Zirong

- INTJ
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
&1 more in progress!
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

a new lil poem. hope it makes sense.

hey

19

hey

I...umm

never mind.

no, no, really nothing.

(sigh)

umm...

you sure know I'm not the best with words but...

it's just...

just...

I need you

:)

Awwwwwww<3

• Nikki

re: omg yes i would totally love to hear about any pretty words you find! also i just wrote a new piece! do let me know if you like it :)

RE: Aww you’re so so soooo sweet!! Thank youuu!!! And haha definitely! Oooh, I wish you luck with getting their Zoom accounts and definitely let me know if you do!! <3

• Avril

Ohh this is so sweet. I keep going back up and reading it and it almost makes me tear up! Also I love how you italicized the last line.
    Re: thanks:)

• Nikki

re: omg wow!!!! thats is just so cool!! its such an honour to include a word from your mother tongue!! i cant actually pronounce it, but i am in love with the meaning. if there are any other such pretty words do let me know, im always on the hunt of adding to the list! :)

• Nikki

re: omg thank you so much! wow its awesome that ur exams are overrrrr! haha i did not know that you didnt like rainy days! thats interesting :) also i agree, snow does seem like a beautiful sight :D

This makes so much sense!! The message is so powerful, I literally love it! It just awww, makes my heart hurt! And the way you formatted it is so lovely and really adds to the emotion!
    RE: Omg awww you’re sooo sweet!! Your comment literally made me blush so hard! And awww omg that’s not creepy at all- you’re so sweet!! And awww yes it is! Haha! Lol but like the thing is, ok this is so cringy but basically in Ontario, Canada, we have this thing called Student Trustees. So in our school board, there are 3 kids elected from different areas to represent student voice at board meetings (with all the adults). And I was elected for next year, and he is one of them for this year. So it’s like so cringy cause I like him so much and we’ve barely talked about stuff besides school! Although once all the student trustees were talking a bit and one of them asked me if I was a big Avenger fan cause of my Spiderman poster lol and I said yeah and talked about how the only toy I wanted when I was younger was Spiderman’s web shooters and he was smiling so much when I was speaking and it just awww!! Well haha, here goes me pouring out my life story to you- hope you enjoyed the cringe of my awkwardness! But thank you so much again!! Have an amazing day and I hope you do get to meet some of those Zoom people again! <3

• Figwit

This is so beautiful. It definitely pulled at my heartstrings! Lovely.

• serein

re: thank you for your sweet comments!
    And you're totally fine! I always welcome peer reviews, although sometimes I forget to check the little box. Thanks for writing one!

• Starlitskies

Re: Hey Zirong! Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my pieces! I was really excited to receive so many notifications from my twin sis!!! :)
    Yay! It's such a relief when exams are over isn't it? I hope you take time to rest and re-energise; exams can be super exhausting! Epistemology sounds hard and I don’t really know what ‘argumentation structure’ is, (maybe we call it something different here?) but I really do hope it works out. Don’t stress too much, I’m sure you’ve done better than you believe you have. I gotta say, ‘what's past is past’, this is something I live by too. Can’t waste time worrying about the past you can’t change! XD
    Thank you so much for your tips on reviewing poetry. I literally took notes out of your comment and I'll be reviewing more poetry this month with your tips in mind. :)
    Yes, we do gain other things for the lost magic; I feel that we don’t see the magic anymore partly because we’ve understood the science and logic behind things. It seems there’s magic in not knowing too!
    I haven’t watched Before Sunrise but those lines are really lovely and poetic, and the idea itself is stunning. I’m definitely gonna have to watch that! :)
    School was about to start the last time I wrote to you, but it got postponed and now it’s starting tomorrow. I’ve spent six whole months at home and I’m super anxious and excited at the same time, haha! Hope you’re doing well, my twin sis! Sending lots of love to you! <3<3<3

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! :)

• Tachi

re: thanks
    also this is just- it seems like something that would happen and that hurts

• GraceWritesTheWorld

This is beautiful and in so few words, and in such a way as would actually be spoken, you've written my thoughts. :)

• serein

re: your welcome!!
    I agree sometimes it can actually be useful in certain poems.

• serein

re: Aw thank you!!!
    Ah that took A LONG TIME. At first I tried doing it in google docs and copy pasting it but that didn't work, so then I just searched up "strikethrough text generator" and copy pasted that into my piece. I wanted it to format in italics though, but even though I tried several times that never worked :(
    Sorry that was quite a long answer for a short question....

• Starlitskies

omigosh my heart. this is so sweet. love the effect you've created with the whitespace between lines too.

• crystalline•galaxies

re: isn't alec benjamin great? his music is just so comforting. it's helped me through so much.

• serein

ouch dang it you tore my heart in half with this! lovely :)

• Nikki

*gasps* this is such a sweet piece! oh i like it so muchhh :)
    re: oooo how did your exam go? wow summer ALL year long! heres its pretty much the same... expect we do have your rainy season. but no snow :(
    where did you seee your first snowfall? i have actually never seen snowflakes in actual life!

• Parisienne

re: thank you so much my talented bestie! I'm glad you liked the collaboration :)
    Don't worry about replying...take as long as you want and just reply when you can. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hoping you were okay.
    GOOD LUCK TODAY!!! You will ace these papers I am certain :D, take care Zirong (hope I'm not late in wishing you luck coz of time difference - anyway hope it all has gone/goes brilliantly). *hug*
    Becca <3

• Parisienne

Zirong..this is perfect!!! Awhhh you have such a way with words :)
    Miss you and hope you're okay and not too stressed by exams *hug*
    Becca <3

My heart!!!! This is lovely!