Ava Marie

Hi I'm Ava
16
She/Her

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Rock Climber
Island Girl

Always smiling
Beatlemaniac
Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I draw occasionally
I love constructive criticism!

Joined: 11/14/2020

Please let me know what you think!! Feedback is always welcomed

Where are my words?

PROMPT: Sijo

10
Hello world. Why must you make it so difficult for me;
So difficult for me to find something good to write about.
Maybe someday I'll be able to find the words.
I liked the prompt but literally could not think of anything to write about, so here we are. 

• Ree Sethu

absolutely relatable! LOVED it!

Yes queen!! This prompt was WAY to hard for me, but you did a great job by making it beautiful AND relatable! Good job!

Haha this was amazing! I knoww- the prompt was so hard! But you made something really great out of it anyways! :)
    RE: Haha thanks! I'm glad you understood!

• SamRose

Re: Thx! :)

• Ellington Stone

Re: Aww, thanks!! And no, not weird at all :)

• SamRose

Re: Thank you! I am actually really happy with how well it worked out! Once everyone has finished their reviews, I can start organizing the next round. :)

• SamRose

Okay, here are your peer review assignments:
    The writers reviewing your pieces are Abby11 + useless :)

• SamRose

Hey! I just had my Peer Review Club posts taken down for them being social posts. XD So, just wanted to let everyone know we will have to continue this in comments only. I will let you know your assigned pieces in comments only, and when/if you have questions, just leave me a comment! And you can let friends know about the club, and if they want to join, just have them let me know! :) I will send you a comment in a couple weeks when we do a new round of reviews, and you can just comment on one of my pieces with your pieces to review, you probably get the idea. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!

• SamRose

Re: Great! I’ll let you know soon when you have your assignments! :)

Re: Thank you :)

• AJ - Izzy

re: aw, thank you :)
    I love your take on this prompt, very casual in a beautiful way. I can relate to the feeling, that's for sure XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you! :)

• SamRose

Re: Of course! Thank you! (Italicize ‘you’ in your head since you can’t italicize words in comments XD)

• SamRose

Re: Oh, thank you so much! I actually have a pretty specific plan for the story, I just have writers block and keep procrastinating writing it down XD I don’t have all the finer details worked out yet, so I keep getting stuck. I’m working on it ;) I will look through some of your pieces rn and find one to review. :)

• SamRose

Re: I would actually love that so much XD I haven’t got a lot of opinions on the second chapter yet. If you want, we could do a review for review thing, and I could review one of your pieces of your choice *shrug* I would be happy to, you are such a talented writer!

• Blue Jay

Better than what I could have done with that structure! You said a lot on this short poem, and the last line definitely is one to be remembered!

re: I'm glad you like it! Rachel Carson is basically my hero so I just had to include a quote that she said :)