gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter

armystay

i'm secretly not so secretly addicted to coffee and long night drives

also remember to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and don't skip meals! :)

go check out my twin, Rohan's Defender. she's literally so talented and so much fun to talk to!!

i tried a backwards (gen z normative) sleep schedule so you don't have to

7
Alrighty, so the following are reasons as to why everyone should have a sleep schedule in which you don't actively try to sleep until 2 am, and then wake up two minutes before your zoom class.

- relaxation time. If you're anything like me, your schedule looks like a million things to do a day. (that's why I'm on this app at weird times) Usually, you can finish everything you need to do by midnight, so you now have at least two hours of pleasant, mindless scrolling on Tiktok, or your favorite app, or Netflix. By this time, most, if not all, of your family members will be sleeping, so there will be no knocking on your door to be told to "take the trash out", etc. 

- weird hyper energy. Okay, honestly this one has never made sense to me, but if you stay up really late, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's that energy that whispers in your ear, "you know, now would be a good time to rearrange your room." I tend to do very productive things at 1am. I don't know what it is, but somehow your brain is like, oh ok, this is a good time to use my braincells. Seriously, I'd prefer you use them doing calculus but whatever.

- confidence. This might just be something that doesn't happen often, but sometimes, I feel like such an attractive boss sometimes. I don't know if that is because my body is slowly decaying because I don't get enough sleep or what, but I think my 3am looks are better than my daily looks. I don't know what it is either.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that this sleep schedule is the only way to sleep at night, and I will not accept any other sleep schedules. See yall at 3am :) *waves in sleep deprivation*

• useless :)

re: thanks, you too! :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Haha. I’m more productive at 11 pm :p

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

three am is when i feed the demons. they like to cuddle :D

• Jj101

Personally, I like going to bed early and waking up early. I’m the most productive between 6:30am - 8:30am so... but we’re all different, and that’s okay :)
    However, this was totally me last year so I understand lol

• useless :)

the weird hyper energy is so real. after midnight i get so energized, and there's no going to sleep for a while after that. there's absolutely no way i'm falling asleep before midnight, so i'm doomed either way. unfortunately, the confidence not so much lel. even though i feel hyper i feel like i look half dead in the middle of the night...
    also, another thing. or maybe it's just me, but i overthink 24/7, and at the lovely hour of 3 am my mind decides to do that even more, so i'm stuck with useless and varying trains of thought when i'm tryna get at least a couple hours of sleep.
    aNyWaYs, yeah this is so relatable.

• ChimChim_1

Insomnia team where yall at? UwUXDXD