Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*

God loves you. Never forget that when things get rough. The world can shake you, but He can keep you steady if you let Him.

What’s up people?

teardrops shaped like petals

22
forgotten moments,
hidden in the thick folds of time
do you remember telling me 
how much you care?
you said it with different words
but i heard it either way
i hung onto the words, 
long fingers reaching out
grasping at air
trying to make them tangible
more than a distant, misty breath 
combined with soft sound
trying to make them into 
the mold i wanted them to be

but you cannot mold the ocean’s waters
without getting burned by 
the jealous sun

you are like a flower
standing sturdily in the grass
gorgeous and yet untamed
golden stem anchored into dirt
and perfect violet petals dripping dew 

is this the end?
are you going to say goodbye 
and row to shore
leaving me alone on this island 
to sit beneath the stars and count each 
foggy, chilled breath
dancing the slow ballroom waltz
alone, with only one pair of feet
gliding over smooth sand?

don’t disappear 
stay by my side
don’t exit the stage yet
they still wait for the final bow
Please don’t forget me
will you please stay in dreams?

it’s probably going to end in tears
the heart is too fragile 
to not be damaged at some point
it has already happened to all of us
in one way or another 
but we can’t give up,
can’t let the darkness beat us
even when we’re stumbling 
we have to resist the pull to fall
the heart might break eventually,
but it is only temporary 
mans perhaps the reason is so that
as we put the pieces back together 
it becomes a puzzle
one that we can slowly start to solve
and maybe the second time
the heart’s rhythm goes from
quick and uncertain 
to calm and steady 

still, I hope you will stay
your beautiful smile makes my heart
flutter like a hundred moths
so please, don’t make me
turn away from our happy memories 
with sourness on my tongue

maybe i will be able to accept
when you move on
or maybe it was only ever me who 
felt like they were flying 
when you looked my way
i know that I can probably never have you
so I have to just enjoy this moment 
and hope you know
how much i love you

every path leads us to
a different destination 
and every obstacle 
helps us understand where we 
need to grow
i love you, flower
even if I can never have you
as my own

but i still want you

lowercase intentional

Well... here’s something from my heart. I’ve had a lot on my mind, I suppose, and I needed to get this mess of emotions out. In the words of a wise reindeer, “You feel what you feel, and those feelings are real.”

Did I just quote Sven from Frozen 2 as a reference for dealing with my emotions?

yep.

But anyway, never stop growing, never stop living as you. NEVER GIVE UP! You are someone extremely valuable and unique, even if you don’t feel like it. Go shine some light in a dark place, and you will glow even brighter. I love you all, and you can come to me if you need anything!

Also, more BTS references! The line “will you please stay in dreams?” is from Jungkook’s solo song Euphoria, and “but I still want you” is from The Truth Untold. 

• serein

re: aw thank you!!
    Ha no I actually don't My mom doesn't know I like kpop, if she did, she would be appalled lol so I wouldn't be able to to do posters or anything.
    Even if she did know, I don't think I would do it. I'm not the type I guess, to collect any type of merchandise, whether its of a music group, movie, youtuber, etc.
    But of course I don't have any problem with people who do! My friend's room (as I've mentioned) is almost completely covered in kpop posters. I'm fine with that. It's just not for me :)
    But I've heard that your room is slowly getting taken over by posters haha!

• mindfruit

And thank you for the support :D It means a lot to me <3
    Btw, congrats on 250! That's a really huge accomplishment, and you should be very proud of yourself :) I know I am. Back atcha, YOU keep being you!

• mindfruit

re: Ah, that's great to hear! Sounds like you had a good balance of productivity and relaxation over your break. That's cool that you wrote another song — how many have you written so far?
    Definitely, the thought of driving just makes me so uncomfortable lol. Ah, I see. I think I'll definitely get mine as soon as possible, because 1) I don't think I'll have time to do it when I'm 17 and 18 and 2) it'll make it easier for my parents since they won't need to drive me around anymore. But also waiting a bit, like what you're doing, is a good option. I know a lot of teenagers in SoCal that are doing the same thing.
    Of course!
    Yeah, I really like how BTS actually sings their songs live when performing — it makes the experience feel more genuine, if that makes sense. Oh yeah, it was really cool how much they were able to move around — I hadn't realized until after watching the Grammys that they filmed it all in one take and that definitely increased the wow factor.
    I think I decided Hobi was my bias a little before he released his Chicken Noodle Soup song with Becky G. I don't remember the exact moment, or when I started liking him, but I always admired his dancing and energy and rapping (I'm not sure why but I have an affinity for rappers/hip hop artists so that's probably another thing). His performances in Mic Drop and Silver Spoon especially stood out to me.
    So question for you: when did you decide that (if I remember correctly) JK was your bias?

• serein

re: Yeah but now they look so different...I'm always like how on earth did I confuse them?!?!
    O MY GOSH YES!! I'm totally going to add that to my message board lol "ranting about kpop buddies"
    Aw I know :)

• doodleninja

re: ahahahaha SAME. i feel so awkward when i try to copy their dance moves. i'd love to actually take the time to learn one of their routines, but my schedule is way too packed already XD

• serein

re: aha so true! I'm sure it happens to other people to tho. The struggle is real my friends...
    Yeah I know. Lucky for me I had my sister ad my friend to show me in the right direction! They kind of got me started with kpop (I will say I was not open-minded at all...) with song recommendations and what-not. And then my sister tried to teach me how to recognize everyone in the group...yeah that took literal months lol.
    Aw lol thank you! I might take you up on that haha. Please feel free to rant at me too!
    Yeah the concept is ok. I'm not a big fan but whatever i like their music so it doesn't matter.
    That's pretty much what I thought it was. All I basically know is that they promote self-love which is great of course.
    I know it's so sweet when people put emotion in they're songs and performances. I love seeing that! ateez was once performing a song called "sunrise" and the chorus goes "just keep it up" and one of the members shouted "mingi-yah!" at the chorus cause mingi was on hiatus and it melted my heart :)

RE: Haha, true! A sunset on the ocean is amazing but truthfully, I’ve never actually been in an actual ocean, I live right by a lake XD so I guess I can’t give an unbiased option!
    Also awww, that’s awesome! Dogs are so worth the trouble!!
    And ooh that’s cool! Yeah, I go to public school. Although I’ve been doing online for the past few weeks cause COVID got decently bad here. But I think I may go back in a few weeks. If it wasn’t for all my friends, I’d love to stay home though! It’s awesome to be able to manage your own time and there’s so much more of it!

• ChimChim_1

Re: :3:3

• mindfruit

re: I'm doing well! Yes, I've been enjoying my break so far — been catching up on sleep, doing some shopping, cleaning up around the house, and doing lots of basketball lol. I think on F'Otter's piece you said you had break last week — how was that? Honestly, it feels weird that I'm almost 15. But I think that's the case with most birthdays lol. I think I'm comfortable with the fact that I'll be 15 soon, but not as comfortable with the fact that I'll be close to driving soon (in CA, you can get your permit when you're 15 1/2). Thanks for asking though! Speaking of which, are you going to get your license when you're 16?
    Of course! And don't worry about reviewing any of my pieces, this was just a little something after me being inactive for a while.
    Ah, glad the summit helped you. I think your previous reviews were great already — they were very thorough and full of specific, encouraging feedback. But it never hurts to pick up a few more tips! Hahah, don't worry — a face in the shadows is way better than the sun on the screen.
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy the video!
    I actually don't know the symbolism behind ON. When it initially came out, a lot of ARMYs were confused too lol. I think RM said once that the song itself was significant because it's "N.O." backwards, which was one of their first hit songs. My interpretation of the song is that it's an anthem about fighting through their hardships, but that's just me.
    Oh yeah, totally. BTS' performance was great as always (I was a tad bit disappointed that they didn't have a dance break or anything, but recreating Staples Center was good enough for me), and I think "performance-wise" (which was the category they were nominated for) it was way better than Ariana's and Lady Gaga's song. And yes, it's a lot more inspirational as well. Their reaction was pretty sad, but it sounds like this will motivate them for the rest of the year. But even getting nominated is a huge achievement. Just hopefully they win next time!

• serein

re: Haha that's fine I do the same thing! I always need two tabs open, one with your response and one to type mine or I just copy paste your response here so I can have right in front of me. Lol otherwise I totally forget :)
    O wow cool! It's so nice that your were so open-minded. I feel like people automatically shut you down if you start talking about kpop...I don't understand why. It's kind of sad.
    That's really cool though how you got into it. It can be SO confusing when you're trying to get into a new group...I remember how confuzzled I was while watching ateez videos cause i had no idea who they were and now I know so much.
    Yeah they're concept is kind of interesting. Basically ateez is supposed to be catered to teens, and another one of their main concepts is how they're "pirates". (ateez stands for "a to z teens")
    Look. I love ateez so much. They are my favorite group. But tbh I don't love their concept. It feels a little childish I guess. I'm ok with the treasure thing it doesn't bother me too much. I don't get why they need to be pirates, they're grown men. But whatever. I'm really just into them for the music, and the crack head energy lol. I also just love them as people. They're honestly so sweet and caring.
    Sorry I'll stop ranting now lol. What do you think about the bts concept thingy?

• serein

re: That's so sweet! I love how you learned his choreography!
    How did you come across the dance practice video?
    Um I'm honestly not sure. The whole ateez concept is that there is a "treasure" inside of you, and that it is up to us to discover it. It's kind of like they want us to discover the treasure with them? Something like that. So maybe it has something to do with it being our destiny to find our treasure. I'm not totally sure.

RE: Awww of course!! And yes hopefully soon! :))
    Hahah, same, I have a favourite song for like two weeks and then after listening to it toooo many times I move on to the next one! And yes!! The ocean is so creepy! There’s all types of weird creatures and it’s dark and deep and so scary! You don’t find it creepy at all? I wish!
    Hahah loll, dw, I’m sooo indecisive too! Dogs and horses are beautiful though!
    And awwww that’s such an adorable name for a dog!! Awww that must be so sweet to always get to be around your dog! And yesss- they’re soo sweet, my best friend has one so I’m so used to being around them! Ooh homeschooling, do you really enjoy that?

• serein

re: yeah it is sad. I hope he comes back soon!
    ah yes i would love to talk about something happier!
    My favorite member is jongho, the youngest and the dude with the crazy vocals. the very first performance I had ever seen of ateez, he caught my eye immediately. I mean he can belt really high notes while he's dancing! (to be fair, although he is quite good, he is not the best dancer. but he still pretty good at dancing)
    The fandom is called "atiny" (mashup of ateez and destiny)
    i don't really love it but whatever. it's kinda cringe ngl lol. but I look past it haha
    I know your bias is jungkook but when did you decide he was your favorite?

• mindfruit

Hey Eden! Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been a little out of it for the past few days. I just sent in a review for this piece, so hopefully you get it soon!
    re: thanks your feedback! heheh glad it resonated with you :) it was awesome that I saw you at the summit, I agree, it was really something to see so many WtW people and friends for the first time. And you're welcome, hope you were able to pick up something from the summit!
    (and just to respond to a few things from some earlier comments)
    I generally draw fantasy-esque things, though right now in art class we're working on movie stills. Mines from A New Hope, so that's pretty exciting. For sure, I'll make sure to make my pfp some of my art if I can find a piece I like XD
    Yes, I have seen that video of BTS on the Ellen Show, and it was pretty hilarious watching them get scared. By the way, another good one is Flinch w/BTS (on James Corden's Late Late Show), just in case you haven't watched it yet.
    And yeah, the first time I heard about the inspiration behind Spring Day I was really shocked as well. It definitely speaks to the writer in me too. Speaking of which, I don't think I asked you, but what was your reaction to the Grammys?

• serein

re: I know! At first I was like eight members...that's almost too much...but now that I know them better I can't imagine having one less. It wouldn't be complete :)
    Yeah it is sad. He's already been on hiatus before. They also just had a comeback this month so he just missed a whole era. He had already missed a whole lot when he went on hiatus the first time. And honestly he can be terrifying on stage, but in reality he's such a sweet teddy bear.
    I know!! army is gonna go nuts when they serve. Honestly i'm going to be sad too. I'm not an army, but I will miss like hearing about them and all that. It will be a sad time :(

Re: Thank you!

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Ohh love this! And is V your bias? Jin is my bias, they're all such inspirations and they're voices just... gah- amazing. *person who cry when listening to Moon and Bullet Proof*

RE: Of course! And haha, my writing style is all over the place- I recently wrote a piece "Night" you could check out! And hahah, I feel like I'm becoming a couch potato with COVID though! And no prob! Ooooh I've actually been rethinking this a lot- I normally like baby blue. But recently I've started liking periwinkle and magic mint! (don't judge me! I was never the person to be so precise but then I saw a TikTok about those colours and I am just in love!) what about you?

• ChimChim_1

Re: No problem! tell me when ya need moreUwU:3:3

• doodleninja

re: YES BOY WITH LUV!! that's so funny you bring that up, my brother really likes that song these days XD i love watching their choreo videos in general, and that one is so good too :D

• ChimChim_1

Re: *Sips tea* I just saw a clip on Twitter of a sneak peek of a song that might be on the new album and let me tell you ya won't be disappointed UwU:3:3 ALSO I GOT MORE SONG SUGGESTIONS ...Crystal snow, house of cards, Dimple, Stigma, Butterfly, (Tonight -by Jin. Lie-By Jimin. Moonchild-By RM. Paper hearts cover-By JK. Mamma-By J-hope. First love by-Suga. Winter Bear-by V.) Just one day, spring day, AND ONE OF MY FAVORITES ¨We are bulletproof the eternal¨ ¨ON¨" and ¨Black Swan´ UwU:3:3
    Hope you enjoy them!

• crystalline•galaxies

re: aw thank you! i'm so glad you liked it! it was really fun to reminisce and look back on my day. i'm doing alright. what about you?

• serein

re: oh gosh yeah that's so sad. But I love seeing them comfort each other it's so sweet.
    cool! tell me what you think of them!
    Ateez has 8 members: hongjoong (leader) seongwha, san, yeosang, yunho, wooyoung, mingi, and jongho (the dude with the great vocals I was talking about)
    Mingi is currently on hiatus because of anxiety issues. What's sad is that mingi is my sister's bias so she's kind of pining away for him.

• serein

re: o my gosh it's so sad when artists cry on stage!!
    yeah I'm not a big fan of blackpink lol
    Eh I know modest amount haha
    what I do is just play a song I like on spotify and then wait and see what comes on next. that's how I heard all these songs.
    I definitely reccomend all the songs I mentioned in the previous comment!

• serein

re: Well kudos to for being able to do those dances! That's so cool!
    Yeah I can see what you mean. He is pretty emotional, which is so nice to see in performances.
    I guess I'm kind of a casual k-pop listener. I have a kpop playlist with just a mish-mash of a bunch of songs I like. The only groups I listen to a bunch are bts (sort of) ateez, a group called the rose, seventeen, and a little bit of onewe.
    Then I just have some songs that i really like such as "love scenario" (ikon) "view" (shinee) "eyes, nose, lips" (taeyang), and "paradise" (siyeon)
    those last two are so fire lol
    how bout you?

• serein

re: I just listened to promise and it is such a cute song!! It's really pretty!
    Yeah exactly. It does sound whiney that's actually a perfect way to describe it. But he's definitely very talented! The way he's able to jump straight to the high notes is amazing.
    Aha yeah I relate!! Bro I always have such respect for people who can hit really high notes. There's this guy from a group called ateez and he can belt SUPER high. (while dancing of course) It's amazing.
    Bro you've learned some of their dances?!?! I'm WAY too scared even to try!! That stuff is crazy hard! The only one I'll try to learn is gogo lol. that song is such a meme haha
    which dances have you learned?
    Yeah Euphoria is pretty good too. I love jungkook's voice it can honestly be so satisfying lol. His ad libs in the truth untold are BEAUTIFUL!!

• doodleninja

re: ahh so glad you enjoyed 4 o clock too! (RM's singing took me by surprise in that one and i loved it XD)
    ahaha YES we should totally keep recommending songs! hmm...have you listened to "21st century girl" yet? it's an absolute bop, and a perfect hype song XD

• ChimChim_1

Re: XDXD

• serein

re: Yeah I don't really care if they slur their words together either. Bro they can speak like three languages! Korean, English, and Japanese!! (I just learned that Stay Gold is in Japanese so yeah that's pretty cool. I mean, know that they do a lot of songs in Japanese, I just don't ever listen to them. )
    Yeah their voices are pretty amazing. Also the fact that Jin was studying to be an actor and then they just dumped him into a boy group?? Bro he's so talented!! He had to learn how to do dance and sing and he can do both really really well! I mean, bts choreagraphy is no joke. It just blows me away!!
    To be honest, I don't love Jimin's voice (sorry I'm kinda weird). He's definitely an amazing singer--I mean, those high notes are amazing, and he does them with so easy. I find his voice just slightly annoying? I'm not sure, I'm just not a fan of it I guess.
    O my goodness Suga is SO talented!! Have you heard his song Daechwita? Ok even if you have go to the part in the music video where he's like all tied up and blindfolded. The rap there--like how do you write that?? It's SO unique! Blows me away...
    oh I haven't heard promise, only filter and lie. But I'll listen to it! (have you heard still with you by jungkook?? it's a good song)

• crystalline•galaxies

wow. oh my goodness, this is absolutely fantastic. how did i not see it before?? and i absolutely love the bts references! this is so well put together and beautiful. outstanding work here.

i’ve posted a couple of times!

• SamRose

Re: Aw, tysm! :)

• serein

re: ah good cause I tend to write VERY long responses lol.
    O my gosh right the vocals in stay are beautiful!! Yeah it definitely is uplifting. I just really love the song. It's actually the first bts song I liked.
    YESS!! The truth untold is SO GOOD!! The first time I heard it, I was kinda like "meh" but then I listened to it a couple more times and it just blew me away. It's just SO beautiful. And V's voice *chef's kiss* just is ridiculously gorgeous in that song...
    Aha that's funny! yeah v does tend to kinda slur his words together. So does RM. I'm not criticizing them, cause bro they are WAY more talented than I will ever dream to be. Mad respect to them both since they are able to sing songs in a different language!!
    Yeah I didn't love his "Someone like you" cover. His voice was really breathy in that one, and I'm just not a big fan of that I guess. He still has a very beautiful voice though! (Like the fact that he can hit notes almost if not as high as Jungkook but his voice is like one of the lowest in kpop amazes me. His range is crazy!)
    My friend used to be a big bts stan. She actually is the one who introduced me to kpop. I think she just didn't like the direction their music went? She started stanning in like 2018 or something. She still likes the songs she used to like, but she doesn't like any of their new songs, except for Filter and Black Swan. She likes stuff more like soft rock. So her favorite group is Onewe. They're like a k-band? It sounds weird, but some of their music is pretty good.

• doodleninja

re: AHHHHH I LISTENED TO SWEET NIGHT. oh my gosh, that was a major hit to the feels *wipes away tears* XD
    v's singing is so pretty and it's so cool how it's all in english! also i'm even happier because spotify actually has this song (unlike a bunch of other v solo songs)! thanks for recommending that one to me :D

• (sk)eyesofocher

SVEN IS A WISE REINDEER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    beautiful, Eden!
    re: ahhh schools up! school, School...and more school XD
    how about you?
    also I feel like this entire comment section is just ARMY filled hahaha

Re: Of course! He's clothes shopping rn but ill tell him you said hi. Have a great rest of your day as well! ~fo :)

Re: Yes and yes lol (I am on break this week - so is mindfruit - and his birthday is on the third)

Re: Not much haha hbu?

• ChimChim_1

Re: Y A S S UwU I agree, when god was making BTS he filled them with talent UwU

• serein

lol sweet night just came on (sorry I just had to tell you)

• serein

oh dear I'm sorry I did not mean that to be that long....

• serein

re: Yeah I can tell! That's what's so beautiful about this poem!
    Yup stay gold is a pretty fire song. It's probably my favorite bts song.
    Yeah same I'm sooo tired!! My teacher dumped an essay on us and only gave us less than a week to do it. (Which is strange since usually we get like a month). Yeah so I'm super stressed about that. And I also have catch up on some other homework. But right now I'm just bopping to my kpop playlist and scrolling through WtW. Yeah it's kinda fun lol
    Ooo actually yeah I have listened to sweet night!! So I'm going to be honest. I really like the song, but what throws me off is the beginning. I love V's voice, it's one of my favorites in BTS, but he just kinda sounds like Kermit the Frog in the beginning? I don't know lol. But the rest of the song is really great. I just can't get over the first couple lines lol.
    Aha that's funny. That's more like my friend. She has a whole shrine that used to be dedicated to BTS (don't be mad she unstanned lol) but is now dedicated to oneus and onewe (they're not very well known, but some of their music is pretty fire)
    I'm not sure if my sister would put up posters, (nvm she probably would) but unfortunately for her my mom would never let her lol. I'm pretty sure my mom is not that into the whole kpop thing, you know?
    OOF HOME JUST CAME ON LOL

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much, and same to you!

• nolongeractive

Re: I am doing great, and yourself?

• serein

bro bro bro bro bro stop it i love this so much!! And i'm sorry but the "i still want you" at the end broke me.....this poem is too relatable honestly. I also love the part "please don't exit the stage..." AA i love this!
    re: Doing ok (kinda stressed tbh) but I just finished listening to stay gold so that brought my spirits up a little. hbu?
    (also thanks for checking in I really appreciate it :D)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Ooo, cool! Jung-kook, Jimin, and J-hope are my bias UwU Another song you should listen to is ¨Stay gold¨ Jung-kook made the song for him and the other members.:3:3

Re: ;)

• doodleninja

re: ahhh yes, the right song at the right time can always get me emotional too XD
    hm, i don't think i've seen that particular clip, but i've seen other videos of a certain member crying on stage and then another goes to comfort them. it really is the sweetest thing! i love the close bond they all share.
    ooh, i actually have not listened to "Sweet Night" yet, but i definitely will. i've been on a taehyung-song spree lately, with "scenery" and "4 o'clock", both such beautiful melodies. i love his voice XD so i'm looking forward to listening to "Sweet Night" too!

• ChimChim_1

Re: I've been listening to these songs by them lately. Fake love, Run, Mic Drop, Save me, Blue and Grey. Btw do you have a bias?

• almost flora kane

oh my gosh this is stunning. love the lines: "but you cannot mold the ocean’s waters / without getting burned by / the jealous sun"

This is so pretty! I love the flower lines.
    Re: Probably not, I wrote it a while ago...I am not the best at lengthy fanfiction.

• ChimChim_1

Re: Im good and you?

Re: Yeah, at one point I asked a question so maybe it was then lol

Re: Thanks! Oh that's cool you were there too! I can't remember if I saw you lol :P Haha lighting always looks bad on Zoom :'P

This was amazing! "trying to make them tangible/more than a distant, misty breath " was such an eloquent way of wording it! And I love the added italics as well! The whole piece had such a nice story and was very powerful! Also aww, your footnotes are so sweet- and haha, Frozen 2 was awesome (way better than the first in my opinion). Wow- your writing is so amazing!! Also- Anne sent me! Hi! What's up?

• Avril

Ohh this is lovely! You pour your emotion into this so beautifully and your words are so poetic.

• happygiggles

The words seem to just gently fall off the page, your writing is breath-taking!

Re- I’ve heard a lot about BTS, never really listened to them though, apart from their sing with Lauv. I like to listen to Sasha Sloan, SYML and pretty much any slowed down sad song, I’m a sucker for depressing music xD

• doodleninja

re: heyo! first off, LOVE the new profile pic! second, i've been doing okay, thanks! school is a pain, but i'm plowing through the best i can. how're you doing?
    also i saw you quoted The Truth Untold in this piece and oH MY GOSH i love that song so much <3 XD

Re: <3

Re: Awww I'm so glad I made you happy! And yeah this poem did hit that hard, especially for me.

Ohhh this kept getting more and more painful to read until you got to the last couple of stanzas and my heart almost exploded.
    On a brighter note, however, I'm so impressed by how you've grown on this site in such a short period of time. Lark, you're really developing your own poetic voice, and this gorgeous poem is proof of that.
    And amen to your footnotes and message board!

Heads up: I've sent a sweet bean named Nyla your way who wanted to find more WtWers who are 15 (her age).

• Minvra

Submitted a review!

• Minvra

Hm, I would say this is about friends drifting b it something tells me its more holding onto a moment. Writing a review rn

• barelybear

This is so sweet, and really heartfelt. I absolutely adore “To sit beneath the stars and count each foggy, chilled breath.” The imagery in that whole stanza was just so beautiful and gut-wrenching :c
    Re: ahh omg thank you! Tell that to the fabulous/battlement rhyme lmao. But I’m glad you saw that I’d put in the effort - your comment really made my day :D