FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Musician
Stressed
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

Community Ambassador

Republishing cuz the footnotes didnt make sense to me, SunV, or mindfruit XD

Something I've Been Pondering...

For me, true friendship doesn't come when you know you can trust someone. It comes when that person knows they can trust you.
Have a great day/night!

• WrenBirdWrites

Wow...

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ah, yeah I understand. But we all love your rhymes with poems, so I’ll be looking forward to that. :) I’m doing well, thank you. Though continuing to discover my dislike of the orthodontist bc I had an appointment earlier this week and my mouth is still really sore with any pressure :/ But it’s the weekend, so that makes things better. XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi, F’Otter! How’s your weekend going so far?

Aw yes! This describes friendship so well! <3

• Just_A_Memory

She sat at the edge of the water, waves brushing her toe-tips. Beside her was a stack of rocks she'd been skipping, their flat, slate-like textures perfect for the job. Her white dress pooled around her, light hair cascading down her back. She picked up one of the rocks, inspecting it closely. The sides of it had been worn over time, but there was still a faint imprint. Running her fingers along the edge, she whispered the numbers and letters she felt.
    She had carved the link into the side of the rock. It was part of her life's work. Something she held dear to her. Maybe someone would find it one day. Perhaps not. All she knew, was that she hoped someone would share the journey with her. Standing, she tossed the rock as far as she could. She couldn't even hear the soft *plop* it made as it hit the surface of the water. She waited until the rippled stopped and then turned, walking back down the path she'd come from, the only sound the rustling of the poplars.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ah, okey dokey! Thanks, FO! Talk to ya soon! :)

• nolongeractive

This piece is so amazing and so brilliantly done and I am obsessed with the talent you have and the simplicity of this piece! It was a pleasure to read and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: oh, fun! My break was last week. Yay, I did get it right!! I have it written down as that, but I just wanted to confirm; I wouldn’t be too surprised if I had gotten it wrong, lol. (Yes, I take birthday dates very seriously..... XD) Thank you! Hope you have a great rest of your day (and please tell mindfruit hi for me if you talk to him before I do!) :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: not much either, honestly. Are you on break this week?
    Also, random question: mindfruit’s birthday is in a couple weeks, right? I think he told me it is the 3rd? (I would ask him, lol, but I he hasn’t been active much the past few days...)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey, F’Otter! What’s up?

Re: Thanks! Aha yes you do!

• beth r.

facts
    re: aw thanks!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is SO true
    also it was great to see you at the peer review summit! :D

• BriRiley

Yes! I loving knowing i can trust people! It makes the relationship that much stronger! :D

• AJ - Izzy

re: thank you!
    I feel wiser after reading this... filled with truth, that's for sure :)

• happygiggles

Thought-provoking, cool

re: you're so sweet, love! that's so so lovely to hear haha. i might stick around just to like pieces, so it might not be a total goodbye, but i appreciate to send off nonetheless! <3

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

Wow. just that simple inversion has inverted my brain. and i think you're right. when they can trust you.

• SamRose

Wow, so true! :))

Interesting

Wow- I love how deep this is in only a few words. I can never do two-line poems! And this is sooo true! Also, it was awesome to see you at the summit today! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :) :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

The summit was awesome; it was great to see you, F’Otter!!! :D

• (sk)eyesofocher

It was super cool to see you on the summit!
    I'm going back to sleep^^

woah you articulated this so well

• barelybear

Words of a very wise otter :D
    I think this hits hard a lot. We should definitely all build friendships on trust, mutual trust.
    Hope you have a great day!

• •TheVictoriousOne•

this is so trueeeee! I love how easily you phrased it in two sentences XD