SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Leaves (My First Attempt At Haiku)

11
Leaves falling, swirling
Through the dark mist of the sky
Leaving me behind
I haven’t written a haiku since I was like 8, but in the book (Trials of Apollo) that I am reading rn, each chapter starts with a haiku, so I decided to try my hand at one. I ended up spending like 5 minutes and I wrote 4 haikus. I will be posting the others soon, but what do you guys think? Not a bad first attempt? XD

• Ava Marie

So good!!!

• sci-Fi

omg ok first of all YAS trials of apollooooo :D
    second, haikus are like my nervous tick, so i write a lot of them, and this is so good!!!

• useless :)

oops, "to", not "the"

• useless :)

this is really good! especially for a first attempt :)
    i read the third ToA book so long ago...but i never got around the reading the fourth lol. the end of the third is so sad tho-

• al3xandra_9219

This is so pretty! Also, I love ToA! I am on the third one, but scared to read it cause I know a spoiler. Ah, but this is very good <3 :)

• serein

re: yeah it's annoying.
    And yes it's really expensive which is another problem...

• (sk)eyesofocher

ohhhh you're reading Trials? I read the second book--refused to go past that. I heard the *looks around* RuMoRs and refuse to move on.