•TheVictoriousOne•

Saudi Arabia

A random girl who's a bookworm, a listener kind of friend, a nature and animal lover, a dreamer, but above all a writer and a supporter of other people here!

Ello everyone! I was on break for a while, as I had school and have quizzes and upcoming exams. Today though, I took sometime out of my normal routine and decided to open WTW. I hope you like this piece <3!

My Dreamy Wonderland

Home.
The place I go to, after being outside for too long *insert laughing emoji*,
the place I know I will always return to.

The way the birds chirp in the morning. It's almost like music, with no words, but a gorgeous tune. 
It makes me feel relaxed when taking classes, and doing homework.

I sit to study, and to my left on the wall is a window, always open; with the breeze just coming in and out of the room.
The way I can hear the trees wave side to side, as if they were dancing in time to the birds music.

But that's just where my house is located. 

The city I live in...
It's almost like a sleepy town. 
Most people are home at 12, but others are still outside.

The way the water slightly, just ever so softly, hits my feet at the beach,
and the sand seems to make my body sink.
How the sun perfectly reflects the waves upon the water.
I hear children behind me, laughing and playing; while the adults walk around and supervise their kids.

It makes me feel..
complete.
relaxed.
joyful.

The way I've come to rely on these little things, that make the big picture.

• buddingauthor

I love your take on this prompt! I can literally imagine all of this as if I'm the one living this.
    Re: Aaaaaa, thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me!! Also, a little secret, I don't like parathas, take all of mine I'll share happily lol

• ArtCat

You make your home sound so comfy! I wish we had a beach:)