Nyla

15

Hope you enjoy :))) (revised version)
And feel free to let me know if it's too confusing!

Connection

3
When the sun’s rays caress my soul and the wind’s gentle breeze runs through me, I feel at one with nature. And when I fall, my bum hitting the padded ground, shockwaves of potential from the Earth’s core flow straight through me, rigid like a puppeteer stick poked up my spine. As I walk barefoot across the diverse surface of our great planet, tiny dirt flecks cover the soft flesh of my feet, speckling them with polka dots as though they were a child’s dress. The prickly grass strands poke at the underbelly of my extremities, beckoning blood cells to the surface, reddening their appearance. My back conforms to the bumpy shapes of terrain as I watch the bright tones of Earth fade away; I imagine a man, a great painter who forgot to properly clean his brush before applying the next coat and so brings the half cleansed bristles dipped in murky water across his canvas, haphazardly spraying white dots for any attempt at salvaging his ruin before reluctantly retiring till the morning. And as I stare in wonder out at the shining stars, I realize how insignificant a speck of dust I am; but then I ponder, do the stars in other galaxies look at me the same way?

3

Re: Thanks!
    Lol yeah who needs strenuous stuff. Ur sweet. Ah yes you and my brother should meet. He's kinda inactive here but I can tell him to log on if you wanna talk. His user is By Any Other Name. Yesss NZ is so nice. (Ah okay glad you got that worked on)

Re: Thanks, dear. :) I can't say I've gotten better hehe but I have some protective friends to help.
    True true that would be far too much snow. Unfortunately, it is impossible, as I'm disabled and can't do very strenuous activities. Lol I guess a nice vacation there would be nice, but keep in mind that I plan on living near there. Italy is really nice. My brother loves rural Italy and France. And New Zealand is stunning; my mom went there years ago (before she was married) to visit friends.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: haha, I mean, I see why it seems creepy, but it’s also really magnificent. I love the sunset on the ocean.
    Ha, thank you! Yeah, I love him.... but he is a troublemaker with a capital everything! XD He is really challenging sometimes, but I’ve wanted a dog for a long time, so it’s fun to have him to love on.
    Yes, I love homeschooling! I’ve done it for my whole life. Do you go to public school?

Re: I mean adventure is nice, but I'd rather find a place that feels like a comfortable adventure forever. Wow that's a lot of snow. I think I could handle snow but not a lot of it. I kind of shut down in the cold. Most of my fellow NorCal friends are sick of the heat and love the cold, but I'd rather be hot than freezing. And YES the Smokies are the most gorgeous place ever. I can't wait for the day I get to see them in person. I'll probably cry. My dream vacation would probably be in the Smokies while it's spring or summer. And if we're REALLY dreaming of impossible things, I'd love to rock climb and ride horses there. Oh and I'd probably make a trip south a little to Nashville and watch some live music performances. What about you?

• Cheshire Cat

RE: sorry I'm so late to respond. But yes they are better they have a chat space prose is better because you don't have to wait to be accepted. if you look at my bio there is links you can check out.

Aaahhhhh Nyla this is amazing! (also I still think your name is just SO pretty!) You are so damn talented at writing really deep descriptions. Awesome job :D