serein

[Child of God]
formerly "in_love_with_writing"
Call me Ari if you like. (or any other nickname--my name is ariana)
Girl | INFJ-T | aspire to be teacher, (author?) | avengers | ATEEZ| I'm not half as obsessed with kpop as I seem...

my friend was insane and I loved every single bit of it

jokes, lunch, and ripped pants

Friendship is laughing at the same stupid inside jokes. Friendship is eating lunch with five other people but only talking to you. Friendship is missing class to help you find another pair of pants after you ripped yours again. (Let's staple them back together, shall we?) Friendship is being able to tell you absolutely anything and knowing that you will always support me.
Friendship slipped through my fingers. But I think I'll be able to hold on better next time.
Ha everything in this is 100% true. Yes, my best friend did rip her uniform pants for the one hundredth time. And did suggest stapling them. And duct taping them. I think I missed like half an hour of class. My teacher didn't even get my when I told her why. (Mrs. Bush is the best teacher ever.)

Awwww the italics was hilarious but I loved that little break up from the rest of the tweet because you got pushed into this really sweet, personal memory. The repetition of "friendship" is awesome and kind of foreshadows that there's something going on deeper here. Then the last two lines just blew my mind! That was so deep, but at the same time the last line is hopeful (and shows why the word friendship was repeated so much throughout)

• Zirong

awww this is so lovely :D

re: thank you so much <3 I do wish WtW can provide more fonts though haha

• Ava Marie

Re: Thank you so much!!!
    Also I love this, it's so much fun!!

• gabimarie

re: thank youuuu!! what's hilarious is that I was listening to blood sweat tears by bts while i was writing it! a lot of my pieces tend to come from a song i listen to or a book I'm reading; it's kind of like giving me a phrase and telling me to write with that phrase.
    i totally recommend learning to play guitar! while it can be soooo frustrating (and i wasn't lying when i said my fingers bleed at times) it is so worth it!! i LOVE BTS SO MUCH OHMYGODDDD and even though jimin is my bias, tae's sweet night is just complete perfection.
    so so happy you enjoyed it! have an amazing day :))

• Nikki

re: ummm i dont have a particular piece in mind but if you can really pick any piece you like. and no stress at all :)
    yes please do tell me if you want me to review something. im trying to work on my reviewing skills.
    wait what... YOU HAVE A TWIN!! thats so damn cool! are you both identical? i actually also two siblings. an elder and a younger sibling. im the middle kid XD

• Nikki

re: aaaaah! girl you are making me blush AF!! awww you are just so freaking sweet. i would love for you to review any piece of mine... if you want to of course :)
    re: GIRL ANYTIME! anytime for you!
    haha it did make her seem slightly scary! its good to know she's alright! i can soooo relate to an annoying sister. in fact... i have two! XD
    how many siblings do you have?

• Nikki

Aaaaaaa i think im obsessed with this. ITS BRILLIANT!!! i mean... how girl? how'd you do it? the last line is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE! it reminds me that no matter how many times i've screwed up... i may just have another chance :3
    re: thank you so so much! true.. exagarating things just makes them more fun! i am just so so glad you liked my piece!! your words made my day!
    omg really? wow. that sounds super painful *winces* but im super she was tiny when she did that.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I love this piece!!!! It is so sweet and honest. Best friends do the craziest stuff together. :3

• SamRose

Re: Yeah, ikr?

• SamRose

Re: Yeah, horses do cost a lot, so I guess it makes sense why lessons are so much. XD

• Yellow Sweater

Re: Thank you so much! I actually just finished "The Writing Life" and "An American Childhood." And now I am on to "A tinker at pilgrim creek." She totally got me into creative non-fiction as so much of my recent stuff has been inspired by her work. She creates an almost rhythmic landscape of her memories. It's incredible. I am not sure If I have read "Total Eclipse" Because I have been reading her books I haven't really paid attention to the names of individual essays. I'll have to check it out!

• SamRose

Re: Wow that really is a lot! Yeah, my siblings do cross fit, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, all sorts of things. I just do horseback riding, and occasionally an art class, but mine still cost more than any of my siblings' XD

• SamRose

Re: Thank you!! That was the 3rd haiku I ever wrote XD They are easier than I thought.

I have 4 siblings and 3 of them do sports and stuff so it's a lot. :)

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is very true, The second paragraph is so unique and just...fascinating. Keep on writing!

• SamRose

Re: Yeah, in my area it's like you have to be rich to learn to ride a horse... XD We have a homeschooling program that pays for a certain amount of it and that is the only reason I have been able to do it so far, and it isn't even like we are poor or anything... just normal.

• SamRose

Re: Aw thx!! I am in the same predicament, my friend I took lessons with isn't anymore XD And the lessons are too expensive to keep doing so I have to find another stable, so who knows when I will be able to ride again...

• (sk)eyesofocher

here's my response piece! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/224600/version/472942

• SamRose

Re: I know, right? I love horseback riding. Do you take lessons or anything?

• SamRose

Re: Thx! And good, 'cause horseback riding is the only sport I am capable of/enjoy. XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: :D

• SamRose

I just posted my Q&A answer piece! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/224557/version/472824

• Rohan’s Defender

Awww, this is so sweet! And HA, wow.... duct tape... XD