Writing4Life

#BLM
Welcome to my profile!
I'm Ruth :D
15

Christian ✞
Homeschooled
ENFP-T
Actor
Equestrian
Singer
Pianist
Musicals ♡
Learning le Français ~u~
Want a review? Just ask!
Just your friendly neighbourhood writer..

Lol so the actual summit was amazing (totally worth staying up), and I definitely feel ready to dive back into reviewing more often, now that I've learnt some helpful tips. Yeah but it was at midnight, so I was EXTREMELY tired. But it was so lovely seeing everybody's faces! Nyla, Nikki, Samina and Bhavya, it was so lovely meeting you! Thank you SO much to WtW for hosting it, it was amazing! But now I'm TiReD rip

how the peer review summit went (ft. my internal struggle)

19
curled up in a warm blanket while shawn mendes and taylor swift softly play.
OH HECKARONI I GOTTA GET ON NOW! DONT BE LATE!
many faces, happy and smiling, cluster on my computer screen.
ITS MIDNIGHT AND I AM TIRED! 
familiar usernames and unfamiliar faces; the line is soon blurred.
JUST TRY TO HIDE THAT YOURE DEAD INSIDE! DONT LET IT SHOW.
tips, tricks and advice pour from wise lips.
wHy Am I sO dEaD?
friendships form in a matter of minutes.
AND I GOT NIDA* TOMORROW! IM NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP!
questions are asked and answered and knowledge is expanded. 
*SOB* I. AM. SO. TIRED.
cozy striped pajamas are hidden under a cozier striped hoodie.
AAA DONT LET THEM SEE YOUR PJS! THEY CANT SEE YOUR PJS! 
friendly 'goodbyes' and 'see you soons' are exchanged.
GO TO BED! GO TO BED! HOORAY!
aaaa...finally. curled up, warm and snug in bed.
HANG ON WHY AM I WIDE AWAKE?
*The National Institute of Dramatic Art. It's an acting school that I go to every Sunday :)

Lolll I love this! The ending- HAHA! Also oooh you did a good job of hiding your pj's! I didn't see them at all!! Also yess with the Shawn Mendes and T Swift!!
    RE: Awww, thank you! There's no specific piece I have in mind right now but feel free to review any of them :)

• Nikki

also have i told you how funny this piece is? the next write the world event is at 4:30 IN THE MORNING HERE!!!! how TF am i ever going to wake up. i mean... i really dont like waking up early. do you think i should just not sleep? XD im still brainstorming on how i should go abt the event :D

• Nikki

re: oh no thats okay. you just be all right okay? dont let anything happen to you. <3

• First Name Last Name

re:thank you!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: yw

• SamRose

Hey! I just posted the Peer Review Club assignments! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225081/version/474708

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yay :) Oh :( But that's an awesome hope/goal! :)

replying: awww thank you!

• SamRose

Re: Obviously!! ;) I will let you know soon which pieces I've assigned for you to review. :)

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Yes I did draw it, thanks! :)

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Also sure

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Omg I think I did too- XD

• doodleninja

re: ahaha i think it's awesome you're going to uni at 14! and ooh, that's always a fun play to perform! do you know your role yet??

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ah, okay cool!! :D

• sci-Fi

UGHHHH I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN'T GO!!! I'm so mad at myself.

• Nikki

*gasps* I CANT BELIEVE IM MENTIONED!!!!!! *sobs* omg it was just so amazing seeing you too and talking to you too! haha this is such a cute piece!!! i didnt know it was this late for you! wow! also, i love that you were not tired when you reached bed finally. cuz the same thing has happened to me a gazillion times!!!!! gosh are we secretly telepathic or something?!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you! And yay a fellow surfer, I haven't met one on WtW yet! And oh lol, doesn't matter how good you are I bet you're just fine ;)

• Samina

Hey
    I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!
    I understand timezones suck! I hope u got some rest after that. the whole time i was concerned that I don't ask too many doubts XD

Oh, and while you were struggling to stay awake, I was praying the whole time that no one enters the room, because I'm sitting right in front of the door. But my brother does *sob* to show me a glowstick, when it isn't dark outside yet!!

Hah! I was so surprised when I saw your face, like, it was actual on the dot midnight where you live.

The timing was convenient for me (6:30pm), but nothing else usually is (sobs in missing Phil Kaye's spoken word) so I was so happy when I saw it!!

All aside, the summit was amazing, and I loved seeing faces (I've seen yours before because of WtW interviews, but like, everyone else) behind the names. Now when someone tells me "You've never seen them before. How can they be a better friend than I am?" I can say "I did meet them so HAH!"

All that aside, sleep tightly for the next few days! I'd probably be dead if I stayed up till twelve. Literal, no heart beating dead.

• Draco Malfoy

Oh wow, I completely forgot that you did that! How was it? I wanted to go, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to stay up that late:)
    Re: thank you soo much Ruth! I decided that I would post it after all. I was kinda stressed before I posted it, because I knew that it would be pretty hard to edit it. And yes I will keep you updated!
    And I love my pic as well, I got to bored of the last one so o figured why not

• SamRose

Re: Good idea! And thx. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: haha, thanks! Yeah, I think I saw your username... but there were quite a few of us there, so it’s hard to watch everyone.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: exacto and now I'm listening to Queen's Don't over and over again...:D

• Minvra

Re: Thank you! My room has been that way for as long as I could remember. I'm too lazy and I don't have enough creativity any ways to change it lol

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: lol it's np cause of the whole meeting online thing my parents were like "no" and iew22pjnscbfb XD And np!

• Just_A_Memory

I so wanted to go! *sad noises* Why would that be me though? xD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Aw I missed the peer review summit :( And this is hilarious btw!

• Minvra

Omg! This is hilarious. For me, I was drinking coffee and eating an omelette. Had to keep ducking my head so people didn't see me eating. Nothing better than starting your day with petty bitterness and savory egg.

• doodleninja

re: yeah i'm not the biggest fan of math either. my physics class this year has made me kinda hate it now XD
    but i saw in this piece that you go to an acting school! that's super cool! what do you learn/do there?? :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

LOL! Wow, this is hilarious! It was awesome though. My internal struggle was “why is the light in this room so bad, you can’t see half my face!” Lol

• Awesome Sienna

Love it Ruth. Was is fun?