ChimChim_1

I love BTS, (kpop in general )I am also a fujoshi, I also like manga, anime and drawing and paint. My favorite movie is Hamilton (Really just a musical) favorite song: All the songs in Hamilton all BTS songs and most Kpop songs UwU

I love you my little mochies, pls stay safe and remember to follow me, and I will follow you back :3 also THANK YOU VERY MOCHI, for 80+ followers UwU
Started: November 18, 2020, ALSO I REALLY need help with editing/punctuation so any tips would help. :3
¨I am more scared of falling than landing¨
-Suga from BTS
¨Ï just wanna be happier¨
-V from BTS

In my Dreams

11
I close my eyes and try to fly away. In my dream, I don’t see or notice the people looking at me. I think about the way I’m going to fly and how high I’m going to soar in the sky. In my dream, I don’t notice the people walking towards me. I find the tallest mountain with the highest cliff with the most unstable ledge. In my dream, I did not feel the tears rolling down my face. Walking to that ledge I didn’t hear the running feet at the fast pace of movement. Only a few feet left to which I will finally be able to fly away, to soar, to be happy. To never be minimized again, and it's just a few feet away.  In my dream, I hear the screams to stop and to back away.  I hear the safety. I hear the love. Yet it is a moment too late. At that moment I leap with a cry that holds too many good-byes. With that cry, I use it as I apologize. Even as I’m falling I’m not scared In my dream I knew I didn’t have wings. As I’m falling I’m still trying to be brave. Underneath the facade I'm shaking with fear. In my dream, I see the people that shaped me. I hear the words that molded me over the past years. Where I was hidden in fear. 
It was only a dream but like they say, 
Dreams do come true.
Hello, my little mochies I hope you enjoyed reading it! thank you very mochi for 70+ I luv you all stay safe and STAY GOLD!!

1

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: haha, yeah!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :D
    Aww, thanks! Yeah, he is! And thank you again; I change it so frequently, but there are just so many good pics.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aww, that’s so cool! Hope you can get that figured out! I’m well, thank you! I decided I now have a double bias (Jungkook and Jimin). I was torn for awhile because it was just JK and then I realized how much Jiminie means to me too... so I picked them both. :)

• SamRose

Re: Aw, tysm! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Heyo! What’s new with you?

• SamRose

Hey! The 3rd round of peer reviews are assigned! Here's the link, it's in the footnotes of the piece. :) https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/227979/version/492273

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :D

• iamgroot

re: a fellow Jimin bias! Thank you for enjoying my not-so-rhyming poem!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: YES AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER FOR THEIR NEW SINGLE BUTTER COMING OIT IN MAY?!?!
    *bounces up and down in excitement*

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aww, thank youuuuu!
    YES I KNOW IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!

• McK13

Re: of course!! thanks so much :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: CHIMCHIM!!! I missed you so much! Thank you so so much for the incredibly sweet comment! I’m so glad I’m back so we can talk again! And ooh, what news?!

• McK13

Re: aww thanks so much! I definitely needed to write it too!! Yes, you got to stay STRONG as well :)

• SamRose

Re: Yep that's fine! Do you mean you personally want to review that piece, or you just want that one to be on the list of pieces to review? Either way is great. :)

• gabimarie (hiatus)

re: thank you! i've been feeling down recently, and your comment really brightened my day! i just don't feel very motivated now; it's almost like I'm going through the motions lol. thank you for your kind, inspiring comment. i hope you also remember that when you struggle! have an amazing day :)

• SamRose

K, it's time for the 3rd round of the Peer Review Group! Just let me know in the comments of my most recent piece what 1-3 pieces you would like reviewed! If you don't have any, just find any piece by anyone on WtW that is seeking a peer review and give me the link to that instead! If reviewing two pieces seems a little daunting at the moment, just let me know if you would like to skip this round. I think as it gets closer to the end of the school year we should probably have that be an option so we can make sure all the reviews get done. :) Tysm in advance!

• BizzleWrites

Re: Definitely Wait for It. I had that song stuck in my head for a nine kilometer bike-ride once.

• BizzleWrites

Re: The only time Hamilton is annoying is when my sister keeps rapping Guns and Ships when I'm trying to talk. Which song is your favorite?

• BizzleWrites

Re: Thankyou! I think I made it a bit hard to read, lol. Also, fellow Hamilfan!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: thank you and thank you!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: I’m glad to hear it! I’m well, thank you! Aw, thank you! Yeah, it’s actually from a poster on my wall, lol

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hey! How are you doing?

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thanks lol

• gabimarie (hiatus)

re: also heyyy maybe that's why their names are mark and jaxson....
    I'm a multistan so we might meet a felix and kai later on too.... :)

• gabimarie (hiatus)

re: YAYYYYY i'm so happy!!! my wattpad is gmconnor if you want to check that out as well! I've got a taehyung ff one there too!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: ahh, okay great!!! Yay! :D

• gabimarie (hiatus)

hiiii so i've been writing a jimin x reader fanfic on wattpad lol, but i started posting it on here too. i don't know if you read that kind of stuff, but since you're an army, i thought you'd like to know. have an amazing day :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Sorry, move it back?

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: AHHH REALLY?! I thought it was in May! Did they move it up?

• Ellington Stone

Re: Thanks!

• nolongeractive

Re: THANKS SO MUCH!

• HeyThereRose

re: thank you!!!

• Busssy.Beee

ooh, the imagery is absolutely amazing!

Your fingers glide across the horse's coat, the pearl white hair tickling your fingertips. Buck taps you on the shoulder and asks, "Would you mind if I take your horse and get it ready?" You nod, and hand the horse over to Buck. Within minutes, he comes back with your horse, all saddled up. Grabbing the reins, you hop onto the saddle. Engraved onto the side of the leather seat, you find a link: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/228320/version/482875

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :) :)

• Just_A_Memory

Review submitted just now! ;D

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aww, thank you! You too! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: yes it is!! :)

• nolongeractive

Thank you so much!!! Xo

• gabimarie (hiatus)

re: yesss film out was so so so good i swear i freaked out so hard. jimin and jin's high notes just sent me to heaven i swearrrr. I'm so glad you enjoyed the song too; it's an absolute masterpiece!! have an amazing day :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: yes the song was amazing! Also, I finally picked an all time favorite BTS song, which was so hard, but it is *drumroll* Bulletproof:the Eternal!
    Awww you’re so sweet! Wow, that really means a lot. Thank you so much, and yes #StayGold4Ever!
    Aw, thank you! Heheh, he’s very photogenic, you know?! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Oh my gosh, Chim I just read your comment on Wisp’s page... I am so so sorry! If anyone keeps being mean, let me know and I’ll go find them and tell them who they’re messing with! *insert angry glare at them* You are an amazing, talented, kind, beautiful, and inspiring person. Never let haters tell you otherwise, okay? I’m here for you, standing by your side when you need it. Stay gold, my friend! <3

• Wisp

I adore the imagery you evoke in this piece, it feels so powerful, so momentous and it leaves an impression. You describe such a liberation, a freedom from life itself and that is so beautiful. The way you describe chains holding you back, and your ability to break free from them is simply stunning and it creates such a vivid image for the reader, lovely work!
    Replying: My gosh, I am so so sorry to hear that. It is terrible that you have to experience that, terrible that you and your sister are left to that kind of discrimination; it shouldn't be our reality, and yet here we are. I am so glad that you have been able to find comfort in kpop and writing, and I hope you know that you are valid, that their comments do not make you who you are. Sending my support!

Re: No problem! And wowwww this is incredible!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

AHHH ITS AMAZING!!!! It hit me so hard, girl, I mean....... just ahhhh!

• gabimarie (hiatus)

did you see the music video for film out???? dudeeee i feel like I'm home. that song is comfort personified I swear.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: I AM GOING RIGHT NOW!

• SamRose

Re: Tysm!

• SamRose

Review group assignments have been posted! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/226489/version/478258

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: ohhhhhh.... okay, now that makes a lot more sense. Thank you so much for explaining it! Wow, that’s really sad that V was bullied like that... but I agree, threats are going a little too far. Wow, that sounds crazy.
    YES it sounds great! I’m so excited! :D
    Thank you again for the explanation.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Ps. I love your new picture; so cute! ^_^

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: dang, I feel so far behind....
    His old school bully? I apparently missed something... What happened with that? I’m sorry; I guess I’m behind on the news right now.
    I watched a teaser and it said the comeback video I think would come out on April 2, and the new album in May (I think).

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: ooh, thank you so much!!! :) I really appreciate it!
    Also, I heard BTS is having a comeback soon?! Do you know when?

• gabimarie (hiatus)

re: meeeee i'm so completely an insomaic. it's becoming a problem; it's mostly due to the overload of bts content there is rn iykyk :). i absolutely love your comments; they always make me smile! have an amazing day :)

• Jasmine khawar

Re: awee XD watch some cute cat videos on youtube, you'll forget that!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aww, thank you!! Heh, the pic was too beautiful not to use! XD

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

re: thank chuuu :3
    i really enjoy seeing your comments!!

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Hi again!! my family has this giant cat tree and its super cool!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hiya! How are you?
    Do you have any more BTS song recommendations? I’ve been binge listening to their music today, and WOW... I really really love some of those you suggested last time!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :)

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Helllloooo, hope you're doing well :3
    how's your day been?

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: thank you so much!! :)

• SamRose

Re: Sounds good! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: ooh, I’m so excited!! :D :D
    Yay, thank you so much!! I will definitely listen to some of those!! And yes, I’ve heard On, Black Swan, Moonchild, and Spring Day!! I LOVE Spring Day (even though it’s like the saddest song ever...) But thank you so much, I’m so excited to hear those!!

• SamRose

Re: You can just tell me the names of the pieces and I can get the links if that is easier. :)

• useless :)

re: tysm! :)