Nyla

15

Hope I used paradox correctly :)

Paradox

5
“I don’t know whether to be mad at you that you did it, or happy that you did it for me.”

“Well, I guess that depends if you’re a positive or negative person.”

”Ah, see that’s where the paradox lies.”

She continues scrubbing the blood off his back.

• aaliyahh

re: haha np! and yesss i love clueless! i also like bring it on (SUCH a good movie) and things related to that, and you don't like horror movies?? XD that's okay i scare myself to death when i do watch them..the last annabelle they came out with was really terrifying...and yes i bet you'll love where hands touch!! it did make me leak a few tears, but it's so good and very informational! OMG ITALY?? yes girl me too!! that's been my dream for years; the scenery, the food, the people, the history..all of it has me spinning..i never thought about new zealand but i bet it's absolutely gorgeous!! -i feel like anywhere in europe is pretty XD...i would also love to go anywhere in london..OHH and tokyo!! i see videos of tokyo at night all the time and it looks so beautiful with all the lights and buildings!! but here's so much people and i have social anxiety haha, so i'm not sure how i would doo D:
    how's your day going so far?? and daily question XD-
    what's your favorite pet?

• barelybear

Re: Yes!! Ngl we should definitely start a potato cult. Literally everyone nice and sweet on here shares our love of potatoes :D
    And yea I guess you could consider yourself down with the kidz knowing all that tato slang lmaooo. Seriously though, roasties just sounds so much cosier than roast potatoes :)
    (I can begrudgingly accept that you may, perhaps, through no fault of your own or significant damage to your character, like sweet potatoes. *sniffs* I’ll get over it.)
    Have a great day!

WHAT I AM SHOOKETH AND UNINTELLIGBLE

• aaliyahh

-and i love emotional movies- i recommend "where hands touch" ITS SO GOOD!! but yeh that's pretty much it :))) where's somewhere in the world you would travel too??
    *btw i ran out of space on last comment XD oops

• aaliyahh

re: haha omg thanks, your too kind!! and yes i can see why you want to be a doctor!! it's a good career and you get to interact with people all day, which is cool! and ahhh i love comedy's and rom-coms!! my favorite comedy prob has to be one with adam sandler, and my fave rom-com would have to be...apart of me wants to say to all the boys i've lived before..but there's this one romantic movie (not really funny) called "call me by your name", it has timothee chamalet in it, and it's a pretty long movie but it's sooo worth it!!! -i highly recommend it..i also love a good horror movie, even though it rubs the skin off my bones sometimes, and i

• barelybear

Oooh this is so incredible! I love the dark mystery revealed at the end! I also really liked the speech format :D
    Re: awhsh you are very kind :)
    But sweet potatoes?! Someone call an exorcist! It’s okay, I don’t think it’s too late — you still appreciate roasties, right? :p
    <3

• ArtisticCatbird2020

mY GAL that last line... ohmygosh I was not expecting that! (What in the world happened lol)
    (I think the first quotation on the third line is facing the wrong way... just fyi)
    Also, cute romantic/platonic relationship. :3

• aaliyahh

omg wow this is really good! i'm not usually good with writing stories like this but your so talented at it!! it leaves my mind to think "why is she scrubbing blood off of his back", which i love :))

• First Name Last Name

short, and sweet! i love how you managed to create a whole dynamic and story with only 4 lines, awesome job!