Nyla

15

Came up with this while I was out biking :)

Writers

10
There is no greater idolater than a writer to his words.

• April 6, 2021 - 7:31am (Now Viewing)

• Jason_claire :)

Simple, but impacting
    replying- Yeah, I tried to make it as not so complicated, but I'm glad you enjoyed :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: haha! XD
    Well, unfortunately I didn’t have an imaginary friend! But I have had a lot of book characters who I kinda considered friends (I know I can’t be the only one who felt that way....... and sometimes still feels that way).
    Ooh, that’s hard! I really don’t know. From a TV show or like a movie? I can think of a few animated movie characters I guess. I would have said Donatello the Ninja Turtle when I was like 9 (I had a huge crush on him, please don’t judge me, I don’t know what was wrong with my brain!!! XD) What about you?

• Zirong

oh god this is so true and hits immediately!

re: aww thanks! :)

• McK13

Short and simple but spectacularly written!

• barelybear

Oooh knowledge :D
    About to send you one chunky chunky reply :p

• Nikki

amen girlfriend! also, this is so well put!
    re: hahah yes. i think that i have reached the 'throwing phone on bed' phase XD. hehe i hope i dont misplace mine! tho there are already sooooo many scratches on it :(
    haha ya i do have a clear case, and my phone itself is black. so i actually ended up printed my designs on a sheet of paper and slipping that underneath :)
    ooo! criminal minds? is that a nice show? have you watched Schitts creek? its on netflix and is a MUST WATCH! i actually got stickers of that show, brooklyn 9-9, parks and rec and Gilmore girls. you watched any of these?
    omg wow! braces... they sound super painful! its good that you finally got to eat something nice. my friend also got braces a while ago and now she needs to melt her chocolate to eat it.
    umm yes indeed we did have easter holidays, except they were just for friday. also recently i've been kinda sad. cuz my squash code has gotten shut down till the 30th. and im really really gonna miss it. now im going to have to go back to stupid online fitness :(
    anyways, how was ur weekend?

• Ava Marie

This is perfect!!

• Tachi

perfect.

• Yellow Sweater

I am stunned. This is so beautiful and gutsy and thrillingly true.