Ava Marie

Hi I'm Ava
15
She/Her

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Rock Climber

Always laughing
Beatlemaniac
Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Bad jokes are the best!
I draw occasionally
I love constructive criticism!

Joined: 11/14/2020

Welcome, to a sliver of my amazingly awful taste in humour. Hope you enjoyed it!

My Friends And Family All Get Annoyed With Me When I Tell This Joke

7
I have nothing to write at the moment so I though I'd share my favourite joke with you guys. None of my friends or family appreciate it, and you guys probably wont either, but I don't care. So, umm, here it is I guess:

Okay, so there's this horse, and the horse wants to learn how to play the guitar. He tells this to his friend, and his friend was like: 
"Hey, there's this music store offering guitar lesson, you should take some."

And so the horse goes to the music store and starts learning the guitar.
He's getting really good at this one song when a cow comes along, and the cow's like:
"Hey, I know this song too, but on the saxophone."

And so the horse and the cow, on the guitar and the saxophone, are getting really good at this one song that they both know when a sheep comes along. And the sheep is like:
"Hey I know this song too, but on the drums."

And so the horse, the cow, and the sheep, on the guitar, the saxophone, and the drums, are getting really good at this one song that they all know when they decide to go touring.

They drive to the airport, load all of their instruments onto the plane, and then the horse gets a call from his mom saying that she's sick and in the hospital. So the horse says to his friends:
"Hey, I can't take this flight to go on the tour, but I'll catch the next one."
And his friends are like:
"Ya, no problem. Go see your mom."

And so the horse drives to the hospital. But when he gets there he finds out that his mom was just overreacting and just had a cold. So the horse drives back to the airport.

When he gets there he finds out that
one: He missed his flight.
two: The plane that his friends were on crashed and they both died.

So the horse gets sad and goes to the bar.
He sits down at a table.
Then the bar-tender comes over and asks:

"Why the long face?"
If you didn't get it, it's because horses have long faces. Anyway, you probably understand why no one likes my jokes anymore. 

• Minvra

Morbid. Then again I appreciate morbid or definitely not child friendly jokes because I read a good amount in A throne of Glass.

• SamRose

Re: Well, the first two chapters are almost exactly 2,200, but the 3rd is currently about 1,700. I'm trying to make it a bit longer. :)

• SamRose

Re: Oh, tysm! I really appreciate that! :)

• SamRose

Re: Yep I would faint XD Or at least freak out

• SamRose

Re: Thx! And that is so cool! I can't climb XD And I don't have a job. It would be so cool to work at a climbing gym, but I wouldn't be much help because *ssh* I'm scared of heights

• SamRose

Re: Oh, thanks so much! That's cool that you have a job tho! Where do you work?

• SamRose

Re: Tysm!

• SamRose

Ok, time for another round of the Peer Review club! I know, it hasn't been two weeks, but I have gotten so many new recruits I figured I should do a new round with the new members and then we can start on a somewhat normal schedule with this. :) So, please visit this piece: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225472/version/475763 and leave a comment including between 1-3 pieces to be reviewed! If you don't have any to be reviewed, please let me know still so I can make sure everyone saw this. I will compile a list of all the new assignments for reviews, and leave you another comment with the link to that post. Thank you in advance! And as always, happy reviewing! XD

• SamRose

Re: Well, a lot of jokes have a dark side XD And yep, horses are the best. :)

• pyrrhic

PFFFFFF

• Just_A_Memory

Ah, WHY THE LONG FACE? xD

• SamRose

Haha that was funny but sad XD At least the horse lived. I love horses.

• serein

Aha lol that was great :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

I’m a bit of a softie so when the cow died I went NoOoO after only knowing it for eh, 15 seconds XD