aaliyahh

14
taurus
INFJ
feelings
trying my best
wants to dance under the stars
don't be shy to give feedback, it will help me become a better writer :)

feelings fade
when you refuse to set fire
to the little things.

-perry poetry
<3

heart patter boy

5
the taste of cherry on soften lips
can make a heart patter until it rips
this is only a dream; can never be real
for my heart's been ripped, it's trying to heal
soften lips chapped and now aren't soften
may the heart patter boy lay still in his coffin

[50 words] 
opinions? <3

2

• WrenBirdWrites

Wow, love the rhyming! I love that last line, "may the heart patter boy lay still in his coffin" Wonderful piece, I just love this <33

RE: Hahah and omg yessss, lolll I love food!! Have you ever had scones with clotted cream? That is my absolute favourite British treat ever! And hahah wait that’s so cool and cute! Does flokki mean anything? Haha love the “(was)” and oooh I’ve never been but in American t.v. shows (cause tbh there’s not a lot of Canadian ones XD) they’re alllllways talking about six flags! That’s awesome you went!! There’s a theme park near me that I bough a seasons pass to just before COVID and then COVID happened and now it’s closed!! Hope you had a lot of fun! Do you like going on the really scary rollercoasters? Is there any amazing treats special to six flags you always get when you’re there? I know I always get Beaver Tail pastries (no they are not actual beaver tails lolll, they’re just this really yummy pastry thingy) and funnel cakes!! And HAHAH LOLL, all my questions are corny too so don’t worry and wait no that’s a really awesome question anyways!!
    Hmmm, I would want to travel to the (oh wait, haha, this is going to be a boring response because I used this as one of my superpowers) 80s because of the fashion, music, and how there was a lot less tech! I think it just would have been awesome. (Ooh here’s something more interesting) If Victorian-era time wasn’t so terrible for women, I would love to go back then as well for the beautiful dresses and to be able to write in such a fancy way (like Jane Austen) What about you? And aww, you’re super nice as well and hahah yeah! Omg don’t worry at all, people everywhere are judgy! But it gets so much better in high school! And haha loll it isn’t a rant! I think it’s a pretty relatable experience although one I hope you don’t have to face for much longer! And thank you, I hope you have a fantastic day as well!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

re: ahhhh dream job. Bookmobiling around the US, spreading a love of learning. You?

ooooh I really like this! I feel like it has a very romantic aspect to it and "heart patter boy" is the boy this character is crushing on and then at the ending we find that he's dead! Talk about a twist!!
    RE: Haha nooo, I do not like horror movies! I've never actually seen one to be honest, the mere thought of them scares me enough! XD and haha! OMG yesss!! That's awesome!! And yes, omg it's so beautiful!! And honestly all of Europe really is amazing, I love the cobblestone streets and tiny houses and all that! and ooooh yeah, Toxyo does sound awesome! I have a friend that wants to live there someday! And hahah lolll, honestly same! More than social anxiety, I would just feel too claustrophobic! And my day's been going pretty good! (sorry for the super late response, I haven't been on WTW for a few days, I had to work on my English essay I'd kept putting off XD) What about you? And oooh, ok, I don't have one but someday I would like to get a little golden retriever and name it Loki!! What about you? (the question was favorite pet) (now responding to your comment on Reality) Awww thank you! You're so sweet! I'm so glad you liked it! <3

• ArtisticCatbird2020

Yo, I have no idea what "heart patter boy" is supposed to mean but I love the name. (Beautiful rhymes, btw... they sound very soft, which matches with the piece's subject.)

re: I took French because I love the language, too! Next school year will be my fourth year of French study.
    French isn't *too* too hard, but you'll definitely have to put effort into learning it. Advice: don't get overwhelmed by all the rules, the exceptions, and the exceptions to those exceptions... just focus on learning one step at a time. :) (And Quizlet Learn Mode will be your BFF lol.) OH and don't get too upset if you can't pronounce things correctly; you'll get better with practice!
    But most importantly, don't forget your love of the language. I hope you enjoy studying French! <3
    (Sorry that was probably overkill; hope I didn't scare you lol.)

• ANSON REYNOLDS

uh. fantabulous. "can make a heart patter until it rips". literally fantabulous.
    re: VOLLEYBALL YASSS- what position?? I'm middle/right side :)
    movies=national treasure, and mulan, and 10 things I hate about you, and Daniel Craig James Bond
    books=Roald Dahl and Kate DiCamillo(childhood vibes), In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, and (cheesey but true) the Bible by all sorts o' people.