Nikki

feminist
fantasy freak
would marry Inej Ghafa any day
yes, i cant ever my eyeliner to be straight <3
writes, because the other option is shutting down

Some words i love, you may too:
Hiraeth (Welsh)
A homesickness for a home which maybe never was
Saudade (Portuguese)
Longing for something that might never return
yuánfèn (Mandarin)
To have fate without destiny

books we can talk about:
six of crows
KOTLC
mistborn trilogy
maze runner

Be insane with me (EDITED)

7
Calla rushed into his bedroom, sweat dripping down her gorgeous body. Gasping for breath, she grabbed hold of the door. Looking at the cuts and bruises on her arms, he asked with concern, ‘What happened love?’
She giggled. It was terrifying, like the laugh of something inhuman. She pulled him close and slowly whispered, ‘I killed somebody.’
He suddenly felt a shiver run down his back. The room began to sway as he fiancé gently came close and stroked his face. He stared at the flawless face in front of him, there was something wrong in those eyes. They shone with insanity. Slowly her words struck him like a hard blow to the stomach.
‘Shhhh’, she purred with a faint smile on her face. While carefully moving his hair away from his eyes, she slurred,
'What a thing murder is, it makes some so happy yet some so sad. Be insane with me, my darling.'
Thank you in_love_with_writing for your beautiful beautiful review. I'm so happy i worked on this piece XD. please let me know if you like this revised version. lots of love my babies :)

1

• Ava Marie

Re: Thanks
    This piece made me uncomfortable, but in a good way. It is really well written, I love it!!

• Zirong

re: awww I like pretty words too! Actually there are so many beautiful words in Mandarin that I don't know which to start from. I'll surely leave a comment if I encounter any these few days :)

• serein

re: ah don't worry no problem! Take all the time you need :)

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Haha! I have heard of it actually. I haven't read the series though. Sounds up my alley though, so I'm gonna check it out sooner rather than later ;)

• Minvra

Sent ya a review!

• Minvra

I love this
    You truly made amends to the title at the end lol. The most noticeable part was the swaying actually

• Just_A_Memory

Re: 0-0 That was the most exuberant reaction I’ve gotten on ANY piece. Thank you so much! It cracked me up, honestly xD

• serein

re: Oh wow that was a very good interpretation!! That's basically what I was aiming for in that piece!
    Oh no problem! You're welcome! :)

• Zirong

ooo I just saw in your message to readers that you like the word "yuánfèn". Yea it is a nice word which craftily summarises the mystery of fate in just two Chinese characters! btw Mandarin is actually my mother tongue so it's nice to see it here :)

• Zirong

wow this is even better than the last version! *stunned*

re: sorry for this late reply haha. I just finished all my exams today, and this week has been pretty insane *sigh* I saw snowflakes when I travelled to other countries :D Actually I can't quite bear coldness so the weather here is super fine most of the time(not including rainy days coz I hate rains so much), but when I see photos of snow on social media I'd still miss the sight :)

• Just_A_Memory

0o0 Woah.... this gives me the chills! It's so perfectly done!

• serein

O my gosh this is so good!! I love the descriptions!!!
    "there was something wrong with those eyes. They shone with insanity." Absolutely gorgeous! Great job!!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: yay im glad you're excited!
    I think ill stick to prose because its a specific style but thank you SO much for the thought :D

• GraceWritesTheWorld

*follows*