Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

“The Lord is my Shepherd,” -Psalm 23

New Morning

PROMPT: Sijo

15
Tears blurred my eyes so I couldn’t see the darkness anymore,
But they were wiped away, and I turned to the horizon
I count my dreams like stars, searching for my meaning of euphoria 
I hope I did this correctly. The last line is kind of inspired by the song Euphoria (by Jungkook from BTS). 
 Hope everyone is having a good day. Please know that God loves you, and so do I! <3333 I’m here if you need me. :)

• aalawrites

I really like this!

• sci-Fi

Re: THANK YOU!!

RE: Aww of course! Hahah yeah! And I honestly don’t really but one time I watched a clickbait youtube clip where he wanted to take the Buzzfeed puppy home or something! Haha, is there anything that’s stood out to you that BTS has done in an interview?
    Oooh nice! My mum went to New York on a uni trip when she was younger- she loved it! And yeah! Lol, I actually watched one of those late night show hosts who went to New Zealand to meet the PM who’s a woman and awesome! and I just fell in love with it!
    Aww you’re sweet! Thanks! Haha loll, I’m not good with it either but thank you anyways, I really appreciate it! And haha, watch me write a whole bunch more pieces now! Aww, well hopefully something works out cause the longer a crush is, the more painful it can be (or at least in my experience) And aww of course! :)
    Ok moving onto a new topic, favourite candy? And gum flavour? Lol I know this is a weird one but I feel like it can reveal a lot about a person XD

re: ok so I just listened to film out again, and I think I've finally made an opinion haha.
    It's honestly so cute!! It's not my favorite song, but it's kind of adorable. the little "la la la la la la" part is so sweet.

Oh aw this is so pretty!
    Re- Thanks for the love<3

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Hey Eden!
    re: heh, yeah F'Otter and I thought you guys might get a kick out of the whole swticheroo thing lol. We've actually been planning for it like a month in advance, and I think we're both extremely pleased with how it turned out.
    Thank you for your feedback! I was a little unsure about the piece initially, glad you liked it!
    Yeah, I was definitely excited to get to go back to school yesterday. Never thought I'd describe school as fun lol. Heheh, don't worry, I'll make sure to be as active as I can on WtW! Things definitely are looking up :)
    Thanks for notifying me about the BTS MV, I saw your comment and immediately went on YouTube (I was in school but I had a break). I actually like the song — I've only listened to it twice, but there's just something about it that's really beautiful and inspirational (especially towards the end).
    Ah, I see! I love DNA, Lost, and Run as well. I agree, the type of songs I listen to definitely depends on my mood.
    Oh yeah, that makes sense. The seven really are so unique in their own ways. Some of the ARMYS I know actually decided to not have a bias because of that lol.
    Thank you! Yeah, my family doesn't call it Happy Birthday Eve (although my siblings and I call 12/23 Christmas Eve Eve). To us it's more like "your last day of being x age", which is a little depressing lol.

(the song I mean, not your pfp lol--I love it)

re: ahaha your welcome! I'll let you know when I have an opinion on it :)

re: YYYYASSSSSSS we watched it together yesterday!! I think I have to listen to it again to develop an opinion of it. She said the same. (is that where your new pfp is from? I love it!)

• gabimarie

re: no worries!! honestly i cant pick just one, but my tops are anpanman, save me, ddaeng, singularity, and blood sweat tears. i can't choose one because all of their songs are complete and total bops haha. what's yours?

• gabimarie

re: YESSSSS it is so so so good. in my opinion, it rivals your eyes tell and let go. they absolutely killed it, as always. so happy you enjoyed the song and the piece :)

• gabimarie

re: YES ITS SO GOOD TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOURE DONE

• ChimChim_1

Omg, did you see BTS's new music video ¨Film out¨?:3:3

• gabimarie

re: YES it came out at midnight korea time. i like in the central time zone, so the mv came out at 10 am my time. go check it outtttt i swear I've seen it a thousand times. and i know you'll loooooove jungkook's blonde hair bc danggggg i know i did :)))))

re: your welcome! I think you'll like it!

Re: Haha thank uu :D

• gabimarie

re: yesss tae is just perfection. on another note, the film out music vide comes out at 10 am today in my time zone, which is less than two hours from now and IM SO NOT READY. since you're one of my only kpop friends, i might come here after i see it and fAnGiRl lmaooo. have an amazing day :) (i know i willlll)

re: yes I know! Especially v's part, it's like I can feel the emotion in his voice!
    Also have you heard their cover of "fix you"? ngl it's probably better than the original lol.

• Alias 3

This is beautiful :)
    P.S I lOVE YOUR PROFILE!

RE: Aw thank you but come on, “miracles” compared to “backstreet boys” -one is obviously better! You don’t have to try to spare my feelings! You bested me! XD But thank you for being so sweet!! Awwww nice! And ooooh right, I heard that came out! I would have been anxiously anticipating it a few years ago (when I read the series) Is it worth it to read do you think? And oooh that’s pretty hard, I can’t think of an exact one at this moment but probably one from The Office. The whole show is just os funny I’m blanking on a specific moment right now!! What about you? And ooh, dream vacation?

• Figwit [HIATUS]

Re: I'm pretty great! I'm finishing up this school year (I'll be done in about a month! Yay!) and hopefully getting to go in-person to high school next year, which I'm excited about. Never thought I'd see the day I was excited to go back to school, lol XD

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Oh wow, this is great! It's very poetic, and it's amazing how much emotion you fit into only three lines. It's a little abstract too — but in a good way. It gives the reader a little something to think and ponder about after they've read it (I personally keep on going back to that first line, because it's just so unique and has like a subtle deepness to it, y'know? Normally I think of darkness as something to be afraid of, but "so I couldn't see the darkness anymore" almost makes it seem like the darkness is something good or positive, which is a really interesting and cool perspective) Really great job with this piece!
    Re: Aw, glad to hear it! You're very welcome :) And yes, I'm very excited for the BTS' new video! I'm not too sure if it's a comeback or not, but seeing as though it's their first new song released after the Grammy's, I'm looking forward to it. From the looks of the trailer, it seems to be more vocal-oriented and slow, which isn't always my cup of tea (I'm more into their fast, energetic songs like ON and Mic Drop) but every BTS song has a way of resonating with me in some shape or another. Thanks for asking! I'm having a pretty good day, how about you? I actually go back to in-person school tomorrow so I'm really excited :) Also, I'd love to hear and give you some feedback on that new song you made. And thanks for telling me about JK, it's really cool how in the beginning you were drawn to him and how he's been your connection to BTS through your entire ARMY journey.

re: arggh it's so sad! That's one of the things that makes me annoyed about ateez is that although they write good songs, they never write sad songs. Sad songs are my literal LIFE. So yeah I mostly rely on other people for stuff to satisfy my sadness haha.

• gabimarie

re: thank you!! my bias is jimin haha, but my bias wreckers are yoongi and tae. unfortunately, I'm not too loyal to jimin because I get bias wrecked by all of them ALL THE TIME. it's a total struggleee. who's yours?

• Figwit [HIATUS]

This is amazing!!! So beautiful and hopeful. "I count my dreams like stars, searching for my meaning of euphoria" Absolutely incredible <33
    Also, it's been a while since I talked to you! How are you?

• In Which Yaya Writes

Eeeeeeh, I love this! It’s amazing! I never realized how popular Asian styles of writing were. But I love this one! (Personally, I think it’s better than the examples of the sijo given.) Great job!
    I also never realized what a big BTS fan you were! I’ve literally never listened to one of their songs before. What’s the best one!
    Replying: I really like the Elements of Craft prompts! I started writing something for the first one. I kinda missed week one (because I MOVED!) but I’ll be trying to keep up ;).
    Thank you! I still have no idea what I’m doing for the verses. I don’t know what I want the point of the song to be. I asked some other people who wrote nice songs for advice too, and one of them said to come up with a tune before the words. But it’s basically impossible for me to think of a tune without starting to sing another song XD. I come back to every once in a while, though.
    Thanks so much for waiting for my reply XD.

re: Yeah. I'm sure he knows :) (at least I hope he does!)
    ALSO i just listened to bulletproof the eternal again (i did one of those lyric videos) and I just realized how RIDICULOUSLY sad that song is. Oh my gosh it tore my heart open. This time it kind of reminded me of mikrokosmos a little bit which is weird because I don't love mikrokosmos, but it I didn't mind being reminded of it (if you get what I mean)

• ChimChim_1

Re: No problem!:3:3

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: ready for summer. hahaha

RE: Awesome! And haha lol and yes!! Sledding is awesome! Ooh awesome! Haha, my answer feels lame now! I was just gonna say the 80s cause of the fashion, music, and less techy age or if the 1800s weren’t so hard, it would be awesome to go then cause of the beautiful ballgowns and then I could write as well as Jane Austen easily!! Also hmmm, yikes, this is actually really hard. Oooh ok, probably the new season of Brooklyn 99 (it’s a sitcom) What about you?

• gabimarie

re: thank you! it was difficult to talk about my anxiety, but I always aim to help others through my writing, regardless of how my emotions may come into play. i love everything about your rant; I completely agree with everything you said!! I'm so glad that bts has been able to help you as well; it's always so inspiring and reassuring to find someone who bts has touched.
    thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my rant! obviously i had very strong feelings about that at that time, so the fact that you read it and left such a beautiful comment is so so amazing!! i definitely will, and the same goes for you! have an amazing day, fighting :)

re: I know. I just can't believe it took him FOUR YEARS to come out with an apology.

• books4life

re: yes! I believe I am going to do it as soon as I finish zeus' eagle which will be in (hopefully) a week and a half! :) i might post the chapters later tho

RE: Aww thanks!!
    And hahah loll glad you think it’s interesting! And yeah! I actually just had my literacy test today (one of the standardized tests- actually last one I have to take!)
    And aww that’s alright, snow can be really annoying sometimes! Like shovelling a driveway can be fun and all sometimes or it can make your bones shiver! And awww that sounds so sweet and cute! Loll, my cousin lives in a slightly more farm city than me and one time, someone showed up to her high school in a tractor!!! And yeah, that makes sense! That’s the same with me! Ok, new question: If you could travel anywhere in time (past or future), when would you go and why?

re: yeah I know it's truly horrible.
    you're welcome :)

re: thank you eden! It means a lot. I've talked to a bunch of people and they all said that, too, so I'm going to try talking to her :)
    yeah mine would be Suga lol (personality wise and rapping wise). He's so incredibly talented (they all are!) and blows me away.
    Mingi is I think six feet. I think Hongjoong is like five seven.
    Oh yeah I heard about that too! I just did a little research on it. From what I understand, two old videos resurfaced and went viral or something.
    In 2015, some guy who used to know V posted a video talking about him and how V was his "service boy" and that he was the "lion" and V was the "rabbit." He also said addressed V and pointed out how successful he is now, but when he was younger V used to "shuttle" snacks for him. Eventually in 2019 he made an apology video.
    I'm not sure when, I think around 2018 V was on a V-live and he shared another story where he was bullied. Apparently one of his friends invited him to a birthday party but purposefully kept the location a secret from him. After three hours of wandering around, V finally found where it was and dropped the present off but had to go home because it was so late. Apparently the poor kid cried all the way home.
    Honestly this just tore me up inside because why would want to hurt such a sweet guy???? I hate thinking about it these people are so horrible.

• ChimChim_1

Re: Well Apparently, now in the kpop industry all these people are coming out saying how some k-pop idols bullied them in school. For example, a guy from I think stray kids is going on Haitus/a break from the group because somebody said they were bullied by him at school, and he can only come back until their company either 1.Sue the person, 2.Make an investigation on it, or 3.Kick him out the group. Since suing the person would seem sus, they decided to do an investigation on him and also other classmates...SO in Tae´s case, the bully actually came out in a LIVE video saying how he used to make fun of Tae and also have him and his friends buy things they wanted/basically made him their delivery man...Taehyung also came out saying that his mom had to go buy him new clothes when he was in middle/high school because his classmates bullied him over what he wore. Then Taes bully came out with an apology letter, but even after that he was dissing Taehyung...in conclusion, ARMY is literally going crazy over it, sending him threats...that in all really goes overboard even for me. And also threatened to bring his parents in this which in Asia that's a BIG thing because it's common you could get disowned. So yeah it's pretty hectic. BTW THANKS!! and oml I honestly can't- THE OFFICIAL TRAILER was SOO GOOD LIKE Y E S BTS, THE BEST UWU

Re: im doing good, thanks for the comment. how are you?

re: oh great! yeah that's what my sister said too!
    Yeah they do. One of them (seongwha) was supposed to be signed as a rapper but he changed to vocalist (and he has a really good voice). So the honjoong (the leader) has to rap all of mingi's parts. Which is so weird since they're complete opposites. Mingi is among the tallest members and has a super low voice and hongjoong is the shortest and has a much higher voice. It's weird lol.
    Oof question which bts rapper is your favorite?

• ChimChim_1

Re: That's right UwU BTS is coming back with a comeback...but Bighit (Their company) hasn't come out with their release date yet:( But I think it's coming soon! so ill be on the lookout) I also believe they might hold it off a little for like a week, due to Taehyungs-old school bully coming out, saying what he did to him. And honestly, it is NOT going good for him, so I think Bighit has to settle that down before they release the new album.:( BUT STILL, THEY MIGHT NOT SO WILL SEE!

Re: Of course :D

• V-Rose

Re: Hey-lo! I am good! How are you?

• books4life

re: awww thank you so much! you are so sweet. i'm doing pretty well, busy as always, what about you? :)

• BriRiley

Re: Nvm XD I looked it up, and no I’m not a ARMY :D sorry.

• BriRiley

Re: Idk what a ARMY is?

re: ah your welcome!! knowing kind of late is better because saves you from months long anticipation lol
    yeah their comeback was very good. the title track *chef's kiss* (of course mingi is sitll on hiatus so....that kinda sucks since they only have one rapper left...)

• BriRiley

Aww, this entire thing is so beautiful! I love the message! P.s love your contact pic XD he’s cute, haha.

re: haha yeah they are! April second I believe. they just dropped a teaser for their song. It's called "film out."
    Lol everyone is having comebacks ateez just had a great one this month. Hopefully bts's will be as good (lol watch it be the next big thing like dynamite)

re: Oof just re-read my comment and realized I can't type. (I meant to say I liked how you referenced euphoria in the last line)
    Also kind of random but I heard bts is having a comeback soon! What do you think? (lol my sister is pretty excited ngl)

• (sk)eyesofocher

just beautiful!
    how're you, Eden?

Oh, I love pieces like this! That start vividly painful and soar to glorious heights.

Re: <3 <3 <3

Oooh I really like this! "count my dreams like stars" was just wow! Love the new profile pick! It's very eye-catching! RE: Hahah loll, even though there’s people from all over the world on here I still find myself thinking everyone lives in Canada and am always having to do a double take when I see some lingo I don’t understand! XD HAHAH no it doesn’t sound stupid! I wish I could give a cooler answer but I live in Southern Ontario so it’s pretty much the same as the US! To lean into some stereotypes though… generally everyone does say sorry (we still get mean people here too so not everyone!), there is a lot of snow and I know something a lot of my friends and I do is we pour out a bit of maple syrup onto snow and then it’ll solidify and it’s like maple candy, (we use maple syrup a lot) going into the maple candy thing there is like every type of maple thing you could imagine- maple biscuits, maple chocolate (so yummy!), maple fudge, maple candy XD
    In the winter, (because I walk to school) I literally walk across a field of snow (but it’s not as bad as I make it sound, it’s a city field and cuts out like 5 minutes walking time from walking the perimeter) XD
    There’s as many Tim Horton’s (it’s like Dunkin Donuts but a Canadian version) as there are McDonalds
    Uhhh what else…ooh we don’t have standardized tests like the SAT, we just have exams made by our specific teachers and only a few standardized tests that don’t count for marks but check if students are meeting the provincial standards
    Nearly everyone knows how to skate and hockey is HUUUGE
    How’s Kentucky? And oooh nice! Yeah, English is fun but I don’t get to creative write! (Although I am taking a class next year!!!) and yes, history is so interesting (makes sense that you like bible study then. Religion is very interesting!) and hahah, I kind of like math, specifically algebra but I haven’t had math yet this year so I’ll see if I still like it once it gets a bit harder! And awww, you’re so sweet!! I always enjoy talking to you :))

• ChimChim_1

Re: Agreed UWU okay, I wanted to give you some Collabs BTS did (Idol Feat. Nicki Minaj, Dream glow Feat. Charlie XCX, A Brand New Day Feat. Zara Larsson, Make it right Feat. Lauv) Who by lauv Feat BTS, Blueberry eyes by Max Feat. BTS/Suga

• books4life

so pretty! also just an fyi that chapter 17 of zeus' eagle is out!

Ooh this is so pretty! I love how the last line :)
    re: lol my sister I think has said before that she stans bts, so I guess she's an army? Yeah maybe not officially haha.