Nyla

15

I’m at the dentist’s and just thought of this.
Hopefully it makes sense!
Enjoy :))

Run

9
Shoes squeak
soles bounce
up
down

Time runs
Clocks circle 
tick
tock

Gun raises
Air penetrated
click
boom

Dust floats
Cloud forms
Ready?
Go

• barelybear

Oh mannn at first I thought they guy was gonna get shot. Haha shows you how unathletic I am :p
    The rhythm is so great!! It feels like someone’s heart beating with anticipation, and it made me feel so raring to go haha.
    Re: thank you <3 oh yes, the Nyla twist returns in the form of a pterodactyl poem c: I would definitely love to read that!

Yea I think there’s a lot of poetry on wtw. Haha it’s poetry that I find the hardest. Like if I’m not on a good day or it’s not flowing then dmksks.

Marzipan chunks?! Oh wow haha. I do love a good bit of dark chocolate, and Christmas cake with marsipann :)
    Man I love chocolate! I feel like now I’ve been properly inducted into the cocoa bean league. Yes yes I’ll take autographs, but don’t worry I won’t change from the fame :p

Well what more could you want than charismatic characters? Okay I’ll be a marvel supporter from now on if anyone asks me.

Yeah curly wurlys were kinda on the bad list of foods :c
    It’s been so long since I’ve had one in all it’s crazy toffee prowess. One day, one day...
    Yuck! White chocolate is just like mskksk whyyyyyyy? London is fun, I agree, but there are so many nicer foods you can get. Do you go there because your Aunt lives there? My aunt also lives in London, though I suppose that’s less uncommon over here :D
    I live in the South West, so it’s not too bad if we want to visit or see anything in London.

The real test for a British person? Give them a Hershey’s bar and see their reaction. (Gotta say, in person, I probably would kinda grin half heartedly and offer someone else the rest of the bar because I’d “Just eaten such a massive dinner and I can’t have another bite.” Bam, test sorted :D).

I love the “In all seriousness though” then you talk about dark chocolate :)
    It’s like a secret you can’t bear to break to the bar of white chocolate sat next to you. Yes, alas, expensive European chocolate is often worth the cost. They really know how to make stuff haha.

Ah yes soon I will be a real expert on the lingo. Ahah.
    Ohh so GCSEs yeah I guess they do sort high school a little. If you don’t get the right grades for your sixth form or college, you can’t go. But there are also resits, and most are pretty lenient. As long as you pass haha. I think for my chosen sixth form, you’re supposed to get two grades above a pass in the subjects you’re taking.

Oh lol that’s quite the stance. I think some degrees are necessary for particular pathways, while some just show you’re dedicated and willing to learn. I guess the social sciences are more like that, because other than being a history teacher, there’s not a lot there. So I’d have to branch out maybe. Idk. Yea like you say it could keep my options open.
    At least from what I’ve heard you seem to enjoy science, and score pretty well ahah. You’d be such a caring doctor too!

Haha yeah the jamboree is this really big thing, but I’d barely heard of it before this one scout leader was like oh Eloise you’re in the right age group and you’re sweet enough to get in haha. Honestly I owe so much to that guy. It definitely changed my life.

Hmm I think you would have been too young in 2019 anyway? It depends if your birthday is between now and July or not. We had to be 14-18 the day we left. If you fancied rejoining scouts, there’ll hopefully be another one in 2023 haha but tbh it’s quite the commitment. YES I WILL HAVE TO GO UP THE CN TOWER!!

Ahhh old Leo is just a littttleee creepy hehe. Let’s stick with Romeo :D
    And I get you completely!! There’s this guy from a musical I love and all through when he’s singing and acting he just looks so gorgeouusssss. And then in all his photos online he just looks awkward and noncey, so my friends all judge agh.

Ah so when I’m old, I’ll learn to play hockey (assuming that means ice hockey oop I won’t even offend all deer by comparing myself to bambi because I’m somehow much much worse). But anyway, I’ll learn to play hockey and then I’ll fit right in with all the elderly jocks :D

Oh gosh yes it was mandatory. The teacher was weird, wore way too much aftershave, and kept trying to convince people to continue taking computer science for GCSE.
    Oh lel I didn’t know if you knew or not. You highlight your text with the mouse or finger. And then you click on this weird chain button. And then a box pops up and you paste the link in the box. Yay hyperlinking!

“Good morn it is that graces these heavens so, quick, some tea you must set to boil before your English bleeds out”
    I don’t even know what to say :D
    I can’t speak or type. because I, laughing too much oh dearrrrr.

Yes I need teaaa!! I’m gonna get dressed then pop the kettle on :)
    Have a great morning! Pancakes and maple syrup for you?
    When I was in Canada I ate raw broccoli and cauliflower, but I don’t know if that’s a thing, or just - yanno - a *thing*.
    See you! <3
    Ellie

• pluto-

i love thisss it's so-
    idek like so-
    IDK its OEHBEJHB it's really so simple but like so cool (?) it's awesome yeAH

re: aw thank you!! that means so much :)
    aha I know. have a great day as well :D

Reading this I got literal flashbacks of track. Oh gosh that really was the most nerve-racking thing I have ever undergone. I feel stressed just reading this (lol that's a good thing don't worry your writing is so powerful you can make someone nervous through a screen :0)

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thank you! I'll read it when it comes through!

Re: Thank you!

• Just_A_Memory

Ooooo! I love it! The last two lines of each stanza works so well!