SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

If My Life Was A Movie (Credit to Beth r. and FastOceanLove for the prompt)

28
It would be rated All Audiences, and it would be the kind of movie people watch half of and then get bored and leave the theater. I mean, here would be the highlights:
  1. A few close friends that I talk to about art, reading, and writing *gasp*
  2. Me trying to write a book and occasionally getting writers block *oh my goodness*
  3. An annoying seminary partner *i can’t stand the suspense*
  4. My family life, which includes 4 younger siblings and a dog *I'm on the edge of my seat*
  5. My love life (hint: that was a joke) *stop torturing me*
  6. My convos with all you lovely people *how could you do this to me*
  7. And finally... fine, I can’t think of anything else. *faint*
Haha, I literally can’t think of anything in my life interesting enough to be made into a movie. XD So I thought I’d try and write a slightly comedic piece about it. :) 

• wallflower

This is amazing. I love this and it's very relatable. :)

• Charisse Marison

XD Don't worry, it sounds great! Not everything in life has to be super dramatic for it to be fantastic :)

• Ava Marie

Re: I'll try my hand at it, I don't write poetry very often so it'll be a fun challenge

• V-Rose

Re: Hey! I should get that second one done this weekend! Does that sound good.

• Ava Marie

Re: I'm glad you found it funny, I know it's sad, but it's not my joke, it belongs to a friend of mine. I love horses too.

• useless :)

also this is so relatable lol

• useless :)

oh, okay! yeah, i've done one. is it fine if i do the other one tomorrow?

• Livsnjutare

lol, this is hilarious!! but, it would probably be the same for me haha

• sci-Fi

*snorts*
    honestly same tho

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Ah I see. Yeah I'm still trying to figure that out XD I will for sure though...

XD yep

• BriRiley

Re: Haha! You are probably better than me XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yeah same! Okay, I don't see him as much anymore, which is why I'm hesitant to know if I actually like him...but next time I see him I'll watch him. A couple of my friends are in some of his classes so the investigation will proceed! (wow that sounded cringy moving on XD) Um, not much of the romantic gesture person so far...I think I'll go with dropping hints. Any other advice for the confused rookie here? XD

• BriRiley

Hahahaha! It’s funny because Ive watched this movie ;D XD and for the love life part I think you meant secretly matching our friends together, and hope that they become a thing XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Yes! My love life is also at a zero :)
    Re: I’m more of an independent fierce type girl, like not caring what people think? (Or at least I think I am maybe I’m the opposite XD) Anyways yeah he’s that one kid teasing girls and guys hanging out together but it’s funny cause he gets annoyed when people do that with me and him...idk XD I’m just a confused person rn :D Does any of that make any sense or mean anything ? :D

• serein

re: ah lol I can relate and I'm sure so many other people would be able to as well...

• Ellington Stone

Haha I love this!! I can relate SOOO much!! Like, who actually has movie-worthy lives?!
    Re: Thanks so much!! I’m glad you liked it :)

• serein

O my gosh i love this relate so much lol. Sometimes I wonder if my life is so boring...how do I stand living it? (lol the answer is I can't stand it I'm soooo bored all the time...)
    But this was very funny ha. The love life one was me 100%. Us single people gotta stick togetha.

• Gvotcho (also known as Max K)

*Bruh moment*

• Ava Marie

I love this so much. The little asterisk notes made me laugh so hard.