V-Rose

15
Proud Catholic
House Augustine!
Writer/Reader
Coffee Addict
Lioness

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

Queen of the zombies
Ruler of the apocalyptic world
Slightly obsessed with dragons

Rohan's Defender's twin/cousin/sister/cognate

PROMPT BELOW!
If you find inspiration with this, let me know. I would love to see what you guys do.
Prompt:

Half the names on the list had already been crossed off.

Check out Rohan's Defender and Coolgirl! Honestly, these are some of the most awesome people ever! And they write beautifully! Also, books4life is working on an HG fanfic and you NEED to go read it!

Also, if you need someone to rant to... I'm right here, ready to listen. And if you ever need someone to do a review, I'm here. And if you need a hug, I've got a few of those, too.

LMK if you'd like to be updated on any of my series.

Daydream in a Tea Cup

5
Lizzie ran through the trees, slapping branches away from her face and breathing hard. Heavy footsteps followed her and she looked back quickly, positive they were right behind her. She saw no one but she didn't slow down. Only slight rays of the fading sunlight slipped through the thick, ancient trees, who let their ominous branches whisper terror in her ear. Their leafy arms reached out and tried to snatch at Lizzie. Twigs and leaves were tangled in her long brown hair.
    She had to get out of the forest. She had to get out before the sun fell and the wolves were upon her.
    The end of the forest was near. She could see green grass and sky, but it was still a ways away. But she was nearly there!
    "Elizabeth Gordon! Pay attention, young lady!"
    Lizzie's head snapped up to look at her mother. "You're supposed to entertain your guests," she hissed into Lizzie's ear, sounding like the forest's trees.
    Lizzie rolled her eyes. She wasn't the one who's invited a dozen girls to a tea party for her birthday. That had been entirely her mother's idea. Lizzie's idea would have been something much different.
    Talla and Carra sat next to each other, both twins wearing long braids and giggling uncontrollably. Small groups of girls talked amoungst themselves. Lizzie's mother walked off and Lizzie looked down at her tea cup again, seeing herself running through the trees, death close at her heels.
    While everyone else gossippd and giggled, Lizzie had a daydream.
    A daydream in a tea cup.
Just something short. What do ya think?

1

This was awesome!

• Minerva

Love this! (P.S I'm a twin as well! )

Ooh how thrilling and then relatable! I like Lizzie. And that title is perfect; intriguing and perhaps a nod to Shakespeare's tempest in a teapot (at least I think that's Shakespeare), but it doesn't give too much away.

• Abrianna

Re: Oohh, sorry you're lost too. We're young tho so we have time I hope to figure this stuff out. There is so much to do tho and so little time to do it! Maybe I'll just be a Safari guide.. Or something like that..

• Sunflower~

I love this! I wrote a "horror" (not really at all scary) story a while ago that was written almost the EXACT same as the first paragraph of this piece but never published it... great minds think alike, huh? ;)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

And I love your new pfp!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Wow, so intense in the beginning! This would be a great beginning to a story! Great writing!