The Coy-Fish

I love cats and that's all you need to know.
7th grade
He/him
Art
Swimming
Hufflepuff
History Buff
Environmentalist
If anyone wants to collab I'd be very happy to.

"You can not reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth!"
-Winston Churchill
"Learning is not the memorization of facts but the training of the mind to think."
-Albert Einstien
“The world is full of lonely people afraid to make the first move” - The Green Book - Violet Lange

“Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.” Sun Tzu - the Art of War

"I'll be quiet now" - Me

Thanks for 30 followers! ;D

If my Life was a Live Action Film (look at footnotes)

3
It would. probably be rated TV-MA because every life has their fair share of hard moments.

1. Sitting at my computer because of covid.*Boring!*

2. Finding this website through my English teacher and entering into a competition. *Didn't win lol*
'
3. Starting school two days a week and getting to see my friends! *My friends stayed all virtual*

4. Talking to that girl I like. *Cringe*

5. My new cat trying to eat my toes. *xD*

6. 1 year anniversary of school closure! *groan*

7. Le fin
Credits:
I would like to thank SamRose, Beth r., and FastOceanLove for inspiring me to make this motion picture.
I hope you don't mind me stealing you ideas.

*yells at writers block*

• Livsnjutare

Haha, this is so cool!! I love reading these!

Haha I love the way you wrote this! Loll don't worry about number 4, I've definitely had WAYY cringier interactions than anything you could think of! And aww 3 sucks, but hopefully COVID will be over soon and everything can return back to as normal as it can!
    RE: Haha thanks- I don't know what to make of it either lol

• SamRose

I like it! The funniest part is #4 XD but most of us have been there anyway. :) And don't worry about stealing my idea with the little notes at the end of each section *sigh* I probably won't sue (jk)