SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (learning)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Gerbil Owner (Fable)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Joined 11/2020

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my IRL friends BriRiley, Emmie7 and MillieBunn's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Books

9
Books are made of words
Thousands lined up in neat rows
Taking me away
Haiku #3. XD

Aww, I love this! It's so sweet and the last line just adds so much magic!! RE: Ooh nice! My street isn’t too loud but it’s kind of a main road so there’s cars often. And haha- I am totally a deep sleeper but sometimes when I’m trying to go to sleep and I’m not fainting tired, the cars (a lot of them remove their mufflers so they’re super loud) will keep me up for a bit! awwww- ok, nvm, I just wanted a basement room cause I thought it would be bigger! but at least it’s super warm! I’m literally always cold so that’s a big winner from me! plus, you can stay up late reading and your parents wouldn’t know!! Speaking of which- my friend actually told me a trick she used to do that- she would take Kleenex and stuff it under her door XD I don’t think I have enough patience for that though!

re: yeah and they're so expensive to maintain!

• Mpm#1

This makes me want to eat a book for some reason... like just munch on one. Take a niiiiccee big bite.... This is a sweet little poem and I love it, but I probably should go eat supper...... XD

• Ava Marie

This is my favourite!! It's so much better than anything I could have done :)

re: Yeah it really was.
    But your parents must have been even busier with five kids and all of them doing some kind of activity!
    Lol yeah horse-back riding is ridiculously expensive. But I can understand why.

• BriRiley

Re: XD Haha

• BriRiley

Re: ikr!! I feel you! I’m trying to find one that I like better and hopefully it will be bright XD

re: oh dang yeah y'all sound kinda busy!!
    Yeah I have two other siblings and we all do sports. At one point, I had ZERO free time cause I had something every day (juggling live classes, in person classes, horseback-riding, and soccer three times a week. It was a lot.)

• BriRiley

Re: Ya I wasn’t feeling the other pic *shrugg*

You are so good at haikus! I love the second line!
    re: Yeah exactly. My grandmother is paying for this, and it helps that I'm homeschooled lol cause otherwise my parents would have to pay tution (my mom hates the public schools)
    And yeah it's not like we're poor--we're just middle class and such. Horseback riding does seem likes it's only populated by the rich (it doesn't help that you're a twin and she does it too)