sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!
Currently reading: Six of Crows (1000/10)

irl bsfs with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV and lochnessie!

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Daurudite Nightwing District 7

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Jily Malec Snowbaz Sukka Patrocilles Wolfstar Firstprince Shirbert Spierfield Kanej

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

2:30 AM

3
In the early morning, the sky turns grey. 

People look up at the sky in the first few hours of the night thinking "Wow, what a beautiful sky we have tonight. Clear as day and speckled with starts. Perfect."

And then they go to sleep. 

We admire midnight, but too few stay up long enough to meet 2 AM. They see midnight and assume that the sky stays its beautiful clean blue-black until dawn, when it becomes rosy and flawless. When in reality, the moment everyone shuts their eyes, 2 AM turns grey. Speckled with heavy clouds. Almost sick-looking. And barely anyone sees it. 

Despite its name, midnight is just the beginning of the night's life. Don't take it for granted. 

• nolongeractive

This piece is just magical and really had me on the edge of my seat!! Amazing work!

• anemoia by a thread

whoa. never thought about it that way. never stayed up till 2 am either, unless it was for meteor shower, maybe?
    thought-provoking
    book recs: Red Queen series (currently reading), A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, One of Us Is Lying, The Beginning of Everything (SERIOUSLY LIKE THE PREVIOUS TITLES ARE GREAT BUT THIS ONE—roller coaster of poignancy and emotion, heartbreak and absolute humor and vivid lifen the kind of high school experience you almost wish you had)
    and as always, i recommend the 3 listed in my message board