Yes_iKnowimShort

She/he/them!
Genderfluid <3
Gryffindor!!!
Hamilfan!
I love my plant Kohi <3
An awkward mess
I'm probably eating bread
Artist
Please, Call me Lou :)
Just a human that does not have a proper grasp on reality

Hello everyone! I am currently working on a series that I'm calling "Talk to Me".
I also write random things-
My profile picture was drawn by me :)
I can draw better than that though-
If you haven't figured it out already, I am a feminist >w<
Kohi says hi :)
um... I'm not sure what to say.
Hm...
Happy Writing! <3
Have a nice day! :D

What Happened When I Tried Telling my Mom my Pronouns...

10
Yesterday I was going to casually tell my mom my pronouns... this is what happened.....

*We are sitting in the car*
Mom: 
So what's new with you?
Me: Um... not much...
*We sit in silence until I open my mouth and she starts talking*
Mom: 
So the other day you told me that you aren't completely a girl... correct?
*I awkwardly nod*
Mom: 
Well I understand but, I think that your only thinking that your not a girl because of what's been going on.
*I look at her confused*
Mom: 
I honestly don't think that you would be thinking about this if it weren't for these new shows.
Me: That's not-
Mom: I mean, your too young to be thinking about all this. Plus, most lgbtq+ people know for a long time. For years even.
Me: Well, I mean I've been thinking about this for over 7 years so-
Mom: *Tries to tell me I'm a girl without making me angry*

*We end up having a conversation about how I'm too young to know all of this and what not*

Me: *sigh* 
I admit that I'm "young" but so far, this is how I feel.
*A few moments later we end up changing the subject*

Don't worry, my mom supports all of this. She just thinks that I should wait a little longer...
This hurts-

ohh dear i understand! keep in mind that our parents honestly just don't know how to deal with this sometimes. i'm not trying to excuse them for anything, i'm just saying she may need some time to get used to the idea. i know when i came out to my mom, she was supportive but she just didn't know what it meant. i wrote her a letter explaining it to the best of my ability - my suggestion would be, if you find that she interrupts or doesn't listen to you very well, to write her a letter. that way, it's all there and she can't interrupt you.
    i really hope she warms up to it, and no matter what remember that you are valid and loved! all my thoughts are with you :) <3

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Your welcome, but you really are amazing <3

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Sweet :)

• Jason_claire :)

Bruh that suuucks. And all that with your sister too- I ligit begged my mom to change the subject when she tried to force me to out myself in front of her. I'm sorry it's like that, I know parents are a bit frustrating sometimes . . . . while on this subject, what are the pronouns of today?

• gabimarie (hiatus)

okay in all honesty, this is what happened (more or less) with me and my dad. when i told him i was bisexual, he told me i couldn't be because i (and i quote), "didn't look or act like one". he also said i was too young, (i was 15 at the time) and that i couldn't be attracted to girls because i wasn't active in that way. my mom was totally fine; she doesn't care, just "as long as I'm happy". but my dad completely brushed me off. I'm sorry this happened to you too. I'm here if you want to talk :)

• sci-Fi

Re: Even if u don't want to come out to ur dad yet, you're still super brave. Literally all my friends know about me and I'm still not even considering coming out to my parents.

• sci-Fi

ugh i'm sorry. Like mindfruit said, talking to your parents can be the worst. I'm not remotely out to either of my parents because I know that they won't understand and they'll say I'm too young or it's just a phase.
    I really hope everything works out. Sending hugs <3

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Aw. That sucks. You're you tho, and don't ever change! I've never experienced this but I'm sending good vibes your way <3

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Ah, sorry about that. Talking to parents can definitely be the worst. I haven't been in a situation like this before but I'm just gonna say that it's probably less that you need time to think and more that your mom needs some time to process things. Hope you guys can figure things out!