crystalline•galaxies

Switzerland

tuffy
she/they
infp-a | 4w5

i'm so mad because it's my birthday and i want to make a cool piece but writer's block ugh

anyway here's snippets of my day without context please enjoy <3

sweet/sixteen

20
counterfeit presents and halos of light.

barefoot doc martens and blind iphone photos.

ginger-beer flavored laughs and how i met your mother.

rants about disney and hands hidden in each other away from the cold.

kisses stolen in the wind and the moon gifted on a chain.

old superwholock memories and grunge pinterest boards.

long family calls and desperate yawns.

strawberry lips and cream-covered dreams.

cd walls and lovers rock - tv girl.

sci-fi aliens and super smash bros ultimate.

endless instagram dms and forgotten friends.

posters of benedict cumberbatch and indie music.

theater 16 and age 16.
march 21, 2021

• Wisp

Replying: Of course hon! Haha, I'm the same way for some of my pieces, it's like posting it gives a major esteem boost.
    Exactly! It's crazy to think that even those who are atheists have been affected, it has such a huge role in our lives, and everyone has been impacted by it in some way, and that is just bigger than all of us.

• Wisp

If you don't call this a cool piece than I don't know what you're living in because Athena this is hecking beautiful. You paint a lovely scene and day with your snippets, your words give us a sense of who you are and what matters to you, and that is simply beyond words. There's a softness in your words, a gentle flow, and it shows how much your birthday has meant to you, and how lovely a day you've had. It's serene and calming and illustrative, this whole piece is beautiful hon. Happy [Belated] Birthday!!
    Replying: How are you so sweet?? Oh my gosh. Ahh, you have me tearing up over here at your comment, it was just the sweetest thing ever!!
    Awww!!! Your relationship with your s/o sounds so wholesome and sweet!!
    I totally get what you mean!! You wouldn't think it sometimes, but religion is a big part of our lives even when we don't feel like it is. Like that idea of having a strong unshakable connection and belief in something, just all of it is simply astounding. And yes, you're absolutely right, sometimes we do indeed lose sight of why things matter to us, and it's good to go back and remember why we hold it dearly.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

AHHH IM LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! This piece is so sweet and pretty; I love how you described some little aspects of your day! This is a great emotional piece!!
    Re: awww, thank you so much!! :) how are you doing, btw?

• TerenNeret

happy birthday you absolutely talented writer! the simple and mundane images really convey an authenticity that feels intimate but also universal at the same time. keep it up !!! :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Are you kidding me??? This piece is AWESOME!

You have the same birthday as happy butterfly btw

Aw dang happy belated birthday! Cool piece!

• elliem

Tuffy tuffy tuffy my love happy birthday! I know it was yesterday, but I want to give you another happy birthday just because you deserve it. >:) Ughh your aesthetic is so nice, and it really shows in this piece. I love "the moon gifted on a chain" because it just seems so mystical and secretive and melancholic and lovely. <3 You already know how much I love you, so I won't get too cheesy, but I just hope that you're doing well today and I always love seeing DMs from you. (Lights a smile on my face!) :D

• sci-Fi

Ahhhh happy birthday!!!! And what. are. you. talking about??? This piece is so good! I love it.
    Happy bday again!

• Parisienne

Happy birthday!! Love this piece :)

Happy sixteenth birthday Tuffy!!!!! This is a really cool piece!!! I echo everything rwong says, there's so much emotion in it.

Happy birthday once again!

• rwong

1. omygoodness HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TUFFY!!!! this is so random but idk why i thought you were older...idk im not exactly good at guessing ages (if you cant tell already)
    2. wdym about this NOT being a cool piece? like actually tho these random snippets of events happening in your life somehow flow even though they're not supposed to and maybe my brain's just tired and loopy but trust me when i tell you that each line is beautiful, and put together they're made more beautiful by the ones surrounding it. and like the way you described such ordinary things and made them beautiful...ughhh my head is not formulating words properly but like "blind iphone photos" and "ginger-beer flavored laughs"
    3. ok i knew this comment would be messy but i like this piece. a lot. <3 <3 anyway sending love and wishing you a super happy birthday and yea hope you're doing well and have a lovely day/night/week!!! <3 <3