ghostyboi

system of 24
he/it/void/end
vent account
pfp made by me
joined september 2019

3% - Hobo Johnson
00:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:37
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key."
-Intro III by NF

"But there's a moment when you realize parents aren't superheroes or villains. They're painfully, unforgivably human. The question is can you forgive them for being human anyway?"
-Dry by Neal Shusterman

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

i'm taking a break

21

i need a break
from constantly checking my follower count
seeing if the numbers have increased
oh the numbers
the numbers how they control me

i need a break
from simply talking to people
being their friend
oh the people
the people how they exhaust me

i need a break
from obsessing, obsessing, obsessing
over my words
my actions
my personality
my paranoia
oh my paranoia how it controls me

i'm taking a break
so i won't be controlled anymore
and i can be my own person
without numbers or people or obsession
getting in my way

I'm just gonna cut right to the chase - I'm leaving. Idk for how long, idk if I'll be back, idk much right now. My relationship with this site has been unhealthy lately, and I need to set boundaries. I've been spending too much time obsessing over everything and it isn't good for me. I'll come back when I think I'll be able to come back without any of the stuff I mentioned in the poem. Sorry to my friends here, and sorry to people who enjoyed my writing, but I think my own health is more important.
Love y'all, and see you sometime.

• April 5, 2021 - 10:24am (Now Viewing)

• ChimChim_1

Take your time!! I think most of us can understand what your saying...we're all human. I'll be more than welcomed to welcome ya back when you come back:3:3

• nolongeractive

Take your time, sending much love!

Take the time off. It can get hard, and we all need a break. Know that we're here whenever, or if you ever decide to come back.

• Ellington Stone

Please, take care of yourself!! We understand!! I like how you're owning it. Also, I loved the line, "the people how they exhaust me"

• sci-Fi

we get it. have a good break, hope you come back!!

take all the time you need please!! we will be here when you feel ready to come back :)

i know what it feels like. hope you can take a good break and come back in a bit :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

take as much time as you need

• nopenopenope

I get it. Take time off.
    ;) Seeya when you get back.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

I can relate....take some time! I'm sad I haven't gotten to know you too well but your work is amazing. Your own health definitely comes first, don't apologize.

• Jasmin khawar

Take care I'll miss you! Health comes first

Awww take your time off, you definitely deserve it. I really often relate to this and it's scary. Good for you on taking some time off though! :)

• beth r.

we'll miss ya <3

• pluto-

i could totally relate to this... take care, everything will be alright. come back soon :)