SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

A Very Short Description of the Very Boring View Outside My Window

Write a description of what your window overlooks. (by Bhavya's Treasure)

So, this will be a haiku, since there isn't much to describe.

It's a window well.
Metal is blocking the view.
Nothing else to say.
I have a basement bedroom, so the view out my window is just the metal inside of a window well. XD My parakeet really appreciates it. (Jk)

• April 4, 2021 - 12:56am (Now Viewing)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Hey, thanks for writing on this prompt. :D
    I like the sharpness here and punctuating with a period makes it feel solid. Also, I love the basements. <3

• writergirl79

hi I am writergirl79 and I was wondering if you could follow me I only have 8 followers oh and by the way can you read the 3 chapters of my latest story the mystery of the missing crown jewels

• wish upon a tree

haha i love this, it really made me smile :D

re: thank you so much! it’s nice to meet you, i think i’ve gotten the hang of things for now but if i have any questions i’ll be sure to ask :D

RE: Omg yesss!! Loll I was so bad at it- nearly every time my parents would come in, I would start laughing and my mum would just shake her head at me and tell me to go to sleep- and omg yes sometimes I would put it under my pillow but I would keep my hand in it so I wouldn't lose the page LOL

RE: Of course! And oooh- aww nice! Hamsters are so cute! (May he Rest In Peace) And hahah lolll- I remember throwing my book on the other end of my bed and pulling my covers up in like 0.2 seconds when I was younger and wanted to stay up late reading (back then it was only like 9pm lol)

• useless :)

i love this lol
    also, i-
    The Ravenclaw Dragon's comment tho ahahah that's hilarious ;)

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Yes of course you can :) will you let me know if and when you publish it?

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Replying: Yeah, and we're both girls, LDS, homeschooled (kind-of, I go to an online virtual academy), writers, bookworms, aspiring writers, and joined in 2020.

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Replying: Okay, thank you! When you told me that the writers reviewing my piece were useless:) and Abby11, I only saw the useless:) at first and I thought you meant that they were actually useless, and I was like, "that isn't very nice". Then I saw the rest of the comment, and it was just an "oh". Just something funny I wanted to share! Keep on writing!

re: haha i can try but i came up with nothing

• Just_A_Memory

Ahh, the classic metal window! A favorite of my cat's xDI love your kaiku in all seriousness :D

• Rohan’s Defender

XD this is actually really pretty (I promise I’m not being sarcastic; I like short, honest descriptions like this) I like the last line! This is cute! XD

• Ellington Stone

Re: lol, I totally get that.

RE: Thank you!
    And haha truee. Sucks about the darkness (and the spiders- hate those)- I know what you mean though cause my basement's the same! I have a view but my room overlooks the street so sometimes I'll hear cars zooming past when I try to sleep! The real question though: is your downstairs room bigger than your upstairs room?

• Ellington Stone

*Hilarious
    *Licenses
    (sorry... lol)

• Ellington Stone

Re: Haha, this is hillarious. I'm so scared of water skiing, but I LOVE skiing on snow. Like, what? And I'm with you on the cars. All of my friends are stoked to get their liscenses, and I'm... not. Lol. And your welcome!! I really liked it.

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Funny story . . . not really a story, my real name is Ana, so that's pretty cool we;re both 13 and have kinda the same name :)

Haha I love this! Especially the last line! And oooh lucky, I've always wanted a basement room! RE: Aww, of course! Also, it totally sucks that WTW took your post down since it was literally helping everyone!! Just making sure, what was the name of the piece I was reviewing of V-Rose's?

• Ellington Stone

Also, this is really simple and honestly really funny :)

• Ellington Stone

Re: haha!! That's awesome!! I'm getting the same vibes from your bio (except the LDS, homeschooler, and horseback rider. I'm SO terrified of riding horses XD). It's a type of synesthesia where numbers, letters, words, days of the week, or months of year have fixed genders/ages/personalities. Weird, I know... lol.

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Yep, September! I was born in 2007.

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Thank cool, and yes; those comments and title chapters are hilarious. I'm a Virgo too, actually :) Yeah, but Leo is still super funny and a very well-created character.

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Oooh, the Trials of Apollo is so good! I got the last book and never got around to it, Meg is so amazing. That's cool, and yeah, parakeets are kinda hard, especially when they're young. Haha, it's like those zodiac things. So like a Leo has a birthday of July 23 to August 22.

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Replying: Okay, thank you!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Replying: Yes, I read what it was about. Maybe write a piece and put that part in the footnotes. Like maybe you could write a piece on friendship and helping one another (cough, cough, like helping revise each others writing, cough, cough), and then put that part in the footnotes so we have one piece that we all "circle" to. We could each take turns "hosting" one each time! Also, I would like to join the club. My links are below. Keep on writing!

Head in the Clouds |1| The Merry Photograph (Story)

A Magical New Story (Song)

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Omg, you totally nailed that. No one has ever made that connection in the three ish years I've had them! I know Jason is a guy, she was supposed to be named Piper, but her beak color kept changing and people got tired of me switching it. Aw, well, it's good you keep trying :)

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Yes, I have two. Their names are Leo and Jason. I'm preeetty sure Leo is a guy and Jason is a girl but honestly I don't even know at this point. They fight over food and stuff, and will actually run away when I try to take them out of their cage because I don't play with them enough. Yeah, they have tons of toys, but they're mostly chewed. Hahaha, I honestly never find enough time to read, and when I do I get sucked in at the total wrong point in time . . . .

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is really good! I also have a basement bedroom, but my view is only limited by the ceiling of our porch. Also, yesterday I saw a Peer Reviewing Club by you and I was going to do it tomorrow, when I had more time. But when I looked for it today, I couldn't find it. What happened to it? Keep on writing!

• BriRiley

Hahaha! Ya I know what your window looks like XD this is awesome! Very.... creative XD

• Jason_claire :)

Huh, I always wondered what it was like to have a basement room. And hey! I have parakeets too. Though, I think they went insane because I don't give them enough attention . . . .
    replying- Woah, I wonder what clouds look like, haha. For me basically all my pants are 2 sizes smaller than my actual age recommended size.

Re: Omg yeah.

Re: Ach that sucks! That's one thing that does annoy me about WtW, like competitions and peer review pieces are all so beneficial to writing, and then they get taken down. It kinda sucks, but ok. I've already finished 1 review, and working on the other.

• Livsnjutare

re: Yep! That's fine! You can also do a piece and add the parts about the club in the foot notes. I believe they don't count that as a social post. But doing it just in comments works great, too! :D

why am i trying to discern hidden messages from this
    XD