Nyla

15

Hope you enjoy :)))
(I took something out from the revised version so it flows nicer- as it did originally :)

Connection

4
When the sun’s rays caress my soul and the wind’s gentle breeze runs through me, I feel at one with nature. And when I fall, my bum hitting the padded ground, shockwaves of potential from the Earth’s core flow straight through me, rigid like a puppeteer stick poked up my spine. As I walk barefoot across the diverse surface of our great planet, tiny dirt flecks cover the soft flesh of my feet, speckling them with polka dots as though they were a child’s dress. The prickly grass strands poke at the underbelly of my extremities, beckoning blood cells to the surface, reddening their appearance. My back conforms to the bumpy shapes of terrain as I watch the bright tones of Earth fade away. And as I stare in wonder out at the shining stars, I realize how insignificant a speck of dust I am; but then I ponder, do the stars in other galaxies look at me the same way?

3

• Figwit [HIATUS]

This is beautiful! I love nature, and this just calls to me XD
    "Do the stars in other galaxies look at me the same way?" Incredible.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Thankyou!!! I appreciate your comments so much.
    The last sentence is especially beautiful and poetic. I adore the concept. You are such a great writer and are so supportive!

• Tachi

re: thanks

Re: Aww thank you! You're so sweeeet <333 No problem! Ohh yeah cool! But that's what I meant when I say I feel like I have an old lady name :'P

• barelybear

Re: ach sweet potatoes are just unnatural! Why would you tarnish such goodness with vEgeTabLe? And orange? Yuck. I can just about stand sweet potato mash, or maybe chips, if they’ve got a lot of salt lelll. The foods thrown from the mouth of the devil, in my humble opinion:
    - sweet potato
    - aubergine
    - mushroom
    Sent only to cause me suffering, I’m certain.