kai blue

sometimes i forget that i’m not lost

“The best lies about me are the ones I told.” -Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

the white halls of monotony

9

white walls,
         white tiles,
                  white scrubs

the only color is the queen of hearts
in the singular card deck they handed us
oh, oh, how i wish you hadn’t scribbled 
out the queen of diamonds because 
then perhapse they could be lesbian lovers

but of course, they wouldn’t allow that
because it would break the pattern of monotony
and that just woukdn’t do, would it?
not my best work, but in my defense i was bored out of my mind when i wrote this okay....

also yes, i’m back, for those of you who care!
if you don’t know me, my name is kai blue, and well... i like to write! if you really want to know more about me, you can check out my first piece. either way, it’s nice to meet you- or see you again!

1

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: it's no problem, I think its important to ask. some people think its offensive and I'm like "seriously no its the opposite"

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

hi!
    you seem fun and this is a beautiful beautiful piece
    im curious: what are your pronouns? I SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE
    *ahem*
    that was aggressive lol

• Yellow Sweater

Re: I am desperately waiting for the third book to come out. It's torture! Any predictions?

• Yellow Sweater

I am in love with this poem. Also I really just want to talk to you because you have a Patrick Rothfuss quote on your message board. haha!

• Ava Marie

Hey, I don't really know you yet like all the other people who have commented on this piece, but umm, this piece is really cool. I love the first three lines so much, they are very intriguing and make you want to know more.

oh man this is so good!!

re: SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! my fellow Blue is backkkkkk!! :D and of course NOW is when i'm taking like a kinda hiatus... but whatever :) if you're back to stay, then i'll be seeing you around all the time :D your comments were so sweet thank youuu!! they made my day :)) hope you're doing wonderfully! happy springtime :)

• pyrrhic

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!! also, LESBIAN LOVERS HELL YEAH. ily! :]

re: blue, you are a genius. my god. so smart. why hadn't i thought of that? b l a n k e t. *chefs kiss* true wisdom. ugh, fabulous.