snowywolfa

15
sophomore, hs
Dog/duck/guinea pig momma

Thank you for reading! Any type of feedback or comments on my writing will be greatly appreciated. Tbh I feel like my writings tanked these past few weeks so just be brutal with the feedback please! Thank you again (:

Unspoken Apologies- Part 1?

2
It’s moments like these where I miss you most. We used to spend hours talking about random things, so much so that people thought you were a musician. We used to walk to every class together and discuss our hopes for the future, but all your plans led back to one thing; your brother. I think what made us such great friends was the fact that even thought we were opposites, we balanced each other out, and better yet, we had the same dream.

When that day came, I was so happy and the first thing I wanted to do was to hear that you had gotten the same news, but you didn’t say anything on the subject. The next day, I asked you if you had gotten the news, and you told me the truth in the most heartbreaking way. “Angel saw me cry for the first time yesterday.” Instantly, my joy had become guilt. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I wanted this so much that I could rip your dream away from you, and what I decided, may be the most selfish thing I will ever do.

Sometime in high school, my dream career started to shift. I don’t think I realized it until I really thought about it, but my new dream career is the same thing you’ve been telling me about for years now. I can’t tell if this is what u really want or if im secretly trying to fill the space where you used to be. It somehow feels like every decision I’ve made from that day forward has been because of you.

I know that this was never intended, but it doesn’t make it less real. We’ve drifted away from one another, and it hurts like he*l because you were the one thing, the one person keeping me sane. You made me the best me that I could be, and now without you, I’m living but lost. I’m so sorry. 
Musician- I was in band and so were the people we hung out with, so people started to assume she was in band too

• JonesyL123

Wow, this is so excellently written! I was so intrigued the entire time. I really can't stress how relatable this is. Keep writing :)