BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Joined Dec 7 2020

Everyone is welcome here!! ALL beliefs or arguments, can be spoken without judgment! I will respect everything you have to say! :D I love you guys!! <3

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details!) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose (She is really good writer!) I’m also collaborating with writergirl79! XD check out or story ‘Star Keepers’ :)

笫二个 quote talk

5
The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words. 

Writers aren’t meant to change the world we live in, but they can take what we know and make it something that we can understand, something in our own languages. Taking our plain life and making it into an adventure, making it magical, or write something that interests us and brings it into a new view.

Here’s another quote talk. I want to thank Livsnjutare for the quote subject! If you have a favorite quote I would love to talk about it! :D have a good day/night!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Okay! Also, I don't remember if you gave me any questions for my Q&A, my memory's pretty blurred XD, but if you have any questions for me I'd love to here them! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Aw I love it! Fav quote, I have a lot of feminist related ones tbh XD But maybe one you can work with hmmmm lets seee *scrolls through many feminist quote screenshots* Oh this might work! "Each time a women stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women" -Maya Angelou I'll look for more but I'm gonna go find some food first :p

• Livsnjutare

This is super good!!! I am so glad you were able to use the quote!