~wildflower~

15
Loves music, nature, poetry, emotive writing, thinking
Passionate about the environment
pianist, tall
•stranded amongst the stars any trying to work out the meaning of it all•
Joined April 2020

On a perpetual semi-hiatus

Let me officially declare my hiatus (at least partially) over! It has been sooo long since I’ve spent time on wtw, let alone published anything, and I have to say that the break has been good for me but I’ve really missed you guys! I’ve also noticed that there are quite a few new people here, so if you haven’t come across my username before feel free to introduce yourself!

I’m not entirely sure what this is. It’s literally just a bunch of random descriptions that came to mind as I was listening to music.

i see meadows of wilted flowers

11

i. oh, how sorrow blooms forth from wilted flowers plucked from the barren field of remedies. This hopelessness has seeped into the light; it haunts from the shadows of companions who have slipped through desperate clutches.

ii. oh, how impossible it is to find truth in this haze before my eyes and inside my mind. And how inexplicably peculiar it is that there should be fragments of beauty dwelling within these complex shards of imperfection and shadowed perception. 

iii. oh, how purpose opens the arms of emptiness and light depends on darkness. Why, I cry out to the heavens, must pointlessness await on the cusp of twilight as the sun beneath my skin sets? Dear foreboding futility, who must your song echo back to me from times yet to come?

• ~Zoe~

ok, so I was wondering if you have any book suggestions? I'm looking for something different from my usual style so I thought I would ask some people. thank youuuu

alsooo, on another note, I'm doing a Q&A and so if you have any questions, let me know.

I love this piece! I hope you're doing well <3

• nolongeractive

Re: 'her' is out now!

This piece makes me feel something- what it is I'm not entirely sure but your descriptions, they're just on fire. It's all so beautiful!
    RE: Awww thank you so much!! :)

• Livsnjutare

re: hmm, I think I relate to the 7th and the last one the most!

• Livsnjutare

So beautiful!! The words you used were so elegant, and I felt like I was reading an ancient poem of some sort. And I loved that! I especially love "fragments of beauty dwelling within these complex shards of imperfection". That line portrayed such emotion that really made me amazed.
    Re: Thank you so much for that kind comment!

Re: Thanks!

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! :)

Re: Awww thank you!! (so are you) And you're welcome!

• ~wildflower~

Oh gosh, I just noticed the typo. Oops!!

• gabimarie

i love this! i'm also sort of new so hi! you're a rlly talented writer :) have an amazing day!!

YAY YOU'RE BACK AND AS LOVELY AS EVER