Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Han Solo || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Ursula is not beautiful anymore

Ursula is beautiful!

But no 
To be beautiful you have to have
B i g   e y e s  the ones which are as round as the full moons,
P l u m p   l i p s   the ones like roses that bloom on the highest hills, 
A   p o i n t y   n o s e    the one that resembles a mountain top,
A   c l e a r   f a c e    the one which is as smooth as paper ripped from your dairy

Ursula is beautiful?

But no
You can not be overweight to be beautiful
You have to be as   s k i n n y   as ariel,
As   p r e t t y   as Cinderella,
As   l o v i n g   as Belle,
And get a  k i s s   by prince charming 
Or else
You are not beautiful 

Is Ursula beautiful? 

A message to all who read this: You are beautiful! Your body, your face, and everything unique thing about you is perfect <3

• Rachaelgrace

Wow. This is really well done. I love the formatting! Absolutely gorgeous :)

• Mpm#1

Aw man, Ursula scared me so much when I was little.... Now she's one of my favorites! XD I liked the questions in here, although I would love it if the one speaker said what they saw in her as beautiful. Just my two cents, it's awesome as is too!
    Re: Thank you! I updated it today if you want to take a look. Btw love your profile pic!

Wow! I loved all your references and your formatting was amazing. And a wonderful message of course, too. I also the way you changed the question from "Ursula s beautiful?" to "Is Ursula beautiful?" was absolutely perfect.
    re; thank you!! that was really helpful :)

• ANSON REYNOLDS

realized I wasn't following you... my mistake has been corrected XD
    loved all your Disney references :))

• Kalleigh_Cat1008

I love the Disney references and the beautiful meaning! <3

• Busssy.Beee

Oh my! This is so well-written! Love the way you incorporate Disney into such a wonderful message! And the imagery in the first stanza is just amazing!

• ~Zoe~

So true, beautiful writing, great job

I love the message so much lata :) very well written i love all the similes!

• astrea

re:thank you
    i love your message!

• nolongeractive

I really liked how this peace brought so many feelings and natural emotions that come with everyday life and made them seem normal, and I really and thoroughly enjoyed all of the metaphorical elements in the piece; it is so well written.

• BriRiley

Re: Aww thanks! And I love this! The ending is so true! I hate that all the Disney characters are stick thin. And they are always so perfect ugg. But you gotta love them still XD

Wow, I love the message behind this and using Disney princesses is really effective as it shows how these ideals are pushed everywhere!
    RE: Thank you! It means a lot that everyone really feels for me! And awww thank you so much, I'm so glad you think so! <3