Minvra

I enjoy reading and been doing this as my past time a lot.
Love cooking, and learning in general. But I am not overly fond of school.

Hello, I'm Minvra.
I am a fan of:
Percy Jackson
A Throne of Glass
Holes
Gated
Adventure Time songs (Everything stays)
Rebecca Sugar's Music
Olivia Olson (voice actor of Vanessa in Phineas & Ferb and Marceline in Adventure Time)

Dreams:
Figure out what I want to do.
Do
A storyteller

All writing is practice. It doesn't matter how you start or whether you can start perfectly. It's that you can get hooked to it. Action brings motivation.

The Easter Bunny Mystery

1
The Easter bunny visits every home to bring goodies. No one, nor even the adults are quite sure how. And so I share to you a one out of millions of guesses how. There are lots of houses they must touch before the crack of dawn. While you're still asleep. However, not even they, the Easter Bunny, can do it all by themselves. I call they helpers, the Easter Bunny's Little Helpers. They hop door to door with lots of goodies such as toys, rom even...CANDY. They remain unseen. Even I tried once before and there were only tiny footprints. From what I can tell, they're very soft-hearted, but very shy. Thus remains only accumulating speculations. 
So, I'm writing a story for my niece and Easter is coming. Since this is a kids story, I'm not entirely sure if some of the words are a little too complicated. 

• April 1, 2021 - 9:03am (Now Viewing)

replying: thank you so much<3
    wow you've expressed it so beautifully. thats so true, the moments we crave are the small ones

• Ava Marie

I don't think that the words are too complicated, and this story is going to be so cute!
    Re: Thank you so much for all your comments, I really appreciate it!!!