BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21 2020!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

"The universe takes care of all its birds" - In Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

Lullaby to the lost

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

15
  • an acrostic poem (in which each letter spells out a word or phrase) with your username (by BriRiley)

Bubbling brooks and burbling rivers sing soft
Lullabies as I sink inside their comforting embrace
Under blushing pink lily pads whispering water soothes my exhausted
Eyes to sleep, and I dive into the
Wonderland I have been searching for
Over and over for so many years
Losing myself in the ethereal tendrils of my white dress
Forgetting I am drowning in my midnight tears
Thankyou to BriRiley for the wonderful prompt.

I don't know what this is. I would love to hear anybody's interpretation of this. :) I have been having a bit of a hard time with exams, school, and sport lately. I want to be on here more. :) I want to keep improving on this amazing site. Hopefully this is ok. I appreciate all constructive feedback/criticism.

Thankyou everybody who reads my work even though I am inconsistent on the site. It means a lot to me. I will try my best to reciprocate comments, and likes, but I am sorry if it takes a little bit of time.

• Pavlo Korol

Hey, you're doing really awesome. Keep on making progress. How are you doing, btw?

• ArtisticCatbird2020

Hauntingly beautiful... the imagery is phenomenal and that last line is such an unexpected twist.
    Hang in there, friend! I hope you're less stressed when you read this. (And of course it's okay to take your time! Just go with what is best for you. :) )

re (from ~25 days ago oops): hehe, thank you! i find that onomatopoeia so odd but so funny.

• nolongeractive

This is so beautiful and I love all of the meaning and signifigance behind all of your work, it is simply breathtaking!! Amazing job!

• useless :)

i love this! the beginning was so beautiful, i love the imagery throughout, and then the ending had such a depth to it.
    "Forgetting I am drowning in my midnight tears"- my favorite line, though it was all amazing :)

This is so amazing! Your descriptions are beautiful <3

• beth r.

noticed you've hit 150 and wanted to congratulate you, luv!

• Alias 3

Such amazing imagery, the language is beautiful, so creative!

• Livsnjutare

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY XD! Awesome job!
    re: thank you so much!!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

Uhhhh that was so good. hahaha *laughs nervously in the presence of greatness* I loved how each line spilled into the next, and I would've never guessed the prompt!! When I read this, my first thought was the messed up fairy tale world that has taken reality to extremes, because your poem was hungrily vibrant, like, you took these emotions of calm and exploration and painted them so vividly, and then the last three lines were like the underbelly of the beast coming out of nowhere and completely changing the story, and IN CONCLUSION, I loved it.
    re: thx so much for the comment- your encouragement means the world <3

• astrea

re: mostly good, thanks for asking. about the exams, good luck! :)
    take care <3

• astrea

this is beautiful.
    re: thank you so much! seeing you after a long time. how are you?

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thank you ! :D
    P.s. This is beautiful!

• beth r.

love this (and your username)!
    re: aw thanks!

• Jay Shortz

Re: Thanks!
    This is really awesome, very vivid imagery!

• BriRiley

Re: Haha, no pressure! What would you like me to review anyway? I like to review stuff :D I’ll do anything!

• Tachi

re: thank you

• Love, Rose

re:thank your comment meant a lot

this is absolutely stunning btw

• Charisse Marison

This is just so fantastic- the descriptions are so vivid and beautiful!
    Also thanks for your comment, it really made me smile. We need more people like you in this world <3
    Also, Disney fans unite!!! lol

• BriRiley

Ooo! This has a great beginning! Love it! XD

• ect.13

Wow. I love it. Your language choice is brilliant, so captivating, and I especially love how it doesn't feel like your typical acrostic poem (sometimes I find that acrostics tend to feel a little stilted, as if each line is truly separate and not a part of the whole) - your flow and depth is incredible, well done :)

Re: thanks so much! I agree, it's definitely something that needs to be talked about more.

• Yellow Sweater

re: thank you so much!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Wow, this is gorgeous imagery and so much depth and impact. Wow. Amazing work, I love this!

Wow- this was deep. It really feels like you're talking about somebody going on a midnight escape to a little foresty/meadow area and just laying in the water. This piece has a very magical element to it and yet it's also very realistic when it's talking about nature. Amazing! RE: Awww thank you so so much!! You're so absolutely sweet! And no- I love your pieces! I think we all get more critical of our work as time goes on because we expect more from ourselves, but your work is amazing!