Jason_claire :)

Shrug.
BE KIND
a round square
microwave exploder
if you follow me, of course, I'll follow you back :)
Joined-May 20, 2020

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If you die, walk it off."
~Captain America

Please check out my book-in-progress: The Genesis Mission (aka Oceans and Oceans, but I changed the title)

If you want to work on your grammar, check out Amber Chen's collaboration with Young and JMkittycat:

Who did it?!

29
Four people are sitting in a train car. There is a coach with his star player and a grandmother sitting with her college-aged granddaughter. The star player is flirting with the college girl. It's extremely obvious, and everyone knows it. The train goes in a tunnel, and the car sounds with two sounds. The sound of lips coming together and the sound of skin being slapped. 
The college girl is thinking: Wow, he kissed me, but I can't believe my grandmother slapped him.
The grandmother is thinking: I cannot believe that boy kissed her, and I'm proud of my granddaughter for slapping him.
The coach is thinking: I congratulate the kid for kissing the girl, but someone slapped the wrong person!
The star is thinking: Man, this is a great day! I got to kiss a girl and slap my coach!

1

• The_Sunrise_Queen

haha this is amazing. I like how you made it funny and also interesting at the same time, so nice job!

• Sonder Fen and Mead (#words)

Ha! I like the picece.
    Re: It's not a dumb question! I wasn't really expecting people to know what the title meant. The title is the rhythm of the poem. The strong beats are slashes and the 'weak' beats are the dots. They are technically supposed to be dashes but the dots looked better. Go google it if you want, it's kind of cool.

• Ava Marie

Re: It’s so much fun, but surprisingly you don’t need a whole lot of arm strength, it does help, but technique is more important

• Ava Marie

Re: Thank you so much!! And don't worry, my life is pretty boring. This is pretty much my schedule:
    Weekdays: Go to school, procrastinate doing homework, write(which is basically just me scrolling WtW, and sometimes getting a few words in), go to dance, write, read, sleep, repeat.
    Weekends: Go to work, climb, write, read, repeat.

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thank you!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: thanks for the comment about my piece! and yeah, life can be complicated sometimes. also cool! lol i thought you were a dude, im sorry

• Ava Marie

This is such a fun piece

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

*dont

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is so cool~
    wondering: pronouns?
    also

are you and Cedric diggory a thing? :D:D:D:D
    you dot have to talk about it if you're not comfortable

• nolongeractive

Re: Hahaha, thank you so much!!

• Cornflower Burst

This is so good!

• nolongeractive

Re: And also, of course! I love hearing how people can relate to my songs, that is why I do what I do and it makes me feel so great that my music can resignate with people!! Thank you for sharing, and thanks so much! I have been a competitive dance for 14 years now and I recently placed 2nd in North America for seniors advanced!

• nolongeractive

Re: Thanks so much!! You are amazing!!!

Oh gosh my head is spinning! I love this haha

• nolongeractive

This piece is so amazing!! I cannot wait to see what else you write!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

Re: thank you :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Aw glad for it! And :)

• Spade

Re: I read the clues, then I read the entire thing just for the fun of it. From the clues, I used common sense to narrow it down to the star athlete.

Hahah! I love this- your use of only pronouns made it so confused as to who actually did it and then the ending made everything perfectly clear- awesome!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you! In the midst of writer's block I'm glad it was readable XD I'm starting to write more songs now too...anyways thanks for the questions! And ofc, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better :)

• Spade

I'd have to assume that the star athlete slapped the coach and kissed the girl. The Grandmother and granddaughter both contradict each other and either one would've known if they didn't, so they wouldn't be blaming each other. Then, the coach might consider someone slapping him "slapping the wrong person" and that would go along with the athlete's thoughts.

This is great, though!

• useless :)

re: it was probably me just making my comment confusing lol

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Haha! The ending tho XD

• useless :)

re: oh ik, i didn't mean the ending made no sense haha, i meant that my comment didn't really make sense XD
    also, thank you! :D

re: aw thank you!!
    oof trust me it was very hard for me too lol.

• useless :)

ahah welp the ending
    (that made no sense whatsoever but oh well. this is funny tho :D)

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Today my pronouns are She/her. I'm feeling very girly today lol

Ok I'm sorry but the ending....like GET OOFED

• Livsnjutare

re: Thank you so much!

• Cedric Diggory

This story is so good I couldn't stop thinking about it since earlier btw sorry I finally got my folks to watch G v.s. K so I couldn't pick up my phone sorry I love you so much bury <3 I hope you figure out soon, god that was kinda rude I don't want to be pushy just wanting to know what next step is and If they'll be two pairs of foot prints or only one

• (sk)eyesofocher

my mind was running in circles.... oh gosh XD

• Livsnjutare

oh my gosh this is too funny!