Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I am a senior in high school. I have been on WTW since 8th grade. I am a Christian and am politically conservative. I believe that I can be friends and love anyone despite their beliefs. The world needs more love and encouragement, be that change.

Hey guys. My writing seems to be life lessons in a way because I have a tendency to write about struggles or love in my poems. My goal is to make sure no one feels alone because despite your circumstances or your issues I promise you people love you. You matter. God loves you. God wants what is best for you. If you ever need a support system message me on here. I know life is really hard right now but we are all fighters and we can get through this.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"Shoot for the moon and if you miss at least you will land among the Stars"
-Harry Potter, Maze Runner, Divergent
-Workout obsessed

Be The Star On Land

7
I wish we could see stars during the day
So we could be reminded how small we are
But yet the vast potential we contain
The God of the universe crafted the stars and commanded them to shine
But He crafted you also divine
You are a star
Floating through life not knowing your destination
Your light impacting others
Fragile
The stars disappear during the day
But they remain constant until nighttime 
When they seem to say you can shine your light
Regardless of time
Look at the stars tonight
And marvel at the fact that you are one of them
And there are more of you
Who are oh so slow not millions of miles away
So be that bright light
Be the star on land.

• writergirl79

RE: I Madelyn I am Stella nice to meet you too

• Chloe :) <3

Wow this is amazing! Sorry I haven't been online in a long time and didn't see your message!

• books4life

i loved this! :)

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

re: good! I keep forgetting to write because I'm so very busy but hopefully I get some time this weekend and inspiration :)

Awww this was so pretty and sweet!! "But they remain constant until nighttime" was wow, I've never thought about that but it's so true! Amazing job!! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

Gorgeous, that’s all it can be described as.
    Re: Yeah I rlly don’t know why :/ And thank you for the kind thoughts they mean a lot <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Wow... gorgeous message and I love the comparison. Beautiful way to encourage and uplift with your writing; I actually really needed this. Thank you.

• Cosmogyral

if we saw stars during the day, then would they still be able to mock us in the nightime?