✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

She/Her?
Pansexual
ENFJ-T
Freshman
Catholic
Musical Theatre Buff
I love to sing, play piano, dance, act, draw, play video games, and read.
I LOVE My Hero Academia, and Blend S is my favorite anime.
Daughter of Apollo

Smile!
Profile pic by yours truly
Hey, everyone! If you need a virtual hug, take one! >--(UwU)--<
I began writing a story, Petals of Power, in January. I forgot about it and lost passion for it, though.
Besides Petals of Power, I have two other series going on! The first is 365 Prompts, I used a website called ThinkWritten, and it will go on for one year! The second is called "Passion Prose," poems about OC and fandom couples!
We got to 205 followers!!!
NEW GOAL: 250 followers by June! We can do it!
Plsssss go follow some of my friends!
-Kathryn Siena
-Jake S
-Elaina Carter
-☆Dramaturgy☆
-HelpMe512
-4ExtraShotsofEspresso
-daisy164

Nickname

14
There's a big difference between my friend and "my friend"

You are my friend
I call you my friend
Amigo
Dude
Man
Honey
Girl
Friend

But-

"My friend" is for someone specific
Someone different
It's not just a phrase that means a friend who is mine
It's a nickname
For one person
Ily, my friend
You'll be alright, my friend
I've got your back, my friend

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thank you so much!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Sure of course!

• Cici'sTimes

sweet nice chatting with you. it has been the most socialization I have had in a long time lol

• Cici'sTimes

I think the anime was great, as a standalone season. The manga was not as great as I thought it would be. I can't put my finger on it, but the manga was missing something. hmm, I may have to recap a bit

• Cici'sTimes

yea TPN manga just went downhill. I think the first arc was awesome, and I would be okay if it was just that. But the rest of the series, sadly it didn't meet expectations. However I think the writers had a much different story in mind but the studio had them under time constraints:(

re: cook that's exactly what I was thinking! thank you!

• Cici'sTimes

I think mineta would do better with someone after he grows up a bit. Mentally and physically lol. Do you ever read any manga??? I finished decently big ones like Demon slayer and The promised Neverland but I haven't read the manga for BNHA yet.

• Cici'sTimes

re: realistically in my head that will never work. Honestly, it just takes the innocence out of the student mentor relationship.

• Cici'sTimes

re: Deku can have his own harem and I would be happy with thatXD

• Cici'sTimes

re: but Jiro and Kaminari are cute too tho

• Cici'sTimes

RE: oooooooooH
    depending on what side you are on you might hate me but...
    I am actually a fan of bakugo and uraraka:O

• Cici'sTimes

re: Oke one
    my favorite students are yaoyorozu, asui, kirishima,
    my favorite villains are toga and dabs
    my favorite teachers are eraser head, recovery girl, and Nezu

re: oh good you're so understanding! I agree :)
    also I'm thinking of changing my username cause it's dumb lol. i was thinking of serein (the light rain the falls from a clear sky at sunset or in the early hours of the night), or petrichor (the pleasant, earthy smell after rain) and I can't decide. do you mind giving your opinion? oof thank you!

• Cici'sTimes

re: BNHA YES! Blend s and miss kobayashi's dragon maid are on my waiting list. Rn I am in the middle of a manga spree so time is short:P

re: Yeah I think neutral is a good word!!
    O my gosh I was so worried that you would be offended at something I had said...i'm so happy we're still friends!

re: I would never unfollow you! (unless you did something really drastic like you killed someone or something)
    I don't support the lgbtq+ community. I can't. But I'm not going to hate someone or be rude because someone who is gay, or bi, or trans. I'm Catholic, and I know there are a lot of Catholic people who disagree, but according to my religion I can't support that. However, I can still be friends with these people. I'm not going to discriminate against my friends based on that. It honestly gets on my nerves when people I know treat people in the lgbtq+ community like they aren't humans. They are!! God loves you, and I love you.
    I hope this means we can still be friends because you are so kind and I wouldn't want my opinions to get in the way. I just want to be completely honest with you.

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Re: ye, im a freshman

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

re: im 50 percent certain i just failed an ela test lmao-

re: O gosh I would never have guessed! You are so mature! Aaa you know what I mean. I'm fine with people younger than me giving advice, I just don't need them to bring me down, you know?
    Yeah I agree. I'll try to talk to her.
    Thank you!

re: Oh ok cool! that's so pretty!
    I've known her for four years. I think when it really started happening was when she got a phone and then instagram. I feel like it's hasn't gotten to be more, but it just started happening recently. It's probably like every couple months. It's not that often, but when she does it kind of just hits me like a brick. Obviously other people have it worse, and I hate feeling upset when It's not even that bad.
    Part of the problem is that I'm two years older than her. She's pretty mature, honestly. (she's in eighth grade and I'm in ninth, but a year older than I should be cause that's how my mom likes it.)
    So like, hearing this from a 13 year old just annoys me.
    No you're totally fine! I wasn't expecting an immediate reply. Jus tell me when to stop because I hold a lot of stuff inside, and when you open me I just won't stop.

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

re: but oh my stars thank you you literally just made me smile so heccing much-

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Re: WAIT WAIT WAIT W H E R E ARE THE CAMERAS-
    You were right about two things, my hair i s really short and i d o heccing have glasses--
    but my hair is brown and kinda wavy and c o m p l e t e l y all over the place

• Ximena_24

This is really cute and as a person who has moved a lot in their life I can tell you that I can relate on a different level and I'm glad that someone put it into words. I also couldn't help reading the other comments and stuff about the lgbtq+ community. First I think I should tell you that I am Catholic and when I say that people might think of really old people in an even older church that can't look at someone different but my family and I are different. I have put rainbow ribbons in my hair and if I was older I could have gone to the lgbtq+ pride parade nearby. We believe that everyone is equal regardless of anything and that everyone has the ability to love everyone else on a deeper level than just sexual attraction. So if your not straight, I respect that and I wear the colors to show equality and to show that no one should be treated differently and that everyone is beautiful and wonderful. So, keep your head high and remember always that you are loved!
    -X

Re: Yeah I guess it's just cause I think we were made one way. Oh goodness, that's sad you even have to say that. I think hating on the lgbtq+ community is a lot worse than being in it. I'm so sorry you get hate :( SENDING LOTS OF LOVE! <33333

Re: No problem! And yes, He does! But I think there's a difference between loving everyone, and loving someone romantically of your same sex. And I want to support you no matter who you are! I'm so glad :D Oh haha sorry if that was confusing. What I mean is, I in no way hate the lgbtq+ community, and I'd like to help them if they need it, but I believe the Bible says it's wrong to be lgbtq+, so I don't necessarily agree with you. And yeah, I'm straight.

(this is so sweet!) Re: Aww tysm! I don't think you have haha. Oh cool, and ofc I wouldn't unfollow D:< A'ight, so here's my opinion. I love, support and respect the lgbtq+ community, and I think it's so unfair how they've been treated. I mean, I'm a Christian, and God says to love everyone. I also think the church has been really disrespectful to the lgbtq+ community, (which I'd like to apologize for) but I will say, God did make man and wife, so I do believe it's wrong to be lgbtq+. I do think it's nice to be able to love anyone you want, but I do believe the Bible when it says being lgbtq+ is wrong. But I totally love and support you guys <3333

• Simply|Existence

I really love the thought in this.
    replying- Thank you so much for the kind comment :)

re: thank you so much :)
    Ooh cool! What's funny is that my twin sister's name is Sofia. Ha. But feel free to call me that. Also I swear I've seen your name floating around (that sounds real creepy wow) but is it possibly alex....? if it isn't is there something I can call you? (np problem if there isnt)
    Also thank you for that comment.
    Yeah she really does step out of line sometimes. But although she dos say stuff like that, she also once said i was "getting prettier." I guess that's not the nicest thing to say, cause it implies i was not pretty before, but it isn't really mean. I have no problem with it.
    I'm not sure how often she does it. Definitely not every time I see her. But she'll just make jokes about some of my insecurities.
    But it's not just me. My sister has been going through some mild hair loss, and although she calls my sister "hot" all the time, she also makes fun of that, too. And it kills me because I know that her hair is something she's insecure about, because she's said so.
    I don't know but as I've said, I tend to hide things inside (pretty well I think) to the point where people act like I don't have feelings. The only thing I've been vocal about is my height, so people think I'm only insecure about being short. But I've grown now, so that's not that big of a deal anymore.
    I know you said i could vent to you, but sorry this was really long. I tend to repeat myself when I get carried away.

Awww this is so sweet! Sadly I can't say I relate cause this one guy I know says this says it to everyone lol. But if he didn't ruin the phrase for me (we're not going to get into why I can't stand him lol), I would say this is so true!! I love how you say all the different words for friends earlier on as that is just such a really great way to show how "my friend" is different!

• First Name Last Name

yeah! this is sweet, good job

Bro this is actually so true for me
    Re- YESSS those are the best types haha!

Lol I call everyone my friend. Literally. My friends, my sisters, my mom...it's getting to be a problem.
    But I agree it should only be reserved for certain friends lol. My problem is every now and then I get obsessed with a phrase and then I can't get rid of it.
    Sorry that was irrelevant.
    This was a really great poem!! Makes me miss my friend...

• Tachi

Re: nah it okay, I'm doing okay but my day just started and its started out bad so yeah... I dont know right now.

• Tachi

Re: also i gotta go... I'll make sure to have a look when i can!

• Tachi

re: yeah not a good day.. how are you though?

• Tachi

re: yeah. I'm at school rn and it took all i had to not run infront or a truck when going to school.

• Kasilee

Exactly!!! I mean I have tons of friends but there r only like 3 people I call "my friend"