daisy164

My name is Daisy
I love Star Wars
I love the Office
Also the Beatles
Of course
I like Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Good Omens
and
my Kindle
I'm not really interesting

I'm really bad at writing so sorry for making you read stuff I write
Twinkling Lights
kathrynsienna
and
Kayla
are much better than me
so go follow them

in case it wasn't clear
I support you no matter who you are
Homophobia has no home here

Rants My Friends And Family Refuse To Listen To.

8
1. You don't need to preheat an oven or skillet when you're making DiGiorno's or grilled cheese. My brother does that and he's so wrong. "Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge."--April Ludgate, Parks and Recreation.
2. The Last Jedi is the best movie of the most recent trilogy and Rose was the best character in that movie. I have no idea why no one agrees with me.
3. Rogue One is kind of underrated.
4. Draco Malfoy is just okay (gasp). I don't know why people care about him so much.
5. Jason is the WORST character in all of Percy Jackson and all and I HATE him. 
6. The worst characters in Marvel are as follows: Hawkeye, Captain America (truly the Jason of Marvel), and the most recent Hulk.
7. When the school made all the girls go to an assembly about how we need to be more confident and go to the school affiliated high school during recess, they were making me lose recess because of my gender. I've now decided not to attend that high school. I don't need more confidence anyway.
8. I'm not emo, Dad! I go by the name 'Daisy'!
9. Whoever thinks girls are more dramatic than boys have clearly not met my brothers' friends.
10. Elves on the shelves are so creepy.
I have not written any political rants because even I see those as annoying. I am the most stubborn and argumentative person ever I think.

• serein

WHAT CAPTAIN AMERICA AND HAWKEYE ARE THE BEST
    but yeah hulk kinda sucks...
    oof and #9 is literally so true, my friends brother...I just can't his friends are ridiculous.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

#1 and #3 are just too true!!!!! I adore the pizza quote!!!

• Ava Marie

I agree with basically all of these, I don't watch Mavel movies (I don't know why, please don't get mad) so I can't give my opinion there.

• kathryn siena

re: thanks ma friend. ;)

• ✰Chloe✰

I agree with 90% of these (I haven't read Percy Jackson so I can't really agree or disagree haha) also the Hulk is not *that* bad, but I can see where your coming from :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

number five is TRUE PREACH

• kathryn siena

JASON ISN'T A BAD CHARECTER DAISY

• AstroWriter

LOL I luv this! Everyone needs a good rant sometimes!

• ChimChim_1

I love the humor in this!

• Mespotz

Completely agree about #4, lol.