_Delphiruns2theocean_

Delphi/DJ/Dee call me whichever idc :)
female
soccer & surfer 4 life
feminist
christian
californian
way 2 competitive
bit insecure :p
ocean lover
gryffindor
defy all stereotypes being a blonde female
surprising, romance novel lover ;)

WtW twins with ~rain~ who is amazing! Check her out!
And kathryn siena (help her reach her goal ;)
Goal:140 followers by July!
Quotes
"My coach said I ran like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster he could too" -Mia Hamm
"Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess, Hermione taught them that you can be a warrior" -Emma Watson
"Women belong in all places decisions are being made" -Ruth Bater Ginsburg
"You alone are enough, you have nothing to prove to anyone"-Maya Angelou
"I wish women would stop apologizing for those very things that make us women"-P!nk
"There are two powers in this world; one is the sword and the other is the pen, there is a third power stronger than both, that of women" -Malala Yousafzi

Q&A Answers (finally!!!! sorry for delay :/, read the footnotes though please!!!)

5
Host: Hello everyone and welcome to, a Q&A?

Co-host: Erm yes, apparently a writer on a site called Write the World is doing a small Q&A in celebration of now 110 followers.

Host: Hmph, sounds boring

Co-host: Anyways we should probably let her come on now. She just got back from a trip in a town called Palo-verde?

Host: It's pronounced Palos Verdes *rolls eyes*

Co-host: Right. Well, um, Del-pi? You can come on now!

Delphi: *fights urge to sigh aggressively from mispronouncing* Hi!

Host: It says you go by Dee or DJ? DJ, are you a DJ?

Delphi: *sighs* No, my middle name starts with a J, my friends started calling me that when-

Co-host: On topic please! First question is from SamRose-

Delphi: Actually she has more than one question!

Co-host: *side eyes Delphi aggressively* Right. Anyways, first questions is what is the most meaningful song lyric you've ever heard?

Delphi: Well I'm not much of a music person, but lately I've been listening to a lot of Raelynn, a sort of unknown singer. In her song Queen's Don't she says "queen's don't hate/queen's don't fight/queen's don't stay unless their king treats 'em right" and then it goes "every jewel on my crown you better believe I earned it" anyways I'll stop before I recite the whole song.

Host: She also asks what is your least favorite dessert? Or do you like them all? She also asks what skill/talent do you have that you are most proud of?

Delphi: *side eyes host* who likes all desserts? Um, there's this combo I STRONGLY DISLIKE called chocolate and orange, and they made a gummy worm out of it. *shudders* And, I love that I can surf because a lot of people want to do it but never get the chance. It would also be my running times, I like running, and for my school last year I ran 150 miles in a year.

Host: Yes, you're definitely not bragging.

Delphi: It's just-

Host: Nevermind, nevermind. Last question from SamRose who is your favorite HP character? What does HP mean?

Co-host: *mumbles under breath* Harry Potter you uncultured swine

Delphi: Well I'm more of a couples favorite, I love Ginny and Harry together. But if I had to choose it would probably be either Ginny or Hermione because they're both strong and fierce girls who still get male attention which never happens in movies. Also I love how Ginny makes the whole Quidditch team quiet in the 6th movie with a "shut it" when Harry can't make them quiet.

Co-host: We have a Potterhead in our midst folks

Host: What's a-

Delphi: Nevermind host.

Co-host: Anyways, kathryn siena has two questions. 1), who's your favorite author? and 2) what's your favorite dessert?

Delphi: I think I forgot some of her questions so Kat if you have some I missed please let me know!

Host: Not a shoutout time, answers for the questions please! We don't have all day!

Delphi: *side eyes host* Well 1) I'm not really an author girl more of a book girl but I am a huge Potterhead so definitely J.K. Rowling. I love Jenny Han as well and Rob Buyea. But Buyea I haven't read in a while...

Host: And she's off in a trance, Delphi! Second answer please!

Delphi: Right, sorry. Um, my favorite desert is probably ice cream cake, chocolate cake with mint chip ice cream. Or just ice cream or just cake. 

Co-host: Okay, rainey grace has a few questions. 1) When did you think of writing this series? and 2) Are you planning on writing other series?

Host: Which series?

Co-host: *sighs* Her only series, A "Real" Girl it's called?

Host: *snorts* what kinda name is that?

Co-host: Sh! Let her answer!

Delphi: Okay, 1) I did a Drabble for it and I got some requests to write more so I thought why not? Then I really started liking the story line and now it might be a novel! 2) I don't know, I mean I like writing them but it's a commitment and my main problem is I get easily stressed with them. So maybe? 

Host: Lots of insecurity there. Anyways, next question. *ruffles through many unorganized WtW pieces for Q&A questions*

Co-host: Delphi aren't you only supposed to have one piece for all the questions?

Delphi: Erm, I guess so....

Host: *sighs* then I guess we'll be leaving now

Delphi: Remember if I missed any of your questions and I'm almost 100% sure I misses some please let me know in the comments! Let me know what you think, and if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask! Part 2 coming soon hopefully ;)

• Awesome Sienna

If you want some more questions,
    Would you prefer to go to space or to go deep deep down into the ocean?

• BriRiley

Re: do you still want questions? XD well I have one “what is your favorite animal? And which one would you want as a pet, even if it’s dangerous? XD

• Ava Marie

If you're planning on doing another one of these here is a fun question: If you had to choose, would you prefer teeth for hair or hair for teeth?
    (This prompted a 45 minute discussion in my writing class)

Re: Thank you so much for your reply on my piece. I'm glad there are places with less racism, it's rare (be grateful you live there). Don't let anyone tell you your just some generic white girl because you rock!

• flying_elephant10

here’s a few questions for you...
    1- what’s your favorite sports team?
    2- what’s your favorite genre to write?
    3- what’s your favorite type of candy?

• kathryn siena

also:
    if you could give one piece of advice to someone, what would it be?

• kathryn siena

I love the format. it's hilarious. other questions I asked like the first time you asked for questions, which was a very long time ago, so I don't blame you for forgetting:
    favorite singer? movie? book? (I'm looking for some recommendations)