SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Racism is Pointless (A Sijo)

PROMPT: Sijo

17
Dark or light skin, what does it matter anyway?
People might as well be against brown or blue eyes. 
I can't choose what others think, but I know what's right.
Racism is completely pointless to me. I don't see the problem. My personal opinion is that a lot of the best-looking people are the ones with a white parent and a black parent. Shouldn't that mean something? 

• April 3, 2021 - 12:29am (Now Viewing)

• V-Rose

Completely and utterly true!

• Mina_77

Yes! Racism is so pointless, I agree.

• aalawrites

Yep. We are all human.

• Charisse Marison

EXACTLY!
    It's completely pointless. Love this <3

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yeah. Chocolate oranges, I should try that...*tries to find oranges* And yes, Harry and Ginny! Haha I'm glad you liked it, in_love_with_writing told me they take it down if it isn't in story form so I just did a talk show approach but I'm glad someone enjoyed it :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Also fyi your questions for my Q&A are answered! (Finally ik sry :P) on my profile if you want to see!

Amazing Sijo! l see no point in judging people because of their skin color. I mean, it's like saying "Oh, you have straight hair, which is why you can't be a part of the racing team". I mean, it makes no sense

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

This is so freaking true! And the eye color thing is honestly such a good analogy though :) I haven’t received much racism myself, most people assume I’m completely Caucasian but I’m German, Italian, Swedish, and a bit of Norwegian. My friend is African American and we both get looks for fooling around but she gets wayyy more side eye than me :/

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Soooo true!!!!

• Ava Marie

I love this and it's sooooo true!!!
    Also I'm saying this again, I love your review club!! I just sent in one of mine, and I already can't wait to get new ones!!!

I love this! It’s so true and comparing it to eye colour is a brilliant comparison! (responding to footnote now) Yes! Racism is definitely pointless! and haha- it does show the beauty of unity!

• McK13

So true!! I completely agree and I love that you are using your writing talent on this platform to advocate for change :)

• Livsnjutare

This is one of the truest things I have ever read. I love it!

• BriRiley

The ending!!... I love it! And I agree! We are all the same at the end of the day :D