Minvra

I enjoy reading and been doing this as my past time a lot.
Love cooking, and learning in general. But I am not overly fond of school.

Hello, I'm Minvra.
I am a fan of:
Percy Jackson
A Throne of Glass
Holes
Gated
Adventure Time songs (Everything stays)
Rebecca Sugar's Music
Olivia Olson (voice actor of Vanessa in Phineas & Ferb and Marceline in Adventure Time)

Dreams:
Figure out what I want to do.
Do
A storyteller

All writing is practice. It doesn't matter how you start or whether you can start perfectly. It's that you can get hooked to it. Action brings motivation.

Dialogue

3
“Why would I want to do something that makes me angry?” Ellie cocked her head at her taller version. 
“Well,” The lady’s eyes darted. “Sometimes you need a more introspective angle.”
“What’s introspective mean?”
“It means, like a,” she paused and tapped her finger on the wood of the table. “mirror.”
“You see all your details,” Ellie notices she grabbed the little girl’s attention. “like a painting. But you’re looking inside as who you are as a person.” 
“But I’m Ellie! I’m smart, keep up on my grades, hyper, considerate--”
“A little more deeper.”
So, I just came up on the spot. I was kinda introduced at the idea of a character's speaking patterns, and being able to discern which character is talking. What do you think? Can you tell? How do you think the older person is different from the younger?

1

This was really cool! I could definitely tell the characters apart!

• SamRose

Review group assignments have been posted! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/226489/version/478258