Nyla

15

Ahhh I just kind of needed to let out my feelings since I haven't gone back to in-person yet and I've only been able to tell one friend!!

*Squeal*

19
He is everything I could have wanted
everything I could have asked for

He's crazy smart- way smarter than me 
READS!
Literally looks like a young Shawn Mendes- even my friends said so!
He's caring and friendly
Pro woman's rights! (He likes AOC!!)
Beautiful smile
Adorable laugh
Floofy hair with loose curls that's that *squeal* perfect length
Share same interests

Slightly mentioned I write
A week later when I started my writing account he followed me (he follows like 400 people and has 1000 followers)
And liked and commented on my first post (first comment, applause emoji)

Older! -only by a year, don't freak

Oh, but did I mention he goes to another school- in my school district but not region
And we've met like 3 times
On Zoom
with other people

So why have I fallen so hard?
For any guys reading this, it is a BIG deal for a girl's friends to think a guy they're crushing on is good-looking!
Ok so I kind of maybe have a crush ;)

• useless :)

aww this is so cute haha. he sounds amazing!! and it's so cool that he knows you write and likes your writing!! have you guys talked since then? (sorry if that sounds nosy lol, i'm just curious :D)
    re: thank you!! hehe i'll try
    oh, cough, cough, righttt. i'm totally not on here at two am. why, you may ask? don't really have an answer for that one lol
    "ok not anymore after today!"-me for every bad habit i've developed ever XD
    oh yeah! they're called lucid dreams! i love those...they're when yk you're dreaming when you're asleep, so you're like conscious in your unconsciousness, and you can direct the dream however you want. i don't get them too often but they're fun :D
    ohh okay. thanks! i'll try that :)
    yeah, i should. except my mom doesn't exactly know about it, and i feel like she might misunderstand and think that it's bc i use devices at night or something.
    oh and dw haha, i usually return the essays with longer essays and rambles XD
    yup. aw lucky! ahah yeah, my mom had to constantly remind me to slow down, but in the moment i wasn't really scared bc i was filled with adrenaline and excitement. so it's definitely a good thing she was there, wouldn't want myself skiing into a tree or something ;D
    oh i love hot chocolate!! i remember a time at the soccer fields where me and my friends got money to buy stuff at the concession stands and most of them chose an ice pop or gatorade, but i was in a particularly hot chocolate-y mood (keep in mind it was like ninety degrees out...lemme do a celsius conversion real quick haha. that's 32 degrees) so i got that, earning a few weird glances but it was worth it :D
    aw, that sucks haha. oh, if you mean when i was talking about the food, when i said "more on the general southern side" i was talking about the southern side of the country lol, but that's also true!! there's a lot that's different between north and south florida, i live in south florida so i get bLeSsEd with the even hotter weather while northern floridians get some relief. the season changes are also somewhat more noticeable up north, and there's more diversity for trees and nature there while we have palm trees galore in every direction you look.
    oh, cool! key lime pies are pretty good, but they can be kinda rich so not something i'd eat every day.
    hehe i mean you're not wrong, but two am probably wasn't the kind of morning you were expecting ;)
    have a great morning!! :D

• nolongeractive

I love this!! It is such an interesting title and concept and I read it like five times! It is so magical and really moved me; you have so much talent.

Re: Yeah no we can't date but I hope our friendship continues to grow past this.

Re: Thank you! Haha we're so not together and painfully can't be but we're making friendship work.
    Well God's not a vending machine lol but He listens.

• barelybear

Re: oh noooo bad fly sskksks I don’t think I can look at them the same way again. Maybe they’re just broken?? Nope it’s not getting any better lmao
    Ah you forget to take into account that
    A) alas, in Britain, most people have British accents
    B) my school is girls only so I meet *nobodyyy* agh
    though I suppose both could be solved by going to college in the US hmmm.
    Ahah yay! I’m so happy they made a vivid image, and ahh you are so sweet!! Honestly you haven’t experienced culture over here if you haven’t seen a builder with his pants at an awkwardly compromising level. (By pants, I mean uk pants haha. The trousers are even lower usually :o ahah)
    Hope you’re having a good afternoon :D
    I’M FINALLY ON EASTER HOLIDAY AND I PLAN ON SLEEPING FOR THE NEXT 15H :D
    Ellie :)

• Awesome Sienna

Thank you soo much for you review. I really appreciate it a lot. :)

Re: Lol yes I survived. I posted the poem with the recap btw.

• aaliyahh

OMG! this is so exciting!! i'm so glad you found someone that makes you squeal...XD it's an awesome feeling, you should make a move girly ;)) see where it takes you!
    re: haha thank you so much! and yes i'm not on my computer a whole ton lol (except for when i'm doing school)..and no i actually don't like history! there are some interesting things that i have interest in, like the holocaust, women's rights, slavery..but the wars in stuff there's so much detail to memorize, it's awful! and ahh only one flavor?? you know what would be cool, if you looked up a recipe to make one, and tried to make a new flavor!! like with chocolate whipped cream or something! and yes haha the game of thrones has some pretty cool names, there's a lot of shows i get name ideas from haha..like pretty little liars i LOVE the name aria, it's just...idk...*chef's kiss* perfect! and awe really?? oh cool! i watched disney too! what's your favorite disney show/movie? i'm so glad they came out with disney plus, because you can watch almost any disney movie/show on there! even things like pixar and marvel movies!! it's absolutely a life saver..and i found movies i didn't even know existed XD..like did you know they have like 3 cinderella movies!?!? how insane is that XD and omg YES...on rollercoasters i pray the whole time the bar doesn't come up, because if it did i would slip out D: there's been a lot of deaths, and some really crazy stories at six flags...so i always get a little scared! and ooo! that ride sounds really fun. also; i will be sure to go to canada one day!! it seems really pretty over there! D: and omgg!! so she wrote pride and prejudice? i've seen the show before! but i have never read the book, i'll be sure to read it! and oo tom holland? that's a good choice!! i would probably have to say edgar allan poe..but uhm..he's dead..but present day celebrity i would say julia roberts!! she's such a good actress, i'm absolutely obsessed with her!! i hope you have a good day as well!! haha :))

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Oof, it’s a beautiful and terrifying thing to have a crush, isn’t it? I’m there too and... yeah. This is such a beautiful piece. That last line hits so hard for me.. please know you can talk to me if you need to!
    Re: Aw, thank you!
    Um, okay honestly I didn’t watch the Grammy’s... just the BTS performance (I’m a huge BTS fan, lol). What is your favorite boy band?
    Aww, yeah! Hmm I’ve laughed at a lotttt... but I’ve laughed pretty hard about some BTS interviews and stuff. They are hilarious (crazy fan girl alert, XD)
    Oooh.... to travel the whole US. The west coast, east coast.... all of it. I’ve been to a handful of states, and I would love to see all 50. How about you?

oof I am so happy for you!! he sounds perfect! good luck :)

• Zirong

re: aww your reply is so sweet :3 "Student Trustees" sound wonderful! Y'all must be super amazing to be elected! Somehow I can imagine him smiling when you were speaking Imao awww *crazily shipping*. It's nice that y'all can communicate during meetings and on social media platform(I hope I can know some of those Zoom people's accounts too haha gonna try to ask around). Anyway, I really wish y'all can be together! Plsss update what happens next :D

• V-Rose

Re: I usually just call him J if I mention him outside of school.

• barelybear

Omg this is so perfect! This guy feels like the sweetest, warmest jfmsksk omg i just wanna hug him person in the world! Ah good luck!! Man I need to find me someone like this guy that lives in the uk lel.
    Re: ahhh fliesss! Well basically the story version stemmed from the poem, because I used it to enter a short story competition ahaha. I still think flies are pretty cute, when they’re not eating rotten fruit and all that :D

Re: Actually ya know what I'm posting about poem about him tomorrow and I'll try to summarize it there for people who've missed stuff.

Re: Thank you! Oh my gosh I laughed so hard I choked on my sunflower seeds. I'm stealing that term. Do you want me to attempt to catch you up? I'll try to be concise but I suck at that lol so it'd be an essay.
    You're welcome haha.

• McK13

Oh my goodness, he sounds so incredible! I’ve never really had a serious crush on anyone but he seems like an amazing guy! And that’s fantastic that your friends already think he’s cute! Yayayayay I’m over here squealing for you lol :) I really hope it works out well, good luck (even though you don’t need it)! Re: aww as always thanks so much!! I really love scrapbooks because of how many memories are in them so I wanted to add that in there! I’m sure it is amazing, yes, so many awesome desserts are so rich but I still love them :) Wow, an eggless chocolate cake, yum lol! I’ve actually made a few gluten-free cakes of different flavors and they are pretty delicious but the texture is so different so you got to get used it. Omg the 80s would be an amazing time to go back to!! I love the music from then and it just seems like it was a great time to be alive! And the less technology oriented lifestyle sounds like it would be so much more authentic and just down-to-earth so that would be really cool! Definitely beats these Covid times, though WTW wasn’t there so we couldn’t be chatting so I don’t know... Ooh, the 1800s was such a time of empowerment for women and yes, writing like Jane Austen would be amazing (who wouldn’t want that lol), haha the ballgowns definitely would be fun!!

• sci-Fi

WOW he sounds amazing! Good luck, let us know what happens!!

• ScarlettLucian

Aww, reading this made me smile so much. He sounds wonderful. Good luck!

• Yellow Sweater

Aw! I wish you the best of luck. Having a crush in Covid times must be especially difficult.

Oh my gosh EEEK I bet he's amazing *ships you harder than the suez canal*

Yay!!! I've never actually had a real life crush before (Countless fictional ones, but they don't count. Especially because everyone I like has a fictional partner who I also like, and I don't want to break their hearts (See my Dilemma?)) but this guy sounds amazing!! And he's a writer!!! You can't go wrong :)

• thea_ivy

So cute, and this boy seems almost too good be true! Oh and also congratulations on your friends thinking he’s attractive, that’s awesome!

• Zirong

Oo this is sweet. I can tell that he’s a wonderful person based on your descriptions(after all, it’s almost impossible to deceive us writers and he’s won a talented writer’s heart :)) Also, writing is a great way to find soulmates! I think one’s pieces show a lot of how the person’s like — so if someone likes your writing, I believe y’all can easily become friends! (and perhaps beyond that — sorry but I already can’t help shipping y’all now lol hope that’s not creepy)

Zoom is an amazing place — I’ve met some people who left me great impressions too, and I do want to know more about them(though most of the time no chance haha)

• V-Rose

Okay! This is adorable! It's sweet and awesome and I could really relate to it!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

cuteeeeee