BriRiley

Hi! Bri here!
She/her/15
LDS
Leo
Bookworm/Homeschooler ;)
Writer/Aspiring Author
In a crouton cult XD
Hopeless Romantic!
Narnian
Fairykind
Renegade/Lunar
Ravenclaw/Daughter of Athena
Est. 12/7/20

I’m writing a book!! Its on google docs, and i would love some help! So writing wise that is mostly what ill be focusing on at the moment, so I won’t be very active. :)

I have an Etsy shop now! I would love any visitors even if you just check it out! XD It’s called TheEclecticReader. :D

And please check out my IRL friends SamRose and MillieBunn. And look out for my friend Ava Marie! (They are all amazing writers!)

笫三个 quote talk

7
Each time a women stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women. -Maya Angelou

I love this quote because us girls need to stand together, empowering one another at every chance we get. When one of us takes a step for women kind it moves us forward, making us more confident and a bigger part of this wold and community. If we stand together and show that we can be an asset in life, we will be stronger than ever. 
Thank you FastOceonLove! I love quotes that empower people! If anyone has a favorite quote please tell me it and we can talk about it! It can be on whatever you want XD Have a wonderful day/night!

• ☃︎ KatelynsCupcakes ☃︎

Re: Thank you so much for your review! Can't wait to read it!

this made me smile!
    Girls working together hold so much power <3

Oooh, this is a really cool series you're doing and I loved your interpretation of this quote! Maya Angelou is awesome!
    RE: Thank you so much! That means a lot! And yes, that would be amazing! Is there anything you'd like me to review? :))

Re: Thank you!

• Enigmatic

I love that quote too; females should help progress the world as a united force, instead of tearing each other down. On an unrelated note, are you fluent in mandarin? I couldn't help notice the characters in the title, as I am learning mandarin at the moment.

• ArtCat

I love this quote! I assume there'll be more quote talks coming :D

• Livsnjutare

I love these quote talks! You are a very inspiring writer :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: :p

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

I agreeeeeeeeee!!!!!! (Sorry for overuse of e and ! :P)
    Re: Yes please! Thanks!