Anne Blackwood

17
Poet
Singer
Theatre kid
Twin
Disabled (chronically ill)
Suspected autistic
ADHD
Highly Sensitive Person
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, (unofficially) rat in a hat, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters
(Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy)

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

"you can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
~ Nightbirde

"my thoughts cry in verse"
~ traitor.o.us (poem) by Anne Blackwood

"i streak the atmosphere with ink."
~ graffiti-streaked poetry (poem) by Paisley Blue

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

Beauty of the Soul

18

Sometimes I'm struck by how beautiful you are. And it's not just your heart or your physical features, although there are those things for sure. But rather it is one aspect spilling over into the other in a  glorious manner so full of radiance and life. Instead of feeling jealous, it makes me feel so joyous inside, like I can truly be gentle and powerful and kind and strong.
This piece is for someone very special to me. She's Mr. Enoki's aunt and my honorary aunt. I even call her Auntie. I don't have any extended family living nearby, so it's nice to have such a wonderful person who's willing to step in when she can. I love her so much. (Yes, I did send this to her.)

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

wow. what a beautiful piece. i can't imagine a better way to express how much you love someone. that's so awesome that you have her.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :) hope you have a great day!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ha, awww... thanks, Blue. You’re so sweet. :) It’s a very emotional piece for me.

• psithurism

re: Mmhmm, I'm not sure what their reasoning was, but I'm not going to do anything about it. :(

• ~wildflower~

Oh gosh, this is so sweet and amazing and beautiful (just like you)! Thanks for the welcome-back! It’s great to read your writing again :)

• psithurism

re: Yeah. Apparently it, "violated the privacy of other users." It really upsets me ngl. I actually put a lot of effort into it. :(

• V-Rose

Hey! I have (yet another this week) chapter of Never Really Real!

• I Think I Loved You Once

Awww I love this so much! Auntie is so amazing and we're lucky to have her :)

i can't think of a better way you could've written this.

replying: thank you anne<3

oh my gosh this is so so so beautiful.the way you wrote it,the diction,is so powerful.i can see the love poured into this,and that makes it even more brautiful.<3

• Tachi

AHHHH your so sweet! This piece is so epic

• Minvra

This is so sweet! Thank you for sharing this with us! I bet she loved it!

RE: Haha really? I’m like the opposite- I’m always up for adventure- except when I want to just stay home lol. My sister is definitely a homebody though- doesn’t stop her (or you) from being super creative though! And ohhh interesting! Oooh nice- I get so much snow (literally walk across a snow field to get to school in winter lol) it’s pretty but not fun when your legs get all wet! And ohh that’s so interesting! OMG the Smoky Mountains are INCREDIBLE! Wow, those are beautiful, omg, I’m moving there too now!! And omg NorCal (wow I feel so cool saying that XD) is sooo hot! I would absolutely melt there! What’s your dream vacation?

RE: Thanks! Also omg loll, you’re so right! I don’t know why I ADDED that in Thanks for letting me know though- honestly my unfiltered thoughts are so weird lol but awww thank you!!! and haha thank youuuu- I’m so glad you liked that super short story! You’re so super sweet!!
    Oooh that’s so cool! Haha, I love travelling (except for the intense jet lag) but loll- I get what you mean about too much family! awww that sucks but good you have one cousin you get along with! and wait- there’s a difference? let me search it up ... ooohh wait but North California looks sooo beautiful with tons of forests and greenery instead of just plain old beaches! That’s cool!! and oh really? that’s so interesting- I’ve never met someone who’s wanted to move TO a Southern state (but at the same time I don’t know that many Americans) What do you like about the Southern States? (don’t mind me just brushing up on my limited knowledge of American geography)

• Just_A_Memory

The description is stellar! She sounds like a wonderful woman :3

Re: Thank you! I totally forgot about it lol

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Stunningly beautiful and incredibly sweet. I don’t have words....

Awww this is so sweet! This line was just awesome and sooo sweet!! "But rather it is one aspect spilling over into the other in a glorious manner so full of radiance and life." and awww, so sweet that you sent it to her!