gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter
"Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself."

*on a mental health break/hiatus*

i'm secretly not so secretly addicted to coffee and long night drives

also remember to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and don't skip meals! :)

go check out my twin, Rohan's Defender. she's literally so talented and so much fun to talk to!!

"If you think you’re going to crash, step on the pedal harder." - Min Yoongi

i'm in the middle of writing a story "Like A Love Song"! if you want, you can check the first chapter out here:

the glasses with fake lenses

4
the day we met
i was wearing distressed mom jeans
and a white sweatshirt that i cropped myself
the back said "love yourself" with a flower
i had my old nike airs
and my hair was in its natural curls
you looked me up and down
decided something was missing
you took your glasses
handed them to me
"they're fake"
    you stage whispered
I laughed and put them on
you nodded and tapped my nose
"perfect"

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: awwwww, thank you so much!!!! :) Yeah, you really helped me out.
    Yeah, I show my mom some BTS videos too, and she says they really know how to perform (they really do). That’s cool that your brother likes them too!
    Ooh, yay! I’m so excited now! I’ll definitely keep you updated! :) It sounds like I have a lot of catching up to do, lol.
    Also, have you ever taken a BTS boyfriend quiz?

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Also, I’m posting a piece that was kind of inspired by yours; I mentioned you in the footnotes. Thank you for the encouragement yesterday; I just really needed it. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :) :) thank you again and you’re welcome!!
    I’m so excited to continue our mutual K-Pop craze, lol! You said you only have one friend who’s into K-Pop, right? I actually don’t have any except online.... (well, my sister likes BTS okay, but not like I do). But I’m happy with having just a few who understand! :D
    Ooh, yay! Okay. I think I saw them on YouTube too? That’s great though; I’ll check those out! (Are they pretty appropriate? I’m assuming they are, I just wanted to ask to make sure; my parents are careful with what I’m allowed to watch.) Anyway, thank you so much for suggesting it! I’m excited! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: YASS I was so happy that Jin also got a lot of the visuals in the MV Im glad you enjoyed it too!:3:3

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: awwwwwww! Oh my gosh, thank you for the bio shoutout! You’re so sweet! I’ll add you to mine too! :D
    Thank you again about the piece; it really encouraged me. Yessss wow it’s so great that you GET me too! Oh, I actually haven’t seen that show, though I’ve heard of it. Do you watch it in order? I guess I need to check it out!

• Human

I saw your like to read... I'm not sure what you like reading but I found the fault in our stars by john green interesting....

• Avril

aww this is really sweet!! 'you nodded and tapped my nose/"perfect"' I love it!