Mr. Enoki

(Previously The Campbell's Kid)
:)
15
Ally
INFP
He/Him/His
Supportive dad vibes
Introverted mushroom boy
I post periodically, but not always
Young artist with a focus on animation and character design

Arrrrgh I promise I'm ok haha :) I just needed to vent a little and I may have gone a bit over the top with the drama..... Anyways :') I've been gone for a little bit, but hopefully I can start writing more often now! I miss WTW and I hope I can start being more active because you guys are really cool >-

Drowning

6
Here I lie. The heater in the corner of the room drones on as the dryer tumbles my clothes back and forth in a seemingly never ending dance, a mirror to my repetitive existence. 

How did I get here?

I’ve always thought myself to be somewhat interesting. Tall, with copper colored hair and a shine glinting behind my eyes. Sporadic yet comfortable, friends with almost anyone who would ask it of me. But overtime, pain has carved away at my person, bleaching out any spot of personality. I’m left with the used to’s that stick to me like burs and bore into my side like rusty nails driven by some unforeseen hammer. 

I used to write. Beautiful words flowing out between my teeth and dripping from my tongue. But now fountains have dried of the youth they once held, and I’m left thirsty for some unobtainable drink. My decline has been a slow one, but still drastic enough to be noticed. 

I used to draw. Pieces that echoed my experience and growth. An outer expression of deep and personal feeling. But now affection has influenced the way I create, molding my work into the image of the people who care to look. My loss has been a great one, but not quite deep enough a cut to infect. 

I used to love. And people used to love me. With platonic and passion, my name gliding in and out of other’s dreams. Now I’m stuck in between the blurred lines of my own two palms, lost within the back of my hand. My time has been a short one, but still it feels worn to the point of deteriorating.  

How
Did

Get 
H
  E
    R
       E?

Drifting in and out of consciousness, I fall prey to the heat and exhaustion. Wrapping my blanket around me until I’m swimming in cloth and regret. 
Drowning.

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Wow, this is amazing

Re: Yes she's very special <3

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

welcome back, this is an amazing piece
    I wish I'd known you for longer, lol
    you seem super nice oml I want to hug you good god

Buddy, I still love you. Even more than when we first became friends. (/platonic) I know you've changed, but so have I, and I still see you and want to continue learning about who you've become.

• Just_A_Memory

Why do I feel like I relate to this piece so much? ;-; All of your "I used to"'s are mine. Vent any time you need to! <3 Glad to see you again!

• Ava Marie

This is so good, you have lots of talent! I think that this line if my favourite: "But now fountains have dried of the youth they once held, and I’m left thirsty for some unobtainable drink." But there a so many good ones that I seriously had trouble choosing one. I can't wait to read more of your work!