Ava Marie

Hi I'm Ava
15
She/Her

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Rock Climber

Always laughing
Beatlemaniac
Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Bad jokes are the best!
I draw occasionally
I love constructive criticism!

Joined: 11/14/2020

~Aspire to inspire~
———————————————————————
Go check out my amazing real-life little sister Peyton Feltham, and real-life friend kebivy!!!
Also, my very talented WtW friends Rival, SamRose, and BizzleWrites!!
———————————————————————
"Though my soul may set in darkness,
it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars
too fondly to be fearful
of the night."
-Sarah Williams
———
"You have to be odd to be number one."
-Dr. Seuss
———
"He said:
Don't you feel lonely living in your own little world?
She whispered:
Don't you feel powerless living in other people's worlds?"
-F.G.
———
"I am under no obligation to make sense to you."
-Unknown
———
"Tell the truth and make it rhyme."
-John Lennon

Grumpy Mr. Door

Write about the personality of an inanimate object. (by EllingtonStone)

I've tried to be nice about it; welcoming people in, and escorting them out everyday. I understood that my post here is an important one, that I was chosen for this role, but it's so annoying! Nobody acknowledges my efforts or compliments my work ethic. It's so frustrating!
    The people here have shaken my hands so many times that they've forgotten that I'm not invincible. My hands are almost broken now. I am so fed up with this!
    I wish I could just walk away; get as far away from this prison as possible. But I know I can't, and they know that too, so they take advantage of me. Do you know how many times I've been pushed, shoved, slammed away when someone is having a ruff day? That's right, you don't. But the worst part is that I don't know either. I'm infuriated!
    No one listens to me either. I never used to complain about it when I was young, but now I'm getting older and need someone to notice me. I long for the comfort of a gentle touch along my spine, easing out the creaks in my back. I know I'm only here to help benefit everyone else, and yet my job is incredibly undoorated. Why doesn't anyone care about me anymore? It's so irritating!
    Lately I've been thinking about quitting, it seems like a good idea. I don't mean anything to anyone anymore, they'll replace me within a day at most. And they wont even miss me. After reading this you might think I'm grumpy, good, I am grumpy. I'm a grumpy old door who want's to be relieved of his post. 
This is less of a descriptive piece about the door’s personality and more of a personification piece from his perspective. Thanks to BriRiley and Minvra for the peer reviews, you should go check out their writing!

2
  • April 3, 2021 - 2:04am (Now Viewing)

• Nikki

re: ha im glad you liked it. thank you :)

• Nikki

hahaha! wonderful peice! love the amazing pun too XD

• Zirong

Ah this is so vivid! I hope Mr Door can take a good rest now.