Writing4Life

#BLM
Welcome to my profile!
I'm Ruth :D
15

Christian ✞
Homeschooled
ENFP-T
Actor
Equestrian
Singer
Pianist
Musicals ♡
Learning le Français ~u~
Want a review? Just ask!
Just your friendly neighbourhood writer..

This is a different structure than the one I usually use, but I thought I'd give it a go. After all, that's why we write, right? Enjoy my lil cultlets UwU

home is bliss

/ home is late nights spent chatting whilst listening to sad music /
/ home is laughing so hard that you can't breathe / 
/ home is splashing in the pool in winter / 
/ home is warm snuggles when someone's blue / 
/ home is sunshine on christmas, and winter in july / 
/ home is chai lattes from the cafe down the street /
/ home is cuddles from my dog /
/ home is bliss. /

• Awesome Sienna

Chai lattes!!! Yes Ruth! Thank you for adding that in, it made my day!

Awww I love this so much! You should definitely use this structure for some other pieces as well! This made me so happy!!
    RE: Awww thank you! And ooh awesome, you know I actually used to watch a reality show on Netflix called Bondi Beach, it was all about the lifeguards and the crazy things that happen with tourists from all over the world! It looks so beautiful! Haha awesome! And ooh cool, I’ve seen people do that but I’ve never tried (not like I’d be able to lol)! And of course!
    RE to night (extended piece) aww thank you!! Hehe, possibly! I’ve sent it to get peer reviewed as part of SamRose’s club and I’ll see if I get any feedback from that before I publish anything else. And even though it’ll look like I published something new- I haven’t yet (I can let you know when I do) I just had to fix it cause I realized I was talking about crunching leaves but describing the leaves as shades of green!! XD

O my gosh this made me nostalgic for my home when I was sitting on my couch....wow.
    re: Thank you! Yeah I was thinking that, too. I'm going to try to be more honest with her :)
    Oh cool! Yeah Ari is what they used to call me when I lived in Italy.

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: yeah yeah I see what you mean, I think that loving a girl romantically can be the same as loving a guy romantically can be the same as loving a person romantically
    but yeah, the Bible does say its wrong, and it definitely was wrong back then
    thanks for not hating
    many christians hate and it really makes me sad

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: thanks for the answer, I totally agreeeeeee
    okay so god gave men and women the gift of having children, which is great, but I think its also great to love anyone. doesn't god love everyone?
    also, I think I'm pan, so hearing this means a lot
    (also you said you thought it was wrong to be lgbtq+ but you still support it...? I'm confuzzled XD, are you saying you don't think you're lgbtq+ but you support people who are?)