• V-Rose

This link is for a new chapter of Moonburn!

• Jesica Cojocea

Wow! This piece is amazing. Made me a little emotional actually. Lately I’ve been struggling so bad with school and stuff and i have felt so far away from God. I felt so lost and I felt like my spiritual relationship with Jesus was just crumbling. Thank you so much for your encouraging thoughts and inspiration to help others even when your down. You have really been a blessing to me Eden. Thanks for replying to my story ‘Life isn’t perfect it’s about learning’ piece. Thank you for the kind and thoughtful comments and I also wouldn’t mind getting to know you a little better too. Well, keep writing with your beautiful gift, use it all for Gods glory and I will be praying continually for you sister! God bless you! Xx

• ~madeline~

re: hey eden!! thanks for checking in! i’m doing pretty well! things are pretty busy this month. you know the overbooked summer schedule i’m sure :) right now i’m doing a summer dance intensive which is as the name suggests, intense. it doesn’t help that the building we’re in is 100 yrs old and doesn’t have air conditioning. XD it’s overall been pretty fun tho. hbu? how are you doing? do you have anything fun going on lately?

• Country_Gurl

re: I am doing ok but I am sooo happy to hear from you edennnnn!!! how is your horseback riding going? And I wish we could talk more often.

Re: Hey! im doing alright, how are you?

• Country_Gurl

Hey eden just wanted to say hey and ask how are you doing?
    And this piece I read every time I am sad it make me feel like you are talking directly to me truly have a great gift in the writing department! :)

• sci-Fi

thanks. i kind of needed this today

• books4life

this legit made me tear up. thank you, thank you for being the kindest soul ever and always offering support and advice. i'm here for YOU if you ever need anything, friend. i love that we get to fangirl about Hunger Games together haha, too. (on a lighter note, my fanfic part one is in the editing phase :) ).

Re: Thank you for everything <3

• gabimarie

re: ahh yesss the fight was kinda lowkey, but i felt like it was sort of expected.
    ohh seriously? ahh that's actually kinda cool! i love that name so much; it reminds me of christmas lol. my middle name is marie~
    thank you! it was inspired by a late night facetime with one of my friends haha

yesss the remixes are just *chef's kiss*. and don't even GET ME STARTED on the festa pictures! it's not okay; i think it's a definite cuteness overload.
    yes i did have a great time! i love nature, so it was definitely helpful in relaxing me and keeping me inspired. hope you're doing well <3

How are ya eden?

• ChimChim_1

Re: I don't think ill be on this site for long...but if I don't I really want to say thank you! for being an awesome friend you are!! stay gold!!
    -ChimChim

• V-Rose

A new chapter of Flying on Broken Wings is here!

• ChimChim_1

Re: Lol yes, I am!! ANyWayS yes, I did watch it, I was laughing so hard!!

• gabimarie

re: yess exactly! i completely agree; they're still continuing to pave the way and i'm so incredibly proud. when i watched their BBMAs performance, i really felt like a proud mom.
    YES jimin's hair was perfection. and HOBI dancing in the elevator was a level i DID NOT know i needed until it happened. and the remix- it was like that was just so they could be themselves
    i loved it! i love spicy food, so i was so excited when it tasted similar to sweet hot sauce. i wish they had made it a permanent thing; it was actually really good!
    yeah ofcourse, take your time! i'm leaving today to go camping, and there's not good service there, so i won't be able to respond until friday or so. but please enjoy :) the prequel will be out this weekend!

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Hey Eden! How are you doing? Just wanted to check in and say hi and see how you're doing. Finals just ended for me, so right now I'm just enjoying some freedom for the first time in what feels like years lol. Thanks about my pfp, I was just looking through my camera roll and I thought it looked cool. Your pfp is pretty nice too :) Speaking of which, I never asked but what'd you think of Butter?

im waaay late seeing this. so sorry <3 i hope you are doing well! this piece is beautiful and so so powerful. im taking a "break" from school today to focus on writing and reading and just take a breather.
    anyways...
    chapter 36 is out for traitors and rebels!!

• gabimarie

heyy! the final chapter of "a realistic love" is out now! i'm so in love with this book, so i'm upset that it's over, but i plan to write a prequel, as well as start posting another book i'm working on. please enjoy and thank you for supporting it :)

• doodleninja

re: yeeeah, i guess they only offer japanese 102 in the fall and spring? i'll definitely try to refresh my knowledge with a language app on my phone tho :D
    jimin falling off his chair will always be iconic XD and YES, that whole part where jimin, jin, and jungkook said their lines so aggressively, i was dying laughing
    and i noticed you added in your bio that we could stay in touch elsewhere? do you have any social media accounts? because even after i'm off this site, i'd love to connect with you somewhere else! :)

• gabimarie

re: thank you!
    yes awesome! i'm so sorry; i'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible because i love our conversations!
    righttt? butter was *chef's kiss* just right. i streamed the entire day. i got the bts mcdonald's meal as well! did you end up getting it?
    alright, no pressure! just whenever you can read it is fine!
    yesss i am so extremely proud! and they won all four BBMAs, which is amazing. i'm so proud of army and of bts, gosh.

• gabimarie

re: ahh thank you! i think it's just a mix of anxiety and nervous energy, but hopefully i'll be able to go back to normal soon!
    i knoww! i felt really bad when i couldn't log in, and i wasn't sure if you'd respond to comments on here! yes please! i'll try to get back in, i promise!
    ahh yeah you might be. i just posted chapter ten, and i'm not sure when you stopped reading. i'll update you from now on, though. please let me know when you finish; i love getting everyone's feedback, both good and bad!
    i've been pretty good, besides the not sleeping thing. fortunately, not sleeping means extra time, so i've been able to catch up on stray kids and bts content. i've been going to the pool daily and i'm so so excited for festa as well! i CANNOT wait to see the content they'll bless us with!

• doodleninja

re: aww thanks so much!
    ooh, learning Korean would be so cool! i hope you find a good curriculum to use!
    i took japanese 101 last year at a community college, but they don't offer the 102 course this summer (*cries*). so to keep my mind busy during the summer, i'll just be taking Health 100, since it's a required course.
    also! did you watch the "butter hotter remix mv"?? i was cracking up the whole time XD

• gabimarie

re: thank you! i've been having trouble sleeping recently, so that's the result of running on two or so hours of sleep every night haha.
    ahh thank you! it's something i found on pinterest.
    how have you been? i know you have my email, but i forgot my password and can't get back in :/. it's dumb, i know. i've been meaning to make a new one but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    also, i've been updating the story "a realistic love". do you still want to be notified when i add a new chapter?

• doodleninja

re: yes super excited for festa too!
    ahhh, yay final week of school this year! yeah, i actually just recently officially finished school this past week as i took my final math exam for my college class. :D
    do you have any plans for the summer, or just gonna chill at home? :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: YASS I FINALLY FINISHED T^T lol

• doodleninja

re: very true, Jimin didn't get enough chances to show off his hair XD
    ah, my favorite part is probably the elevator dance sequence, or even taehyung's verse when he's in the elevator (that orange-creamsicle-colored suit looked so good on him!!) but i also really loved the "criminal, black and white" concept they had in the beginning XD
    also, how're you doing these days? is school winding down, do you have any finals? :) <3

• ChimChim_1

P.s: I love yours too! thank you:3:3

• ChimChim_1

Re: Ikr, I loved the rainbow highlights! Im doing okay my teachers said that I have to do the project with other classmates so I'm finishing my last part today!

Re: Finals/final projects are this week for mindfruit and i, then some random end of the year stuff part of next week but basically on break friday. hope ur well :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: I was a bit surprised they did butter in English I also L O V E their looks in the mv. Im so proud of them. They got 4 billboard music award nominations and won all of them and I'm so happy for them! btw how are you? :3:3

• doodleninja

re: i was in shock the whole time during the premiere XD
    i could not take my eyes off jimin's hair either, it was so BEAUTIFUL
    yeah, their english has gotten so good! it definitely had more of an american boy-band vibe (and it's always so weird to hear them sing in english fully, idk why XD) but i think they executed the concept perfectly! it was sorta like an upgraded version of dynamite with jin getting more lines, suga and rm getting some rap parts, and it being a little more personal to bts, since the lyrics are very self-aware of how charming they are and the reference to ARMY.
    OH MY GOSH WHEN THEY SPELLED "ARMY" i lost it XD
    also the sequence with them dancing in the elevator was FIRE.
    did you have a fave part in the mv? :D

lol this gonna be the most commented piece i already know it XD
    Im doing pretty okay, thanks. lots of busy stuff and weird stuff and finals and stuff in between, but i cant wait for summer haha
    How are you?

Btw idk if i mentioned this b4 but the piece you have here is just such a great moral boost every time i read it. Have a great day!

• doodleninja

hi!!! haven't talked in a while! i see ChimChim already asked, but i'd love to hear your thoughts on the new MV!!! ahhhhhhh i loved it so much, the visuals, the aesthetic, the tune, the outfits, everything!!

• ChimChim_1

OMG, DID U SEE THE MV TO BUTTER???

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Hey Eden! hope you're doing well. first off, great piece. this is something that I've been needing in my life, just gentle reassurance, motivation, and understanding. and after reading this, I just felt this feeling of tranquility and happiness, it was amazing. I love how down to earth it is, and how the piece isn't just a blast of positivity — instead, it's someone else sharing their experience and relating to the reader in a way that very few people could. great work with this :)
    re: thank you so much for your always uplifting feedback, if there's one thing I look forward to when publishing a piece, it's hearing what your thoughts on it :) and thanks, I did have a pretty great Disney trip! I was only able to go a half day, due to some scheduling conflicts, but it was still awesome (albeit a little different with masks and everything, but it still felt relatively crowded). Ha, if only I could go to a Disney park with you! I swear, it would be so cool to hang out with some WtWers in person just for a day. And thanks about my pfp! interesting story about Jimin and Zi becoming an ARMY, I'm happy for both of you :)

• V-Rose

Chapter 2 of Moonburn!

• happygiggles

re- The Selection is a great series for fantasy/dystopian! I read the original trilogy for it in a week, it's super addictive! There's also loads of novellas in it but its not required to read them. I quite like to read contemporary novels, or books that are heavily centered around mental health. However, I would definitely recommend reading into trigger warnings of books like that before starting them. :)

• Kate (Kit-Kat Sully) {Child of God}

Re: I'm doing good. You? Right now I'm collabing on a new book series called "Bookworm Castle" with some friends on Light, please check out the post, cause I'd like to feature you in the book as the Hunger Games fandom room monitor/leader...long story. I'll be working on the first "Bookworm Castle" story this weekend. We just got back from Fort Myers beach today--we were staying there for the week. It was really fun!

re: Of course! can't wait to talk!

• gabimarie

re: yesss i am so excited for the next few parts; it'll be so interesting and i can't wait to share it!!
    yes it is honestly! it's genuinely crazy to consider how old i've gotten and how close college is from here.
    okay, i just wanted to make sure you know that i'll always want to talk!
    aww but that's alright! i hope that you can get past what you're going through and be fully active soon! i would love to stay in contact, so i'll send you an email rn :). i'll tell when there's updates on the story as well. don't stress too much; i'll always be here :)

• gabimarie

re: aww thank you!! ohh yay i'm so excited to hear what you think about it!
    yes for sure!! that would honestly be so cool to be able to talk to you in person (or as close as we can get).
    yes thank you! it's a romance loll; it's just a lot of fluff and stuff like that haha. i couldn't sleep the other night, and ended up writing down my imaginary scenarios, which ended with the start of a book, so i'm excited to hear what you have to think about that as well. i'm in class rn, but i'm working on chapter five atm and i'll try to post it by tonight.

• Country_Gurl

re: wow you are really tall that is soo cool!!!!
    We are frizzy hair sisters lol
    And wow you sound very talented
    I will write a story about the names of my pets soon

• katnissromanoff

Re: I've actually never listened to BTS, though I know many people who love their music. I've been listening to lots of Harry Styles, Olivia Rodrigo, and Backstreet Boys haha
    Also, this is such a wonderful piece!!!

re: haha sorry I'll stop now
    Yesss atinys are currently going nuts right now (I mean technically nothing has been confirmed yet, but you there really isn't any other reason for him to be flying out somewhere so..)

re: Awww thank you!! ~hugs you back~ yeah I'm super happy right now!
    Actually yeah same. I know I don't stan bts, but I'm going to be lowkey sad when they all have to serve, too....and don't get me started on how sad I'll be when they disband...I'll probably cry to be honest, because they've done sooooo much--BUT WE WON'T TALK ABOUT THAT NOW BECAUSE TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY
    Also lol my sister just pointed out that since today is May 12, 5+1+2=8, and today is the day the 8th member came bacck!!!!
    yes lol I'm, doing pretty great hearing that Mingi was back totally made my day...and probably the rest of the month, too :D

• Country_Gurl

First of all beautiful writing I really needed to read something like that cuz recently school as been tough with friends and discovering my own self worth.
    re: I hav always rode western but I rlly rlly want to start doing english. If you have any tips plz let me know? And Eden Is a name I have never heard before but it is a very pretty and unique name. Sorry if this is a weird question but if you had to describe your personality and appearance what would it be?
    Here is mine if it will make you more comfortable
    I am 14
    I am like 5 ft 2 or 1 idk rlly know any more I am basically average height lol
    I have blue eyes
    Medium length Blonde hair
    Freckles
    Fairish skin (I mean like pale but not like crazy pale I am basically not tan lol)
    I have curly wavyish hair
    I am kind
    Shy to some people
    I am bubly to the people I know
    I laugh a lot
    I joke around a lot
    I make friends with people very easily
    I love being nice to people
    I LOVEEE Farming, Riding, and Planting food
    I am a pretty good artist
    I play the flute, piano, ukulele, trombone, trumpet, and I am starting oboe
    I play the flute and piano very well the others not so much cuz I am just starting to play them.
    I own 11 chickens
    2 miniature horses
    3 Rabbits
    1 cat
    And I recently lost my dog
    That is a lil about me
    I can't wait for you to respond
    idk why but I love to imagine how people look sorry I am weird like that lol
    And do you have any social media apps I would love to follow you if you do
    Anyways I would love to talk to you some more!
    -Sophia :)

• gabimarie

re: aww thank you!! i am really excited about it; i love coffee and the idea of it just seems so romantic to me, so i'm really happy i got the job!
    yes please! i can't wait to hear what you have to say about them!
    yesss i love that idea! i would be so down to do that! i'm pretty busy in the next two weeks or so, but i would definitely love to be able to talk to you! lol i feel like i already know you a little, so getting to talk in person would be so cool!
    on another unrelated note, i started writing another book lol that's not a fanfiction, called "A Realistic Love". it's been in my drafts forever and i decided to post it. if you want, you could check it out? you don't have to though! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: No, problem. StAy GoLd!!

re: hey, thanks for checking in Eden!! Unfortunately nothing is really happening lol. Except all the ateez members changed their hair colors (my boy jongho is finally at black after being a red-head for possibly years) and my sister thinks that they will have a comeback soon. I don't think they will though (they just had one last month) and I hope not because i can't have another comeback without mingi.
    Ok sorry that got a little ranty.
    I love your new pfp though!!! I surprised jungkook isn't on it though haha. But we all love tae and hobi so that's totally fine.
    OH AND i just saw below that Anne Blackwood recommended "she's in the rain" and if you listen to it I would love to hear what you think of it because the rose is another group I stan (the only other one) and "she's in the rain" is my favorite one of their songs. It might take you a while to get into it though, it took me like twenty listens before I finally realized how good it was.

Re: I'd recommend "She's In the Rain". And yeah that's valid. I only know about other bands because I have some hardcore kpop fan friends (particularly GraceWritesTheWorld and one of her cousins).

• gabimarie

re: hahaha so happy you liked it! i definitely plan on doing more jimin povs. most fanfics just leave his point out, so i want to make sure they get the equal amount of screen time, you know?
    definitely!! i feel like that type of thing has happened at their dorm for sure!
    ahhh that is such a cool poster! i only have the posters from their albums up rn, with stickers and photocards. where did you get your merch from?

Re: I don't listen to too much kpop, but I like some songs by the rose.

Re: I just got introduced to this singer Cody Fry and I've been listening to two of his songs on repeat. They're so calming. I presume you're probably listening to lots of Kpop (I listened to a song called Bambi yesterday that I liked). Anything else?

Re: Idk if this counts lol but I made a new song playlist of stuff that feels very aesthetic. I've also been exploring this site my friend introduced me to called picrew where you can create characters n stuff. What about yourself?

Re: I'm doing pretty well. I had a migraine earlier but I acted quickly and had some quiet time, so now I'm very relaxed. Hbu?

• ~madeline~

re: tysm :)

• gabimarie

also, the new picture is just adorable, i love it so muchhh

• gabimarie

hey!! just wanted to let you know that chapter four is out! I'm working on chapter five rn, so that should be out by tomorrow, hopefully sooner!
    how's your day been so far? it's raining over here, and I'm writing this in my English class lol. i love writing while it's raining; there's something really relaxing about that! i hope your day is going as well as mine! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Im glad you're doing well! Aww, that poster looks really BOOTIFUL UwU

• ChimChim_1

Re: Im doing good! how are you? P.S that Tae and Jungkook pic is so cute!

RE: Yeah!
    HAHA love how you added in that warning- aww yeah true. Same- they were really great at the beginning but they were just always fighting (would talk about it more but tbh, it has been a hot few years XD) Awww loll- brings me back to lunch arguments a few years ago. [On one side are team Peeta, on the other team Gayle, who will win? “Well Peeta is richer” “Gayle is hotter” “No, Peeta is” etc. XD]
    Yess! I can always fall asleep to rain!
    Oooh thank you so much!! I will listen to all of them tonight and report back to you for more suggestions! :)
    Ok, here’s another would you rather: Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great-grandchildren?

• ChimChim_1

Re: I'll have to check the month but im pretty sure its o the 16th :3:3

• gabimarie

re: ahhh thank you! i tried to portray them as well as i could, considering i don't actually know them *cries in lonely*. the next chapter, which I'll try to post later today, will be more bts interaction! (and btw, they're not famous in this story, they're just normal, extremely attractive, guys lol)
    yesss i had so much fun writing the text messages! to write them, i actually imagine that I'm texting him, and then write that, like an imaginary scenario.
    thank you! i hope so too, i don't want to miss too many days of school. I'm glad you doing good! :)
    do you want me to update you when new chapters come out?

• gabimarie

re: yayyyy i'm so happy you like it!! yeah, i want the reader to really feel like they're there, in the story, which is the purpose to saying you and y/n throughout the chapters!
    that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I'm doing okay; my brother ended up getting me sick so I'm missing school today, and i can't decide if that's a good or bad thing. what about you?

• gabimarie

ahhhh so the first three chapter are up!!!! i ended up keeping y/n bc i was too lazy to change the subject verb format, and i literally copy and pasted from my story on the other site. let me know what you think! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Btw BTS new album should be coming June 16!!! I am SO EXCITED!!

• gabimarie

re: ahahah okay! i'll post the first couple chapter here, but I'll change the name from y/n to ava lollll, but I'll keep the names of bts in case other armys want to read it! it's called Like A Love Song, and I'll keep you updated!
    can't wait to hear what you think haha :)
    how did your call with your friend go?

Re: Rhythmically. I think. Anyways thanks :)

• books4life

re: relived is what i feel haha! but also a little proud that another project is wrapping up so i can start my short fan-fic and my new story! i'm doing pretty good, busy as usual. how are you??

• gabimarie

re: yeah of course!
    i loveee when they played it. i swear they're the cutest things everrrr.
    i meannnn, it's literally a jimin x reader fanfiction, ummm, lolll but i totally can! i might change the reader's name, but otherwise, i can do that! i can post what i have rn if you would like to read it?

also the site isnt letting me like rn but i really do like this!

wow this is so strong and so encouraging. beautiful writing!

also, chapter 34 is out for T&R
    (chpt 33 was published also but i forgot to notify--link is in the footnotes of 34)

• gabimarie

also, i dont know if you read wattpad or not, but I'm writing a bts fanfic on there (writing these words are almost shameful), and my user is gmconnor. its totally cool if you don't have wattpad, but i thought id let you know! :)

• gabimarie

re: it's mainly a romance drama in which the main girl is in love with a guy, and he ends up with her, after a very long drawn out road. it made me smile for HOURS and it was just totally adorable. it's on Netflix, and i definitely recommend it. before, my favorite kdrama was "romance is a bonus book', but now it's "a love so beautiful". i swear bts and kdramas have set my expectations so unbelievably high. ill just die alone and single :(( lolll.
    ohh yeah that'll be fun! hope you enjoy talking to your friend! have you been enjoying the bts run episodes?

• books4life

this is amazing!! I LOVE IT!!! ALSO CHAPTER 18 IS OUT!!!! :)

• The Inky Writer

Thank you for this really encouraging piece!! :)

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much!!! You are so amazing and kind. And, I am great!

RE: Of course and haha yeah!
    Oooh nice, the hunger game movies were really great (although the book is always better than the movie! But on the other hand, they did make the movies surprisingly accurate. Also I see you say Peeta’s girl, so can I assume you think Katniss is better with Peeta?)
    Aww great choice cause yeah I was going to say exactly the same, “nostalgia” was the perfect wording!! Although the snow can be so pretty and fun, rain is just so romantic and you don’t have to worry about getting frostbite lol.
    Also, can you re-say all your favourite BTS songs again cause I was finally going to listen to them (told you I don’t listen to music often LOL) but I forgot to take note of them and I’m too lazy to look through all my pieces to find which one you commented that on.

• nolongeractive

Hey!! How have you been? Some of my new pieces are out now!!

• gabimarie

re: not really haha. i've actually been trying to relax this weekend, as this week's been pretty hectic. I'm bingeing this kdrama called A Love So Beautiful and it's so adorableeee.
    what about you?

• gabimarie

re: right? it's insane how calming they are! I'm so glad that you're enjoying them!! yeah, i found them to be pretty addicting, once i started listening, i couldn't stop. all of the members have things like that, but i usually listen to tea, jimin, and yoongi, because i find their voices are the most relaxing.
    of course!!! I'm just so so happy you liked listening to them!

• doodleninja

re: ahhh that's super cool that you're starting from the beginning!
    since the episodes are kinda long, it's hard for me to find time to watch them on my own, so who knows if i'll ever get around to watching all of them XD
    but each episode is so funny. i love the on-screen text and all the edits they do XD

RE: Hahaha ayesss Mary Moo Cow! Oh my, I nearly forgot about her! XD
    Hahaha, I wouldn't take it personally if you did- me and my cousins always get into a heated argument about whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza lol. But haha, that's nice as well! I eat plain cheese pizza most of the time (unless we're specifically getting pizza with toppings, in which case, bring on the spice XD) oooooh noo, this is a really hard question. Ok I'm going to say I really loved Oceans 11 (it was like this fancy robber movie). And then like for a different genre, a close second would be Avengers Endgame hehe. What about you? And ooh some good questions would be would you rather's. (and you have to explain your choice!) Would you rather play in the rain or snow?

Re: Oh i thought you were on est. cool :) have a great night! (well you might be asleep so good morning XD

RE: THAT'S SO COOL!!! I see clips of it now sometimes and loll D.W. was sooo sassy!! Oooh this one is sooo hard cause Marvel or Harry Potter? But probably wizard cause I want to go to Hogwarts haha! Oooh ok, this is a really good question! So cheese (obviously lol) with hot peppers, chicken, and pineapple (pleaseeee tell me you're not one of the people against pineapple on pizza!!). What about you?

• gabimarie

re: yes i completely agree! i live in Louisiana, so putting the windows is a definite must!
    yeah, haha, I've wanted my nose pierced since forever, i'd say since i was twelve?
    i love your plans; they are all i want to do for the rest of my life! someone could lock me in a room with youtube, spotify, vlive, and a bed, and i would literally NEVER come out again. (even if the entire history is bts related haha)

RE: Hahah! Ok well, I get that- when it streamed here I was in like grade 7! But there's no shame in watching it now, I feel like you can always watch kids shows grown-up if you watched them growing up cause of all the nostalgia! I will never pass up watching Arthur! (literally my childhood show!!) Ok new question, would you rather be a superhero or a wizard?

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: always.

Re: Glad to hear it :D

Re: Nah in school until about 6 est for u. 3ish

• ~madeline~

Re: EXACTLY. Like I don’t get people sometimes...

Re: Yep pretty normal around here :P

• gabimarie

re: yes i hope so too! i definitely recommend going driving with the windows when you get your license! i got my license for my birthday in September, and i have a spotify playlist called "spontaneous late night drives" that I'll pull up every time i get in my car. hoonestly, there's nothing better than a nighttime drive with a chai latte lol.
    yessss friday!!! I'm so excited for this weekend because, after YEARS of begging, I'm getting my nose pierced!!! do you have any plans for this weekend? (besides watching bts run, of course!)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: AWHHHH YISSS FRIDAY! *does happy dance* im going to cook, and do a craft... im supposed to be convincing my mom to cut my hair of (we had a deal, mom!) but failing lolol. I can't wait for summer though.. I get to get off this stupid diet and eat alll the pizza and do so much swimming haha

Re: I'm pretty good if a bit sleepy. I was evicted from my room at like 8ish because of some AC repair men or something like that. Hbu?

re: thank you so much!! if there is anything you want me to review I'll do it gladly :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

needed this today.
    re: ayyy! I'm doing okay--how're you?

• gabimarie

re: thank you so much! i will, thank you for letting me know! yes, please do! i can't wait to hear what you think! just a heads up, i do find that i get tired while listening to them , so don't listen to them while doing something important that requires energy. i made the mistake of listening to one while i was driving alone, and i almost fell asleep at the wheel.
    i do find them really calming. i actually will listen to a jimin or yoongi one after my attacks, so i do think they work, at least for me! can't wait to hear what you think
    I'm having a decent day; i got to meet one of my friends for lunch today and we went for a drive with the windows down lol. it's one of our traditions to go driving together. we're still in our easter break. hope you're having a good day too!

• ~madeline~

Re: RIght... Like people are like oh no I don't like BTS, but they're all obsessed with these american social media stars who are so obnoxious and self-centered. It's so weird. And like, I can't understand the lyrics, but if you watch the captions or look up the lyrics or stuff, most of their songs are wholesome which is a huge difference compared to popular songs here.

• gabimarie

re: thank you! i've been struggling recently because of everything school's throwing at me. i have AP exams coming up, the ACT is in two weeks, and i just feel like I've got this real world stuff coming up, and I have no idea how to deal, especially with everyone screaming at me what they want. thank you for telling me that! i really really appreciate it!
    i know exactly what you're talking about! i usually listen to these videos: (the titles are word for word)
    "Kim Taehyung / V is talking to you until you sleep | rainy night"
    "ASMR EP.64: Tae's voice + Nature Sounds for Relax, sleep, tingles, and study"
    "Sleeping with Jimin - (ASMR)"
    I usually listen to tae's when I'm studying or not feeling well. i listen to jimin's almost every night religiously. there's something really calming about him breathing. (i PROMISE I'm not a stalker!) the first two are just his lives over a background track of rain or nature sounds. the jimin one is mostly him breathing, but a little talking. not a lot though, as this one is directed more at sleeping.
    i usually searching (member's name) talking asmr. this gets me their actual voice (not edited) and a calming background noise. i try not to listen to the boyfriend ones, not because they're bad, but because it just reminds me how single i am loll.
    hope that helps! :)

• ~madeline~

Re: RiGhT?! And they're friendship with each other is so wholesome and they're actually like a good role model unlike so many popular figures today. I don't see how people can't like them. Yeah, JK is good, but like everyone is! I guess Jimin is just my fav.

• nolongeractive

<3

• nolongeractive

Re: You as well! It is always incredible talking to you!

• ~madeline~

Re: No definitely. I love seeing that people who are that popular can still be so kind to each other and stuff. I'd have to say my bias is Jimin... His voice.... agrhgh. But like it's hard cause they're all sooo talented. Also their music videos are literally like soo beautifully filmed. Such works of art. Who's your bias?

• nolongeractive

Re: Thanks so much, and you're very welcome! And I hope so hahahaha

• nolongeractive

Re: Thanks so so so much, and yes I do write the music!!! That means everything, and I bet you are an amazing lyricist! I would love to read them sometime, and I bet that you are a great singer!

• ~madeline~

Re: I mean, I guess, but its more like I like their group as a whole and their music. I just wish I could understand it lol. But like their music is soooo pretty... LIke absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention they're gorgeous too. Like how can someone be so perfect XD. Thank for the recs tho!

• nolongeractive

Re: Yes, I do! And thanks so much, I am glad you are doing great!

The 'album' is called: METAPHORICAL MADNESS

Song List:

i love you

below the magma

come & deliver

dungeon

ending a friend

her

hidden figures of december

bury the moon

the count

reflection

villain

the sun is lonely and still shines

ursula

easy

too young to be sad

footprint lessons

listen as i leave

badbye

• nolongeractive

I have actually been doing great, thank you for checking in! I actually just finished my first album of music and I have completed track list! How about you?

• ~madeline~

Re: Well I finished my online school for the year so I'm doing pretty good! I'm excited to find some service projects to do in my community. Right now I'm actually on a belated spring break in Florida! Okay also, any recommendations for BTS songs to listen to? :)

• doodleninja

re: ahhhh OF COURSE! i started watching regularly around 5 episodes ago, although i've seen clips from mostly every other episode as well. there have been some iconic moments XD
    are you keeping up with them, or just watching some here and there?

• ~madeline~

This is so sweet and touching. Such a good reminder to so many people.
    Also, haven't talked to you in a while, Eden, how have you been?

this made my day (it's nine pm here) thank you so much

• Odyssey

Thanks :) This is really touching.

• doodleninja

re: it's a super cool song, and the music video rocks as well :D

• Zirong

omg thank you so much for this piece! It makes me feel so much better! <3

RE: Haha yeah! And ooh wait, what age were you when you watched it? (No offence if you watched it when you were older- I watch kids shows all the time! They’re the most fun!) but here it streamed on a t.v. channel for younger kids. So my youngest sister watched it (it was too new for me to watch it when I was young *sob*)

Re: :D <3

• gabimarie

re: thank you! i had a little last night thinking session lol. tae's cover of someone like you is just absolutely gorgeous. I'm obsessed with that cover, and jk's cover of paper hearts and purpose.
    i love that episode! i love when they get all competitive over something that's $20 and decide to betray each other at every turn. i think that each episode helps you see the members a little more clearly; that's one of the main reasons i watch it!
    I'm so glad that you're enjoying it! it always makes my day a little brighter. i usually watch it when my day's over, around ten or so, to help me detox and relax from the day. when you get to episode 24, let me know! i can't wait to hear what you think!
    are you watching on youtube or on vlive?

• doodleninja

re: his energy is indeed the best XD
    have you listened to his song "chicken noodle soup" by any chance??

• ChimChim_1

Re: No, problem!:3:3

• gabimarie

re: hey!! i'm so glad you like them! i don't really have any suggestions in which way to watch them; most aren't consecutive, so you should be able to watch them in whatever order. I've found that I like the earlier ones better, but that's just my opinion. my all time favorite episode is probably episode 24: bts vs. zombies. they basically get scared at a haunted house. it had me dying for over an hour haha.
    i do like all episodes though, these are just my suggestions. so so so happy you're enjoying it though!!
    are you watching it from the beginning, or are you starting with the most recent episodes?

Awww this is so sweet!
    RE: LOLL YES I DID- OMG LOLLL! And yeah it so is! Hahah I used to watch the Wiggles and Sesame Street sooo much, but tbh, I never really watched Barney haha. Oooh wait I just searched it up, the reason you wouldn’t have seen Totally Spies is cause it only aired in Canada!! Ohhhh! It’s so weird thinking of the differences in what airs sometimes!

• doodleninja

re: oh my gosh yes suga's rap is exquisite in that!
    this question just popped into my head, but do you have a fave rapper in bts? i really love suga's rap style and voice, although of course rm and jhope are phenomenal too :D

• gabimarie

re: thank you! no worries. can' wait to hear what you think of run bts, and what I like to call btsmr. like asmr but bts version :)))
    have an amazing day :)

re: aw thank you! I'll definitely keep you updated :D

• gabimarie

re: i completely agree! ARMY is one of those fandoms where everyone is so close! i am so honored to call you my sister :)
    yes please! i cannot wait to hear what you think!
    awww thank you!! i feel the same way! i don't know if you have Instagram or not, but my user is gabiiconnor if you want to talk there too! i love talking with you as well <33

• ChimChim_1

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. Stay gold!! love ya:3:3

re: you're so sweet :)
    awww that's so nice of you to ask :) I haven't heard anything new. I might have told you, but a couple weeks ago when ateez was promoting their new song they called mingi after one of the performances and he said he going to come back soon. Maybe he said that just to cheer up his fans, but I'm just holding on to that and hoping it's true :D

• gabimarie

re: of course! as a veteran army, it is my JOB to introduce people to their next rabbit hole ahahah *evil laugh* i absolutely love their voices, so getting thirty minutes of them talking with rain noises in the background is complete perfection.
    of course!! I'm just so happy to have an army friend! let me know if you like them and bts run! and I'm always here if you want to talk or just bored :)

• gabimarie

re: right the ones with random questions are so weird. like, what does is matter what color t-shirt I'm wearing right now?
    ahhh jimin would be such a good boyfriend. honestly, they would all treat their partners right, i think. i would love to have either jimin or tae as my boyfriend, and namjoon as my best friend. hobi would always cheer me up, but i love to talk about classical books, philosophy, and academics, so i would love to talk to him about stuff like that.
    this is taking this to another level, but do you listen to those bts asmr videos? lolll don't hate me but people have made these videos where the members will talk to you as you go to sleep. i prefer the taehyung ones because his voice is so calming! bc of my anxiety, it really helps, so i would recommend just looking on youtube. it's become my new obsession haha.

• Just_A_Memory

<3

Re: doing ok :)
    how are you?
    This is beautiful by the way! exactly what I needed!

• doodleninja

re: no problem! and yesssss those songs are such a bop! dna is one of the first bts songs i listened to and watched the music video for. the visuals and the choreography never cease to amaze me XD

(also i love this piece! thank you for the encouragement and i hope you feel God smiling upon you today :) <3)

• gabimarie

re: yessss i have taken so many on so many different websites. it's an embarrassing problem. i won't lie, I've gotten jimin every time except for one, when i got tae. it's such a nice feeling when you get your bias :) .
    have you ever taken one?

• bhumi

re: thanks Eden! I'm glad you liked it
    also hi!
    thanks for the suggestion also nice to meet you too!

• gabimarie

lol i'm sorry that was so longgg :)

• gabimarie

ohmygoshhh thank you so much!! i'm honestly so happy i could help in any way that i can!
    re: that's so cool your sister is into it! I've turned my dad and brother (who is ten) into ARMYs, but i do feel like family members don't count, you know? my friend who's into kpop does listen to bts, but he's mostly into ateez and stray kids.
    i wasn't aware that they were on youtube, but yes! anyway you can watch it, you definitely should! they are very appropriate because korean shows have to comply with the korea communication act, and that prevents profanity, nudity, etc. (I'm not a stalker, i learned abt this in one of my classes loll). you can even watch it with family; I've watched a couple episodes with my brother. he really enjoys it, and they are so chaotic but hilarious at the same time. keep me updated when you watch it!
    thank you again for the shoutout! I'm just so happy that i could lift at least one person up with that piece. your piece was absolutely stunning as well! :)